kisaki

welcome back readers! enjoy 030♡

"Takemitchy!! Get on!! we'll chase them!" said Draken

"Takemitchy!! Get on!! we'll chase them!" said Draken. "Draken-Kun!! Hina..." said takemichi. "Takemitchy! I'll take care of Hina! I leave the rest to you!" said Mikey. "You got it! "Said takemichi.

"Izana I am going after them too. take care of Haku for me" you said. "Alright..." said izana. You got up and started running towards the place where kisaki died since that's the most likely place to find kisaki. You took off your wig and tenjiku uniform and put them somewhere hidden. 

'Fucking kisaki! ugh I can't believe I have to use this plan even though that still happened' you thought. You got to the place using shortcuts and jumping over stuff like trash cans and fences.

sure, in the manga events seem slow but shit you already saw kisaki and takemichi running towards the cross walk. You stood on the other side looking at the two yell. 

"It's over kisaki! Everyone knows what you're up to! No one trusts you anymore! Your pathetic dreams are now gone!" yelled takemichi. "Like hell i'll let it end! I can start over again and again! One day Tachibana will be mine!! one day, for sure!!" yelled kisaki. 

"No way! I won't let that happen! I won't let you go back to the future again!" yelled takemichi. kisaki stopped in the middle of the crosswalk. "heyo kisaki and takemichi" you said waving your hand at them.

"Huh? Y/n-Kun?!" yelled takemichi. "And your still alive... i guess that plan failed too" said kisaki. you looked to the right and saw the truck coming. 

since the two of them were distracted by seeing you they wouldn't move. you quickly grabbed kisaki's arm and yanked him over to the side of the street. 

The truck driver stepped on hi breaks and got out to see if he hit anyone. "Jesus! you kids gave me a heart attack! don't just stand in the middle of the road like that!" said the truck driver. 

"Sorry for that sir I am sure my friend here is sorry for making you worry" you said. you punched kisaki on the shoulder and he actually apologized.

the truck driver then up and left. you looked over to takemichi and sighed. "didn't expect that did Ya, takemichi?" you asked. "H-how'd you know?" asked takemichi. "you two were looking at me while I saw the truck approaching duh" you said. 

"kantou incident. The conflict involving approximately 500 members between kanagawa's largest delinquent gang, yokohama tenjiku and Tokyo's largest bosozoku gang, Tokyo Manji gang. did I get that correct?" you asked. 

"Huh?! How'd you know all of that?!" yelled takemichi. "Thing called research. You would know that if you actually study, takemichi" you said. 

You then saw Mikey and Hinata and you sweat dropped. "Hey kisaki lets uh RUN!" you said. you grabbed his wrist and started running. "Y/n?!" yelled takemichi. "I forgive kisaki so I am going to make him my friend see Ya!" you yelled back at takemichi.  

"You forgive me? for everything I did?!" asked kisaki. "No duh! I won't forgive you for hitting me but for everything else I forgive you." you said. "W-what if I did something to your brother would you still forgive me?" asked kisaki. 

you stopped running and looked at kisaki. "that's where were going first the hospital after I get your name cleared" you said. "So, you even knew that and still forgave me..." said kisaki. 

"Yup! But you owe me big time because clearing your whole record is going to cost a lot" you said. You took out your phone and called Chiharu. 

he answered and the first thing he asked was if you were ok. "Yeah, I am alright. anyways can you uh grab my credit card?" you asked. "Sure? but why do you need it?" asked Chiharu. 

"UHHHH. None ya business" you said. "Bruh. anyways sure I'll give it to Ya just don't use all your money," said Chiharu. "Thanks bro! see Ya soon" you said. 

At your house

Chiharu had left your card on the table since he heard the news and Haku and went to go see if Haku lives or dies. You and kisaki went into your house / estate and grabbed your card before leaving.

You had called your manager and he said he would help you clear kisaki's name. Why would he help? It's because you said "if you don't help I am gonna quit" and that made him agree.

Mostly because your literally the best racer in the whole country of Japan. So now here you are in a meeting room with kisaki, your manager, and some secretary or something. (I honestly dunno)

"So, you wanna clear tetta kisaki's name?" Asked the secretary. "Yes and I would like any charges dropped as well" said your manager. "I see... The thing is he has many things on his name like bribery and his a delinquent his done many bad things" said the Secretary.

"Don't care about that can the charges be dropped?" You asked. "Well yes but it's quite expensive" said the secretary. You pulled out your card and slid it over to the lady. "Just use this card I am quite rich" you said.

"Miss y/n this is a lot of money were talking about" said your manager. "Like ten races should be more than enough to get me back all this money back don't worry" you said. "Alright then I'll have everything dropped later today" said the secretary.

After all of that kisaki's charges were dropped and his name was cleared. "Thanks for helping again" you said. "I can't have you quit so I had to help" said your manager. "Anyways bye!" You said.

Your manager sighed and you and kisaki started walking away. "Stop going for hinata, kisaki. There are many other girls you could go for" you said. "So you also knew about that too.." Said kisaki.

"No duh! You and takemichi were literally yelling about hinata being your 'woman' or something. In the middle of the street too" you said. You sighed and patted kisaki's shoulder.

"Trust me dude there are gonna be hella more kind and pretty girls in the future. But first your gonna have to get rid of them eyes brows  they just ant it" you said. "Fine I'll stop. But don't think it's just because you told me to" said kisaki.

"Sure~" you said. "Also what the hell is wrong my my eye brows?!" Asked kisaki. "Have you never looked in a mirror?! Who's your damn barber?" You asked. "Uh don't got one?" Said kisaki. 'This bitch 🗿' you thought.

Good kisaki era 🗿 no but seriously who made kisaki's eye brows and said "they look good!" Like bro ik you lieing

Good kisaki era 🗿 no but seriously who made kisaki's eye brows and said "they look good!" Like bro ik you lieing. anyways see ya next time 😘