Halloween special!

This chapter is mostly dedicated to baji and bloody Halloween!

So this won't follow the story at all! Ong gonna cry when Tokyo revengers ends wishing there is like a part two type shit.

[✡︎𖣘✡︎]

"Y/n! Wake up!" Said chiharu. You sat up in your bed and sent a glare to chiharu. "How'd you get in my fucking room" you asked. "Don't worry about it! Anyways toman and the guys are here!" Said chiharu.

You sighed and got out of bed. "I'll be out in a minute hold up" you said. "Alright~" said chiharu. He left your room and you stretched. 'Let's hope I don't have time go trick or treating. I am too old for that' you thought.

You put in baggy pants with a plain t shirt with a hoodie. You walked out and saw the whole of toman and the guys, shinichiro etc. "Y/n-chin!" Said Mikey. He ran to hug you but shinichiro stopped him. "Don't just hug her randomly!" Said shinichiro.

"Fine..." Said Mikey. "Anyways! This year we are doing like some sort of event. We're gonna slit into groups of 2 but their chosen out of a hat!" Said chiharu. "But what exactly are we supposed to do" asked mitsuya. "Just like a hangout or something" said chiharu.

"Ooh alright" said the guys. Wakasa took out a hat and shoved his hand into it.

Pairs

Mikey takemichi
Emma mitsuya
Draken kazutora
Chifuyu angry
Hakkai smiley
Sanzu mucho (sanzu forced them to be paired)
Baji y/n

"Well there's the pairs!" Said chiharu. "What about you four huh?!" Asked Mikey. "We have work" said wakasa. "Sure you do wakasa👀" you said. "We gotta go enjoy yourselves" said takeomi. The four ran out of the estate and you guys sighed.

"Let's go baji" you said. "Alright" said baji. You and baji left along with the others. "Let's just go hangout" you said. "Sure alright" said baji. You and baji started walking towards a store. 'I'll buy candy for em kids then I'll buy a vampire costume for baji nehehe' you thought.

You walked into the store and baji followed behind. You both went separate ways In the store and bought whatever. You of course paid since baji is a cheep ass. You handed him the bag of his stuff and he started eating everything.

"Chill out baji the foods not gonna run away or something" you said. "Don't care the foods good" said baji with his mouth full. "Seriously... Your that hunger?" You asked. "Yeah if it wasn't for you I would have dragged chifuyu to burn a car with me" said baji.

You sighed and took out a lighter with a grin. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked. "Hell yeah let's go burn a car!" Said baji. You and baji started walking or should I say running towards a car in the parking lot of some random building.

"Stand back!" Said baji before breaking the window of the car. You lit a bag of some chips baji had eaten and threw it in the car. The seats caught fire and soon the rest of the car did. "Run for it!" Said baji.

You grabbed his hand and started running the fuck away. You and baji wee laughing the whole time. After a while you guys stopped to catch your breath. "That was *inhales air* so fucking fun!"  Said baji. "For real!" You said.

"We should do that again!" Said baji. "Hell yeah dude we have like 10 more bags so that means..." "Ten more cars!" You two said. You both did an evil laugh before running off again towards another car.

It was basically a rinse and repeat process. Baji would break the window then you would throw the burning bag inside and watch the car become engulfed in flames. On the last time the cops were actually chasing you guys.

Wonder how? There was some cop in break who saw you guys and he started chasing you guys around in his car for a whole 30 minutes. It would have been an hour if you didn't pull baji into a short neuro alleyway.

Right now you and baji were laughing your asses off on a bench at a park not too far from your house. "Haha! I can't believe we burned 11 cars today!" Said baji. "Honestly that was my first time ever doing something so outrageous" you said. "Welcome to the life of baji keisuke!" Said baji.

You laughed and you guys kept talking about how priceless the faces of the cops were before you and baji felt a hand on your shoulders. "What is this I hear about cops...." Said the guy. You and baji's heads slowly turned to look behind you guys and guess who it was? Shinichiro and chiharu for God sake.

"Y/n I think we should run" "YOU THINK?!" you two said before starting to run off. "GET BACK HERE YOUNG LADY WE AREN'T DONE TALKING!" yelled chiharu. "For fucks sake! They're chasing us!" Said baji. "I am fucking praying!" You said.

You guys kept running until your dumbass slipped on a rock. You tried grabbing the fucking air for some reason but ended up grabbing baji's hair. Resulting in you being on your ass on the floor and baji being yanked down.

"FUCK!/MY HAIR!" is what you two said. Baji was rubbing his scalp while you were rubbing your ass. "Fuck why'd you have time pull me down with you?!" Said baji. "My bad g. I tried grabbing air but since I couldn't grab it I accidentally grabbed your hair" you said.

Baji sighed and then two shadows could be seen in front for you and baji. "Please Lord and savior save me" you prayed. "Don't tell my mom" said baji. "Y/n l/n! Your grounded!" Said chiharu. "I won't tell your mom but I'll make you study till your hand falls off!" Said shinichiro.

You and baji kept praying for the rest of Halloween literally.

✿✦✿

Ok sorry this was late as hell by one day

I was supposed to publish this on Halloween but I had stuff to do and couldn't finish/ publish it.

Anyways I know it's late but happy Halloween!

Also why is no one talkin about this song it's like hella good ಠ_ಠ👍

Dont ask tbh