Chiharu's day👀

heyo readers enjoy! 

"Y/n! Hurry up were going to be late!" Yelled Haku

"Y/n! Hurry up were going to be late!" Yelled Haku. You grabbed your jacket and ran out of your room. "Sorry! My hair tie brock last. fucking second" you said. You had made your hair into a fancy bun and wore a (favorite color) dress.

You and Haku sped off to the wedding quickly. You two had gotten there just one minute before being called late. Haku ran off to Chiharu's room and you ran off to the bride's room. 

Her name was iris very pretty at that. Thing is Chiharu was being a bitch and got marrying her after dating for 2 years. I mean who would wait to marry a woman who can cook, clean, take care of kids, and treats their siblings with so much kindness?! 

"Girl I am still wondering why you guys are getting married like 10 years after dating!" you said. "Well, your brother said we should wait to be married because he wanted to make the party really big," said iris. 

'A true goddess' you thought. "I absolutely love you for waiting 10 whole years. thanks again for everything" you said. "Oh, don't worry sweety or should I say sister-in-law," said iris. "Just call me sis from now on" you said. 

"Alright sis," said iris. "Now let's work on that breath taking face of yours" you said. "Aw stop it you flatter me," said iris. "Gurl! I should have married you instead you're like a literal goddess" you said. 

"Op girl your also like a goddess I mean who knows how to be the perfect mechanic? you can also do everything I do so don't flatter me a lot," said iris. "You're seriously making me want to marry you right now" you said. 

"Too bad I am already taken. Hehe." said iris. "Heart shattering. anyways we got to make you look more breathtaking" you said. You grabbed the makeup brushes and make up and started working your magic. 

With the brothers

"I am wondering how y/n hasn't killed you for now marrying iris faster" said Haku. "Same! but still the after party is going to be worth the wait trust me!" said Chiharu. "It better be because y/n might kill you if it isn't" said Haku. "She will probably be at the big bar drinking down her singleness," said Chiharu. "True at mine she made us and the guy's drink till we were passed out" said Haku. 

"Believable. Ya but why hasn't the others tried and marry her? I mean they all have known her for like years at least one of them have to have feels," said Chiharu. "I Dunno who was feelings for who but izana and Mikey probably do I mean they always hangout so" said Haku. 

"Well, if they don't make a move soon y/n will just ingulf herself in work and motorcycles," said Chiharu. "She already calls her motorcycle 'baby' so they might not have a chance" said Haku. "Rip for them," said Chiharu. 

"ay you guys have 2 minutes before the time is here" said shinichiro from the door. "Alright! big bro go get her cuffed" said Haku. "don't say it like that but I'll do it!" said Chiharu. Haku ran out the door and ran to his seat. 

Y/n's Pov

You were sitting down next to Haku in the front row. And do you guys remember when you talked to kisaki like 2 chapters ago? I never said which sibling so guess what. I said guess! yeah, you were going to play the romantic music in Chiharu's wedding. So here you were trying to connect your phone to the speakers in the church. Chiharu and iris decided to have church instead of an outside one which was perfect. your phone finally connected. 

Soon they say the vows and you grinned because it was a count down once the priest says 'you may kiss the bride' you would play music. "Do you l/n Chiharu take (random last name) iris as your wife" asked the priest. "I do," said Chiharu. "And do you (random last name) iris take l/n Chiharu as your husband" asked the priest. "I do!" said iris.

"Well then you may kiss the bride," said the priest. 'In 3...2...1!' you thought. (Play the video if you want to)

Chiharu kissed her and everyone laughed and cheered. after a little Chiharu pulled away all embarrassed and iris was laughing. "Y/n was that you?" asked Haku. "You know it! I was trying so hard to not look suspicious, but you found me out!" you said. "Your secret is safe with me though I must say it was funny as hell!" said Haku. "I got it on video" said shinichiro which had walked up.

The party then started. the guys were at the bar while you and Haku were sitting down talking. "So, you're saying that kisaki helped?" asked Haku. "Yup! he asked the owner of the church for the speakers Bluetooth and everything" you said. 

"To be honest I thought kisaki wouldn't change his ways just because you told him to" said Haku. "Same. I thought he would be Stubben and say he would still be after Hinata" you said. "Too bad she is married now" said Haku. 

"Honestly I had to clear Hanma's name too since Hanma wouldn't leave Kisaki's side, so they ended up working together" you said. "Rip you used more than enough money though out the years and for us and not for you" said Haku. 

"I am a good big sister and friend. Too bad I am single as hell" you said. "Don't worry sis someone is going to marry you sooner or later" said Haku. "If marrying an object was an option i would have married my motorcycle by now" you said. 

"Ok now chill your motorcycle is not a thing" said Haku. "it's a person to me I don't give a fuck about what you say!" you said. 

hello readers this is the last 5-chapter mark please enjoy the last of this book