takemichi's report

It was the afternoon at the same park from the last time you and takemichi met up along with chifuyu. You and takemichi were on the swings and it was silent.

Takemichi decided to break the silence because for him it was uncomfortable. "So uh y/n-kun. Me and chifuyu talked with baji-kun and baji-kun didn't give us anything and the fights tomorrow!" Said takemichi.

"Nervous? At the fight you guys are planning on getting back baji and kazutora no?" You said but more like asked. "I am not totally sure" said takemichi. "Look takemichi. The world isn't nice once you think life is all cotton candy and rainbows it will all come crashing down" you said.

"Huh? Why are you telling me this" asked takemichi. "What I mean is people who say they're fine and it's just a scratch are totally lying" you said. "Huh are you talking about a personal experience or something?" Asked takemichi.

You smacked him on the head and he yelped. "Look! What I said will come in handy in tomorrow's fight so remember what I said eh?!" You said. "Y-yes ma'am!" Said takemichi. You sighed and got up from the swing.

"Look takemichi you think doing everything yourself will work out but you need a partner" you said. "I have chifuyu what do you mean?" Asked takemichi. "Jesus man you talk like some 26 year old" you said.

Takemichi sweat dropped and you internally smirked. "What I mean is you should really tell people what's really happening. You just keep everything hidden" you said. "W-Well I do have something that I can't tell you just yet y/n-kun" said takemichi.

You raised a brow and he sighed and got up. "I think it's about time I tell you! Don't tell anyone ok?" Said takemichi. "Lips are sealed!" You said. You did the zip your mouth thing and pretended to put a key in your pocket.

"Alright you might not believe me about this but I am a timeleaper!" Said takemichi. He prepared for you to make fun of him but it never came. "Takemichi I already knew that" you said with a smile. "Huh?! How!" Said takemichi.

"Like I said you talk like a 26 year old and you act like a mature adult seriously it's obvious" you said. Takemichi sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ya know y/n-kun you also act mature what's with that?" Asked takemichi.

"Hehe I guess I have to tell you also since you told me something!" You said. "Wait are you also a time leaper?" Asked takemichi. "Oh no! I am not a time leaper. It's my age actually. You might think I am 15 because if my grade but no I actually am 17 actually" you said.

Takemichi was shocked and I mean REALLY shocked. "H-how?! You look so young and how are you a third year in middle school?!" Asked takemichi. "Well I skipped too much in my old schools so when I got to mizo middle school I was still in the third year of middle school." You said.

"B-But how were you able to hide your real age for so long?!" Asked takemichi. "Like you said takemichi I look young and since I fluncked and moved schools afterwards no one knows my real age" you said. Takemichi was too stunned to speck.

You sighed and patted his shoulder. "Takemichi in the future go and find me! Maybe we could catch up or something" you said. "A-alright then I'll try! Let's just hope your all safe In the future" said takemichi.

"Hehe give me reports kay?" You said. "Alright but it might disrupt the flow of time so I don't know" said takemichi. "What are you the keeper of time?" You asked. Takemichi did a dry laugh before sighing.

"Well then bye y/n-kun!" Said takemichi. You nodded and watched him run off. You sat back down onto the swing and looked at the sky. 'Tomorrow is the big day. Seriously I am excited and nervous at the same time! Who am I to give advice to takemichi?! I am literally going through the same thing just that I literally know everything but the future!' You thought.

You sighed and took out your phone. '6:43 ight bet' you thought. You got up and went to your motorcycle. You first put on your helmet before driving away. You learned from your mistakes from last time.

You sped off to a nearby bakery elma worked at. She had gotten a job not too long ago and you would always visit. (If you had time). You parked out back and walked in through the front to not look sus as hell.

"Heyo y/n!" Said elma. You both did the secret handshake before talking about random stuff. It wasn't really busy like one person would come in like 30 minutes or more apart. Like the saying goes "they come they go".

"So~ I heard there was a new guy in our school and word says his a racer" said elma. You sighed and thought about having to race him if you guys ever do go against each other. "Is he hot?" You asked. "Oo that I don't know!" Said elma.

"Do you at least know his name" you asked. "Heard it's Ian stranishi. But I don't know if it's right" said elma. You sighed and shot her a smug look. "Do you have a crush on him?" You asked. She instantly started saying stuff like "that's nonsense".

You just hot looking at her Smugly but she then gave you the I AM SERIOUS eyes and you stopped. "seriously his not my type. He would probably care for his motorcycle more than me" said elma. "Ha- sounds like me" you said.

"Yup miss obsessed with her motorcycle and Mr obsessed with his motorcycle is a perfect match" said elma. You and elma laughed for a little before elma had to close up the bakery.

Amazing takemichi now knows your secret well not all of it that was just like 2/10 of what the total secret is

Next chapter name: bloody Halloween🗿