meeting up with takemichi

Note: this is after kazutora quote on quote brought takemichi to the Valhalla hideout.

Yellow my fellow readers. Might be a double publish! Enjoy 😏

Takemichi had called you out to some small park

Takemichi had called you out to some small park. When you showed up you saw him and chifuyu. They were on the swings talking. You walked up and stood in front of them. "So what's up?" You asked.

"Takemichi I didn't know it was HER you were calling to help us" said chifuyu. "Got a problem or something fuyu?" You asked. "No none of the sorts y/n-kun" said chifuyu. You sighed and sat on the monkey bars.

You sat down on top of them once you climbed up them. "You must have called me out here to get some info about the guys right?" You asked. "Yeah we did, so do you have a clue?" Asked takemichi.

"Nope nothing at all" you said. "Really?! You have been friends with those two for a lot longer then us!" Said chifuyu. "Just because I am friends with them doesn't mean I know everything ya know" you said.

"Well I guess we have to look for information" said takemichi. "I have a hunch though" you said. That Pecked their interests. "What is it?" Asked takemichi. "Baji and kazutora almost did something if it wasn't for me stopping them. I won't say since I promised to keep it secret" you said.

"Can't you tell us please?!" Asked takemichi. "N to the O" you said. You climbed down the money bars and started walking away from the duo. "Ask him yourself" you said. "W-wait y/n-kun!" Said takemichi. You came to a halt and turned around.

"Go on" you said. "Can you help us get some information? You don't have to if you want!" Said takemichi. "His right were not forcing you to" said chifuyu. You chuckled and took out your phone and looked at the time.

"It's 4:38 you got 12 minutes before I have to be at home" you said. "Alright! Let's start planing" said takemichi. "Let's start with osani we should ask him what happened" said chifuyu. "You guys can go do that if you want I have stuff to do" you said.

"Alright then were gonna pay osani a visit" said chifuyu. "Before I go takemichi don't shit your pants when you see osani kay?" You said. "Hey! I am not a kid!" Said takemichi. "I am messing with you chill" you said. You said your goodbyes and left.

You got on your motorcycle and started driving away. You couldn't go on a joy ride today since you had to be home by 5 and talking with them took up 12 whole minutes. So it was 4:50 and you were like 15 minutes from the house.

You decided to break the law today. You started speeding up and ran a red light. You heard a cop car behind you now which you were worried about. 'Never thought I would run a red light PLUS I don't have a license I am going to jail if I get caught!' You thought.

You then remembered you had a helmet. You started driving with one hand which is near to impossible but somehow you did it. You put on the motorcycle helmet and made sure the eye glass thing was down.

'Saint Maria mother of Jesus (insert prayer), amen' you thought. You started going full speed which was hella fast since you out quite expensive modified parts on your motorcycle. "Woah! I should be a racer!" You said.

Due to your helmet no one heard you. I mean no one could anyways since your going hella fast. Since you are WAY faster then the cop cars you lost em quite easily. Luckily they didn't take any pictures of your license plate and motorcycle.

You got home right on time and you parked your motorcycle back I'm your room. You took off your helmet and fixed your hair. "I am gonna be a pro racer I need money for better parts anyways" you said.

You put your helmet on a holder on the wall and sat down in your gamer chair. You opened up Google and searched up some things. Chiharu came into your room and sat down on your bed.

"Glad to see you came home right on time!" Said chiharu. You turned around in your chair facing him. "Yup had a blast too." You said. "Cool anyways wanna know why I told you to be home at 5?" Asked chiharu.

"Yes I do actually" you said. "Well! I got a job opportunity!" Said chiharu. "Good for you" you said. "It's not for me it's for YOU" said chiharu. "Huh?! I thought you said "I got a job opportunity"." you said.

"Well yuh anyways! The job is a street racer" said chiharu. You got up from your chair and started shacking him. "I WAS JUST SAYING I WANTED TO BE A RACER!!!" you yelled. "FOR REAL DAM WHAT A COINCIDENCE" yelled chiharu.

You both started celebrating. "OH WAIT I HAVE TO TELL THEM YOU SAID YES" yelled chiharu. He took out your phone and you both waited for the other person to answer. Once they answered chiharu asked to speak to the "boss" of the company.

After a little bit of hearing that trash waiting music the "boss" finally spoke. "Yes is this chiharu l/n?" Asked the guy. "ah yes! It's me sir. So my sister said she would love to take on the job" said chiharu. (He had already put it on speaker by the way)

"Great news! So what type of racing is she into? Car or motorcycle?" Asked the guy. "She can do both but she isn't the best at driving cars so maybe motorcycles more" said chiharu. "Alright come by some day to sign the proper papers for the job and everything will be set" said the guy.

"Alright is it ok if we come by some time next week?" Asked chiharu. You have him signals no but he couldn't take back what he had now said. "Sure what day?" Asked the guy. "Everything but Monday! It's gonna be Halloween and you know what happens!" You whispered into chiharu's ear.

He nodded and said either Friday or Sunday. "Alright then see you this Sunday" said the guy. He hung up and you and chiharu yelled in excitement. "I am fo sho gonna win every time!" You said.

"I know! Your motorcycle is literally better then a handa cb250t!" Said chiharu. "Those motorcycles ant better then my way more modern motorcycle" you said. "Anyways! Remember on Monday save baji you hear me?" Said chiharu.

"Eye eye captain!" You said. Chiharu chuckled and left your room.

Ay! Double update! Anyways might be a third once I reread the manga which will be soon!

Also in memory of Tokyo revenger's manga ending I might make a whole chapter or two on y/n and her brothers if they weren't in Tokyo revengers.

But that's all I am gonna say for any future chapters!