toman meeting

yup I was right I well be updating slow now. 

you were at the toman meeting after you had gotten attacked along with the other toman members. you weren't wearing a toman uniform because you weren't a part of toman. you were next to takemichi. he was pretty beat up also.

Mikey then appeared out of nowhere and looked at your face. "a ghost with a steering problem" you said. "Why are you hurt y/n-Chan? you're not in toman," said Mikey. 

"Some tenjiku guys said I was with toman, so I guess they thought I was in toman" you said. "Oh. Well maybe you should just join then!" said Mikey. 'hmmmm should I? nah I am in tenjiku right now so it's going to be bad when they battle it out' you thought. 

"I well kindly decline big bro is going to kill me if I join a gang" you said. he nodded and went to the top of the stairs. "Tokyo Manji gang emergency meeting, begin!" said Draken. 

everyone got silent and Draken continued. "Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by yakohama's 'tenjiku'!" said Draken. "Why would a team from Tokyo come to kanagawa?" a toman member. 

"tenjiku is a gang that was formed recently. we have no clue how the gang is like. we are looking for any information about them from you guys. therefore, first of all, report your, 1st division!" said Draken. 

"The ones who attacked were called the 'Mochizuki unit'." said chifuyu. "Mochizuki unit?" asked Draken. "It's a unit lead by the former jugemu captain, Mochizuki Kanji. they're probably tenjiku's strongest unit," said smiley. 

"His ugly too" you said. everyone deadpanned but decided to continue. "He's one of the s62' generations!" said a toman member. "tenjiku's strongest unit isn't mochizuki. tenjiku... also has the haitani brothers" said mitsuya. 

"These are all people from 's62' aren't they?" asked a toman member. "Mikey does this align with the rest of our members who got attacked? they got beaten up by Madarame," said Draken.  

"I see. toman is getting crushed by the ghosts of the 9th generation black dragons," said Mikey. "Madarame is also a s62." said Mucho. 'And you Arnt?' you thought. 

"Which means tenjiku is a team formed by a bunch of "s62 generation" guys who never teamed up. and now they formed a team together," said Mikey. "They must have a really deep connection with toman," said Draken. 

"Anyways I don't give a shit if we're getting beaten up! we are going to attack yokohama next!" said Mikey. you then heard takemichi say something to chifuyu. you knew what it was since you had reread the manga before coming here.

"Toman will go to war with tenjiku!" they yelled. And with that the meeting ended. you were going to leave with takemichi but mitsuya came up to you. 

"Hey y/n I was wondering since you got attacked how about I make you a toman uniform or the jacket?" asked mitsuya. 'Wait wait my own personal JACKET?! mitsuya can I kiss you bro' you thought. "Sure, need measurements or something?" you asked. 

"I do actually want to come over now? I have time well only if you went to" said mitsuya. You nodded and me started walking to his motorcycle. The others had left already so it was just you two.

"Come on let's go my sisters are probably asleep so be quiet when we get inside" said mitsuya. "Alright~ let's a go!" You said.

At his house

You two had sneakily walked into the house and into his room. You were sitting on his bed while he was searching for his measuring tape. You had already been at his house more then once so it was already natural for you to just up and sit on his bed.

"Where the hell is my measuring tape?!" Whisper yelled mitsuya. You looked at him blankly. The measuring tape was literally in front of him just on a shelf above his view. You were looking between him and the tape.

"Y/n help me look!" Said mitsuya. You pointed at the tape and he sweat dropped. "O-oh..." Said mitsuya. He grabbed the tape and motioned you to stand up. You did that and let him take the measurements.

(C/s: chest size. W/s: waist size)

"Ok so c/s and w/s that sound good?" Asked mitsuya. "Can you add some inches to them? I want to be able to still wear it when I am an adult" you said. "Smart.goad to know you still wanna wear my creations when you're older" said mitsuya.

"Ay if I get married you are making my wedding dress" you said. Mitsuya laughed and you did too. "That is if you even get a boyfriend" said mitsuya. You did an offended gasp. "You take that back" you said pointing a finger at him.

"Fine fine" said mitsuya. You took out your phone and checked the time. "Shit it's 1am already!" You said. "You need to go home?" Asked mitsuya. "Bro is gonna harass me if I don't get home" you said. "Instead of going home do you wanna sleep over?" Asked mitsuya.

You gasped and nodded repeatedly. "I wanna see your cute sisters in the morning so hell yeah!" You said in a loud tone. Mitsuya shushed you and waited for a little before letting you talk again. "Sorry~" you said. "Your sleeping in the couch though" said mitsuya.

"Good enough 🗿👌" you said. You and mitsuya quietly made it to the living room. He gave you a blanket and a pillow before going back to his room. You texted your brother that you were at mitsuya's house and he said it was ok.

You sighed and looked around for a little bit. 'I can't see shit it's dark as hell 🗿' you thought. Your eye lids started to fell heavy and you started drifting off to dream land.

Third person pov

Y/n started mumbling some random stuff. "Hm... (Favorite food) don't leave me..." She mumbled. It was like that for literally the rest of the night. "God dang shut up for once" said author-san. "Fuck... You" mumbled y/n. The author did an offended gasp before disappearing.

*offended gasp* how dare she 😭

(Don't mean it lol added it for fun)

Have a good weekend lol