black dragons

welp the title gave it away 😅 lets get into it 

Hinata had asked you out to bowling with her since well you two haven't hung out in a while

Hinata had asked you out to bowling with her since well you two haven't hung out in a while. So, here you were at the bowling alley with Hinata and takemichi. you and Hinata were walking while takemichi was bowling.

He then made a Strick, and it looked like he snaped back to reality or something. Hinata high fived or was it high tened takemichi. then it was her turn so, she went to grab a ball. takemichi turned around with tears in his eyes and you sighed. 

Hinata rolled the ball and said go and takemichi looked at her with some blush or something on his cheeks and sparkly eyes. she missed and it was once again takemichi's turn. he got fired up or something and went to Strick. 

"Watch this, Hina." he paused. "My fourth Strick in a row!!" said takemichi. he threw the ball and so did the guy next to him. they had the same stupid pose and they both got a Strick at the same time. 

takemichi and hakkai seemed to get along so you stayed out of it. You, Hinata, and Yuzuha were chatting while the two boys said they were bros or something. "If you two are "bros" now.... Then I" get to be the elder sister to both of you," said Yuzuha.  

"Well then I get to be yalls elder sibling" you said nudging takemichi. "Are you older than me y/n?" asked Yuzuha. "yup~ ant that right takemichi" you said. "y-yeah she is older than us all" said takemichi. 

"Well, that's cool y/n-Kun" said Hinata. "Nah drop then Kun" you said. "I am going to call you big sis then," said Yuzuha. "Yuh oh hakkai you also call me big sis don't care if your grown you calling me big sis" you said.

hakkai stayed silent and was kind of ignoring you. "Oh, don't feel bad big sis. His a late bloomer if anyone but me talks to him he freezes up," said Yuzuha. "don't worry about it I can tease him about it someday" you said. 

"Since you're the second division vice-captain doesn't that mean you get along with you captain, mitsuya-kun?" asked takemichi. "Really well unfortunately also, don't be so formal were the same age" said hakkai. 

"Oh, for real?! You look way older!" Said takemichi. You chuckled and takemichi nudged you. 'Takemichi is seriously so dumb' you thought. "Oh! Yeah, before I forget hakkai even has his wallpaper as mitsuya even though I have him as mine 🙂," said Yuzuha.

"H-hey!" Said hakkai. You chuckled and took out your flip phone and showed her your background. "Mine is my big brother and the guys" you said. "Who's that black haired guy?" Asked Hinata. "His name is shinichiro used to work for him" you said.

"You work big sis?" Asked Yuzuha. "Yup I am a racer actually" you said. " you guys should have seen y/n race! she was supper fast!" said takemichi. "Were you at one of my races takemichi?" you asked. "Yeah, with the guys actually" said takemichi. 

"Were almost back to my house" said hakkai. "hakkai were in trouble," she paused. "Bro's comin' home," said Yuzuha. Kokonoi then started walk towards you guys. "My if it isn't bosses' little brother and sister" said kokonoi. (Sorry if he doesn't actually say this in the manga)

"You guys should start going home" said hakkai. "Black dragons? Hm I could defeat them I guess" you mumbled. "What was that y/n-Kun?" Asked Hinata. "Nothing" you said. A guy then said he recognized takemichi and said he was a toman member.

"A toman punk on our turf?!" Asked kokonoi. A guy tried approaching you guys and hakkai slammed him down to the ground like some bull. He stood up and told them to leave you and the couple to leave safely. Inui came up to hakkai and held a knife to his throat.

Yuzuha ran up or something and kicked him. Inui stood up right and pointed it again her. "I swore loyalty to the boss so that doesn't mean I can take all their shit" said inui. "Shut it pretty boy that isn't a nice thing to say" you said. 

You heard someone running from behind and you moved to next to Hinata and takemichi got slammed to the ground by Taiju. "Your shit... JUST GOT WRECKED!!" said Taiju. takemichi got up and started coughing holding his throat. 

"that's just not fair! you guys look like you're having so much fun! let me join in!" said Taiju. He grabbed takemichi by the collar and threw him to the side. "So... who's this jerk?" asked Taiju. "a member of toman" said kokonoi. 

"Hahaha. A member of toman? Damn Koko that's a nice joke right there!" said Taiju. "it's true his one of hakkai's little friends" said kokonoi. "No fuckin' way!" said Taiju. You rolled up your sleves (if you have any) and started running towards them. 

Taiju was about to hit takemichi if you didn't shove takemichi to the side while stopping Taiju's kick with your right leg. 'Training with wakasa comes in Handy and I mean it! this would have hurt like shit if he didn't make my legs tolerate it' you thought

"who's the cheek?" asked a guy from the black dragons. "Joe mama bitch" you said sticking out the middle finger at the crowd. "Y-Y/n-Kun?!" said takemichi. "Shut up dude ill personally beat you up if you don't run with Hinata right now" you said. 

You lowered your leg quickly and kicked Taiju's side. "RUN!" you yelled. takemichi got up and ran to Hinata and grabbed her hand and started running away. "Oi Yuzuha and hakkai you two owe me!" you spoke. Taiju got back his balance and you grabbed both of their hands. 

"Taiju! I am taking these two they my siblings now!" you said. "Wait y/n-Kun!" said Yuzuha.  "Shush big sis got this!" you spoke. you stuck your Toung out at Taiju, kokonoi, and inui before running away with hakkai and Yuzuha.

 you stuck your Toung out at Taiju, kokonoi, and inui before running away with hakkai and Yuzuha

just saying I won't add this little thing in the next chapter, so I am going to put it here XD

(y/n didn't actually take Yuzuha and hakkai home with her. She let them go home after some time to make Taiju cool down for a little while. cus Ya know hi going to be Angy and stuff)