under "her" orders

Wsp bbgs/bbbs 😩 hoping y'all get the idea from the title anyways enjoy 😎

It was the following day. You were walking around in your new toman uniform or jacket mitsuya made for you. He had given it to you that morning before saying he had to go home to make breakfast for his sisters.

So here you were unconsciously walking to takemichi's house. But when you got there you saw a black car and sanzu who was to the side of it. You hid and sighed. 'Today must be the day takemichi gets kidnapped dam should I interfere?' You thought.

Sanzu looked around because he felt someone's presence and you ducked your head. You were behind a wall so good for you I guess. You did a small sigh before taking out your phone. You texted elma and said you couldn't hangout later today.

You two had a plan of hanging out with Ian. They had become a couple so you were gonna be the third wheel. You didn't mind though since Ian would always pay. I mean that's a really good deal if you ask me 🗿.

She said it was ok since she was still going with Ian. You pecked out of your hiding spot and saw takemichi and chifuyu getting ganged up by 5th division guys. Some guy almost saw you but you ducked again.

'Shittttt I am gonna interfere as that mysterious Valhalla member! But I'm gonna wear a mask and my wig is gonna be messed up' you thought. You dug through your pockets and found one of those apple trackers or something.

'Wtf author-san why do I just randomly have this??' You thought. "Plot purposes bitch now still breaking the fourth wall before I make you and some random white boy get married in the future" said author-san. "Dang ok chill" you said.

After the technology difficulties

You connected the tracker to your phone and before they drove off you threw the tracker onto the car. You quickly made your escape back to your house.

At home

You quickly ran into your room and changed. You put on a hoodie that was like XXL. You had bought it for when you wanted to have a chill day or something. You messed up your wig and put on one of those masks you wear just to go to the store or something.

A little souvenir from 2022 or 2020 I must say. You left the house and pulled out your phone. The tracker had stopped moving when it got to some abandoned building. You started running there since you know sanzu knows your bike.

He had seen you get to toman meetings in the past on your bike so he was quite familiar with it. You got to the abandoned building all sweaty and hot. Because well it wasn't that cold anymore and the sun was hot asf. And I mean there weren't any clouds making the sun just shine onto your black hoodie.

You quietly went into the building after taking back your apple tracker. Because well you can't leave the evidence can you? 'Shitttt where are you?!' You thought. You then heard some person getting punched and you knew who it was.

The living punching bag was once again getting beaten up. You hid behind some boxes and watched. Inui and takemichi were "escorted" out after getting their shit rocked. Sanzu and mucho had left the room thinking no one else was there except kokonoi.

Well they thought wrong, very wrong. You went up to kokonoi who was also beaten up. "Hey I am getting you out of here. Don't mention me or my appearance to anyone!" You whispered.

He nodded and you untied him. He couldnt even walk properly so you had no choice but to carry him out. You two had escaped out of the broken window. You and kokonoi found takemichi and inui in the trash and kokonoi cringed.

"You deal with them their not my problem" you said. "Thanks again I owe you" said kokonoi. "I was just 'her' orders so don't thank me" you said. "Is this her y/n l/n" asked kokonoi.

You tried keeping calm but inside you were fricking out. 'HOW THE FUCK?! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHO TOLD HIM?!' you thought. "I will not say yes or no you decide who you think it is" you said calmly.

You started walking away and disappeared around the corner. You toll off the mask and started catching your breath. 'FUCK. Running with a mask don't feel good especially when it's hot 😩' you thought.

You sighed and texted haku. Haku said he was gonna tell you there was a tenjiku meeting and you once again sighed. 'AND NOW I HAVE THIS UGHHHH' you thought. You tried fixing your hair in the reflection of your phone.

It somehow flatened but it didn't look like you did much effort into it. You started running home again. It was much much easier since you didn't have the mask on.

At home

You quickly changed into the tenjiku uniform before stealing your brothers motorcycle. He just left the keys laying around so you could take his motorcycle anytime. You started speeding to the meeting place.

At the meeting

You said haku waiting outside or something. You slid in and almost hit him with the motorcycle. "CHILL YOU ALMOST CRASHED I TO ME" said haku. You chuckled and turned off the motorcycle. You kicked out the kick stand and started walking into the meeting place with haku.

"I mastered doing that so if I crashed into you it was in purpose" you said. Haku sweat dropped and nodded. Izana and the others were there also. The tenjiku members were all there too.

"Great everyone is here! Tenjiku meeting well now begin!" Said kakucho. "On the 22nd of February on the black dragons birthday we well attack toman! I don't want anyone to cheaken out or I'll hunt you down myself!" Said izana.

"Hai!" Yelled everyone. 'February 22 emma dies I'll save her no matter what' you thought.

Omfg forth upload today AHHHH I am on a roll