school?

1 chapter left... Enjoy!

Here you were standing in front of mizo middle school

Here you were standing in front of mizo middle school. Shinji had asked you to pick up maki from school. You just didn't expect it to be mizo middle. You were waiting in front of the gate on your motorcycle.

"(Chosen name)! Thanks for picking me up" said maki. She was walking towards you when she said that. "Sure, whatever he owes me though" you said.

"I'll tell him to give you sweets next time you visit!" Said maki. "Sweet thanks" you said. You got on your motorcycle and handed maki a helmet.

"My bike really isn't for 2 people, so you got to be hanging onto my jacket" you said. "Eye eye sir!" Said maki. She put on the helmet and got on the motorcycle behind you.

You started driving back to Shinji's house since maki is usually at his house than your parents. Maki had a key to his house, so you guys didn't have to break in.

She opened the door and walked in. "Hey (chosen name) want to stay for a little?" Asked maki. "Hm sure I don't mind" you said. You turned off your motorcycle and took out the kick stand and went over to maki.

"I kind of need help with the homework so I was wondering if you could help me?" Said maki. "Sure, I don't mind that's like 7th grade level stuff, no?" You asked. "Yeah, it's like the Pythagorean theorem nothing else unless were looking for the volume and area of a shape" said maki.

"Shouldn't be a problem for me come on take out the homework" you said. "It's like a packet" said maki. "Bruh what?! Who's your dam teacher I am going to beat the shit out of them!" you said.

"Pfft- you can't you well go to jail" said maki. 'Right... They won't let stuff go easily like back then' you thought. You sighed and saw maki pull out a 5-page packet.

"Uh maki got a lighter?" You asked. "No? Why?" Asked maki. "Oh no reason" you said. You went over to the kitchen and found a lighter.

"Hey maki want to have a Bond fire?" You asked. "Sounds fun but what about the homework?" Asked maki. "We're burning that shit. If they ask tell them to talk to me" you said.

"Cool! Let's do it!" Said maki. You two went outside and started burning the homework in a trash can along with other useless things that were flammable.

"Woah! The flame is so high!" Said maki. "Hehe don't tell Shinji we did this though 🤫" you said. "Oh, don't worry I won't😈" said maki.

"Oh, wait got marshmallows?" You asked. "Yeah, I think we'll if Shinji didn't eat them all with his fat ass" said maki. "Jesus don't do Shinji like that. Anyways let's make some s'mores why don't we?" You asked.

"I'll get the marshmallows and chocolate!" Said maki. "And I'll get the crackers and sticks!" You said. You and maki fist bumped and ran off to get the things before the fire went out.

Luckily you two got the stuff in time before it went out. You added lighter fluid, and it made the fire reignite. "How many are we making?" Asked maki. "Tell the crackers run out!" You said.

"Bro why did I just meet you like 2 weeks ago?! We should have meet long ago!" Said maki. "For real! Ay but when does Shinji get home?" You asked. "Around 9pm we got like 5 hours don't worry about it" said maki.

"Sheesh alright" you said. You and maki made like 50 s'mores before tapping out. You both were full as hell. 25 s'mores each was a lot. "Oh no it's 8 already! (Chosen name) I think you should go!" Said maki.

"Alright get rid of the evidence kay?" You said. "Alright! You can count on me now go!" Said maki. You grabbed your keys that were on the counter and ran to your motorcycle.

The following day

Here you were in front of a teacher. The one who gave maki that packet of homework. "So, you're the parent who's making maki have such bad behavior?" Asked the teacher.

"Hm sure does feel good to be back in mizo middle. But yes, I am the one" you said. Maki was inside the office too. "Do you know how bad it is to be teaching a young girl like her those manners?" Asked the teacher.

"I mean I was taught like that, and I turned out just fine" you said. "Well then you shouldn't pass it on to her," said the teacher. "Who do you think you are to tell me how to raise my kid huh?" You asked.

"I am her teacher and nothing more," said the teacher. "Yeah, right you're just a teacher who gets paid less than someone who works at dollar tree. So don't be giving a lot of homework to a 13-year-old that can't even work yet" you said.

"Wait-" "maki get your shit were leaving" you said. "Eye eye sir!" Said maki. You and maki left the school. Once you two got outside the gates you burst out laughing. " 'yeah right, you're just a teacher who gets paid less than someone who works at a dollar tree' dang (chosen name) you put that teacher in her place!" Said maki.

"I just said random shit didn't think that would work!" You said. "Luckily that teacher didn't call my mom she would have beat my ass by now!" Said maki. "Gurl just call me up anytime you need something" you said.

"Ok wtf you sounded like a girl right there" said maki. "Getting into the spirit I guess" you said. "You could be a Hella good lawyer if you can just make up arguments like that" said maki.

"What do you know about lawyers huh?" You asked. "Just saying" said maki. "At least now you have the rest of the day off let's get us some ice cream!" You said. "Pfft- alright" said maki.

At readers I might be able to make another chapter later today enjoy the last chapter