Takemichi's dumbass

ok this time the title might not give it away like the last chapter so enjoy this chapter without spoilers lmao

It's been 2 days and takemichi had already had done that meeting with taiju after that toman admin meeting. You takemichi and chifuyu were here at Danny's. 'Wait why the fuck am I here?! I ant in toman this ant got anything to do with me bro' you thought.

"So your saying you wanna fight the black dragons?" Asked draken. "Yes!" Said takemichi. "What do you guys think?" Asked draken. They all Objected the idea. "Hmm. Rejected!" Said draken.

After a little bit draken dismissed the meeting and everyone left. "Seriously takemichi why'd you drag me here" you said. You yawned and took a sip of your water. "You always drag me here thinking I can change their minds just because I am their friend" you said.

Kisaki then came up saying something about wanting to stop hakkai also. You side eyed him and sighed. "Stop your bullshit I know your lieing" you said. He looked at you and you looked back.

"I just wanna stop hakkai what's wrong with that?" Asked kisaki. "Everything" you spat. Kisaki decided to ignore your words and turned his attention to chifuyu and takemichi again.

You went behind him with your water. You drank the water while flipping him off from behind. 'No wonder you died by a truck you 13 year old bitch' you thought. (And yes I was shocked to know this 13 year old could manipulate people)

Chifuyu then broke a plate and pointed it to kisaki's neck. You gave him a thumbs up from behind kisaki and then hanma put a butter knife to takemichi's neck. "Hanma shuji that's a fucking butter knife wtf is that gonna do 💀" you said.

You sighed and put your water down. "Chifuyu put the plate down and hanma put down that butter knife before I shank you with a fork" you said. They put the things down and you apologized to literally everyone there before kicking the guys out.

You paid for the damages and the food before glaring at the guys. "I was in it for the food but ended up paying literally fuck you guys. Next time I won't and I mean it hesitate to shank you with a fork" you said.

You took out your phone and checked the time. "Gotta go before bro kicks my ass. Night shawtys" you said. You started running home leaving the guys there.

A day before Christmas day

You were once again called out to meet up with the guys. You were standing next to chifuyu on your flip phone texting your little brother. (This isn't important btw) 'is this the part where he breaks up with hinata right? Yeah I think it is' you thought.

You texted your brother about what you thought right now and he responded by saying takemichi is a bitch or something. You chuckled at that and then the guys decided to go in since it was cold.

You say down away from the guys cus hanma and kisaki instant danger even if hanma was one of your husbandos he deserves the stay away from me irl card. After a while takemichi showed up all beat up.

"Takemichi what happened to your face" asked chifuyu. You looked up from your phone and laughed. "Dam dude I said I was gonna beat you up but never mind someone beat me to it!" you said.

"Damn dude, you got even uglier!" Said hanma. Kisaki stayed silent. (As he should with his ugly ass eyebrows) "we'll carry out our plan in shibuyu. Udagawa Christian Church. Taiju well conveniently go there alone late at night to pray. If hakkai gonna attack that's the right time" said kisaki.

'I knew he was a smartass but like damn shut up for once' you thought. "Just saying I ant helping and takemichi!" You paused and grabbed his ear. "Next time you call me out make for only food! I keep waisting my time with this meeting shit" you said.

"Ouch ouch y/n-kun!" Said takemichi. You let go of his ear and sighed. "Peace out I am gonna sleep away Christmas anyways. Hope y'all don't believe in Santa" you said. You patted chifuyu's back and started walking away.

"And hanma you smell like cigarettes stay away from me unless you actually smell good!" You yelled. "Hey!" Said hanma. You chuckled and went home.

At home

You sighed and went to your closet. "If I ant going to help them as y/n then I am helping them as this mysterious Valhalla member" you said. you took out your Valhalla jacket and put it on your gaming chair.

You looked at your cosplay wig again and sighed. 'Now I have to style it again fuck' you thought. You went to your vanity and got your hair spray with your comb. You put your wig on some plastic head and started styling it.

You did the classic Levi cut and smirked. "Should be a hair stylist. Making Levi haircuts are my specialty" you said. You sat down in your gaming chair and spun around in it before stopping in front of your monitor.

You turned on your desk lamp and took out your notebook. You checked off black dragons ark and sighed. 'Takemichi should be fine even without me helping. But then it's the tenjiku arc and haku is gonna be there. I can't let him do it alone can i' you thought.

You took out your phone and called haku. He answered but sounded tired. "It's the middle of the night sis... What do you want" asked haku. "Hey haku~ anyways I wanted to know if you have a plan for the tenjiku arc" you said.

"Of course I do. I have been planing for 2 years if it doesn't work out that's gonna be some bull shit" said haku. "Look I'll help you but you gotta act like I am someone terrible like some bad guy" you said. "So basically I fear you?" Asked haku.

"Yeah! Like that" you said "yeah no thanks" sisd haku. "I'll give you something to be afraid of😈" you said. "Is it the chancla? Cus then yeah I'll act like I am afraid so I don't get an ass woppen" said haku. "Alright then I'll contact you soon because we need to make plans" you said.

"Yeah black dragon arc is here I already know it" said haku. "Yup chisitmas is tomorrow good luck y/n" said haku. "Have a good Christmas" you said. You hung up and got onto your bed.

You threw your sock at the light switch to try and turn it off and it did. 'Sweet~' you thought. You put your phone to charge and went to sleep.

Ay my manz and womanz and none binary peoplez double upload 🥱 anyways bad news for my readers who read my book/story every time I update

I probably won't be updating as much now.
I have school this Monday and I have tests also so stuff well be slow for me.

So please understand if I don't update daily now. So expect at least one chapter per week. Bye my fellow readers. 🥰💅😍😘✨❤