looking into kurokawa izana

y/n's going to act like she doesn't know what they are talking about.

takemichi had already came back from the future and told you everything that had happened

takemichi had already came back from the future and told you everything that had happened. he said Mikey still turned bad by some guy named Kurokawa izana. he also still said kisaki was there with him.

So right now, you were making your way to the Sano household. why may you ask? because takemichi wanted you to help him look into izana. you only decided to go because you wanted to hang out with Emma afterwards. 

you got to the Sano household and knocked on the door. Emma happened it up and hugged you. "Morning y/n!" said Emma. she pulled away and dragged you inside. 

Takemichi and Draken weren't there yet so it was only you, Emma, and Grandpa Sano. Emma had already finished making their breakfast, so she just sat down. 

Emma patted the seat next to her and you sat. soon Mikey got there looking all cute. he was holding that little towel of his. 'Talk about bed head look at him!' you thought. 

"you're late!" said Emma. "Food... g'morn grandpa," said Mikey. "Morning!" said Grandpa Sano. "Emma... I told you to flip my sunny side up eggs and crush it right?" asked Mikey. 

"Why don't you do it yourself," said Emma. 'Adorable! wait why ant I talking how dare you author-San!' you thought. 'don't break the fourth wall dawg you be doing this too much now a days' said Auther-San.

[after technical difficulties]

"God throw that towel already! you've been kneading it since you were a kid," said Emma. "No this is my whole life. pass me the shoyuu" said Mikey. Draken could then be heard yelling something from outside. "Mikey I'm here!" yelled Draken. "Go wait in my room ken-chin!" yelled Mikey. 

"Ay Emma I am going to go with them is that alright?" you asked. "Sure, go ahead we can hang out later with the girls," said Emma. "Sweet thanks Emma!" you said. she chuckled and you ran outside.

you went to Mikey's room and opened the door. the boys had just gotten in, so they were standing. "Hey Draken and takemichi" you said. 

Mikey soon came in after you. "Y/n-Kun! Mikey-Kun!" said takemichi. "It's still morning, don't be so loud!" said Mikey. "His right your Hella loud" you said. 

takemichi explained some stuff to Mikey and now it was time that they talked about shinichiro being the founder of the black dragons. "So, it was him the other day," said Mikey.

"Huh!? you met him?" asked Draken. "Yeah! so he's Tenika's captain," said Mikey.  "He was black dragon's 8th captain. and now tenjiku. maybe he has a connection to shinichiro-kun" said Draken. 

"Huh?" asked takemichi. (At this point I might give him a nick name his name is too long also with shinichiro 😭). "takemitchy, our discussion stays here," said Draken. 

"Yes!" said takemichi. "Shinichiro-kun is the founder of black dragon," said Draken. "Uh..." said takemichi. 'Bro act more surprised Jesus going to blow your cover' you thought. 

you nudged him. "Huh? shouldn't you be more surprised?" asked Draken. you sighed and elbowed takemichi. "I told him one-time that's why his not surprised" you said.

"Oh, right y/n already knows shinichiro is the founder," said Draken. 'THANKS Y/N-KUN!' thought takemichi. "Well anyways. the only people who know about this are me, Mikey, Baji, and y/n. We decided to keep it a secret, since kazutora got into trouble with the black dragon," said Draken. "Before I confronted the 9th generation of black dragon. I talked to my brother," said Mikey. 'Flash back -_-' you thought. "So Kurokawa izana corrupted the black dragon," said Draken. 

(Sorry if that part was long 0_0) Emma walked in holding a tray that had 4 cups of tea on it. "Alright. I brought you guys' tea!" said Emma. "Kurokawa izana. just who the hell is he?" asked takemichi. 

"My brother," said Emma. "Who?" asked Mikey. "Like I said he's my brother," said Emma. you all turned to Mikey who was pointing at himself. "Come on Mikey!! I told you so many times! Because he's also your half-brother!" said Emma. 

"Eh really?" asked Mikey. "If he's Emma's brother then that means..." said takemichi. "Jeez you never listen to anyone. do you!" said Emma. "Ah! now I remember!" said Mikey. "You liar," said Draken. 

"Um... Emma-Chan?" asked takemichi. " Yea?" asked Emma. "Your brother 'Kurokawa izana' anything else you remember about him?" asked takemichi. 

"I'm not sure. I was only with him until I was 3." said Emma. you sighed and scratched the back of your head. "i met him on the train once" you admitted. 

"YOU STAYED SILENT THIS WHOLE TIME AND NOW YOU'RE JUST SAYING THIS!?" yelled takemichi. you smacked him hard on the head and he held his head.

"But that was after I got ambushed by tenjiku members" you said. "What did he say?" asked Mikey. "He said something about them actually attacking me. and I was someone's sister" you said.

"Nothing important" mumbled takemichi. you irked and grabbed that tray Emma had brought it. Emma tried holding you back from smacking takemichi to next Saturday. 

unfortunately, she actually managed to hold you back. Emma left the room and came back with a tin box. inside it contained the letters that were sent by izana to shinichiro.

you all read the letters. you had read a letter that was quite how do I put this interesting. it was about someone, but it didn't clearly say who it was. (I am going to make a chapter for this trust me ;] ) 

Mikey had left to get some fresh air. the other 3 were talking about the letter Mikey had read. 'The hell this letter is confusing as hell! I am going to keep it Ya know for memories or something' you thought. 

after some time, you all left. well, you and Emma met up with the girls and went shopping. thing is you had still kept that letter.

mysterious letter I wonder what it could be 👀