future 2

Hello fellow readers! Just a little heads up for this chapter. Since y/n and her siblings aren't originally from there here they can change their own futures.

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

It was the day after Halloween. You sighed and laid back in your chair. "Bro! Whens my next race?" You asked. He walked into your room and sat on your bed. "Tomorrow at 10 pm" said chiharu.

"Dam well ok" you said. "I am pretty sure takemichi came back from the past. Didn't you say you wanted to visit him when he did?" Asked chiharu. "No wonder my memories felt off" you said. "If it wasn't takemichi then it was our past selfs." Said chiharu.

"Let me think for a moment maybe I can remember what happened in the past timeline" you said. "Ight tell em if you remember something" said chiharu. He laid down on your bed and got on his phone.

You sighed and started thinking. 'I have this sensation like I have killed someone but I can't put my finger on it' you thought. A memory then flashed into your mind.

Memory

"Please! Spear me! I'll call off my spys and everything!" Begged a blurred face. "Betraying me was a bad decision not you must die" you said. A gun shot was then heard. "Y/n seriously your drenched in blood again" said another blurred face.

"Yeah whatever just give me a mirror and a towel I'll shower when we get to the HQ" you said. The blurred face handed you a mirror and you looked at yourself in the mirror then everything else was a blank.

End of memory

"I-i was a murder in the past timeline" you said. Chiharu got up and looked at you like you were insane. "You must be lying right?!" Asked Chiharu. "I don't know why I was a murder" you said.

Chiharu went to you and pulled you into a hug. "Don't worry about it. That timeline no longer exists thanks to past you" said chiharu. "I remember on bloody Halloween someone called the cops but it wasn't any Valhalla member or even the spectators" you said.

"Must have been a bystander or something" said chiharu. He pulled away and sat down on your bed again. "Let's meet takemichi" you said. "Alright but it has to be before the race tomorrow" said chiharu.

"Fine (;-_-)" you said. Chiharu grabbed the remote off of the bed side table and turned on the tv. It was on the news channel and the breaking news were on. "There has been yet another killing of the organization bonton if you-" chiharu turned off the TV and sighed.

"I see izana still got to mikey" said chiharu. "Your right past me should do something about that" you said. "Your saying that as if past you is gonna hear it" said chiharu. "Past me better still know my intentions though cus well it's me!" You said.

"Anyways I am gonna go I have a meeting with some executives of my company" said chiharu. "Sure go on I'll be here if you need me" you said. Chiharu nodded and got up and left your room.

You sighed and looked at the pictures on your wall. The pictures were of you and toman along with your other friends. "Elma I don't hang out with her a lot anymore" you said. You grabbed a picture of Elma and you. You then saw another picture it was of Elma you and Ian.

Turns out Elma got married to Ian even though in the past she said she hates guys that only care for their motorcycles. You three became good friends in high school that you guys even told really juicy stuff to each other.

Ian would say what the boys were doing and you and Elma would talk about what the girls were doing. It was good times until your raceing got in the way of you having time to be with them. They understand since Ian quit raceing after an accident that happened during a ternament.

You still haven't gotten word from your brother, haku. You assumed he was still with izana and kakucho. You sighed and put the picture back where it was. 'Seriously it's been like 14 years since I have seen him' you thought.

With the said sibling (haku's pov)

I was standing ok the edge of the roof of a building with izana and kakucho on my sides. "Izana, kakucho I am going out for a while" I said. Izana hummed a reply while kakucho turned to you.

"Gonna see your sister again?" Asked kakucho. "Yeah I wanna see how she's doing" I said. "Seriously she doesn't even know your still alive why bother" said izana. "She's my elder sister I can't just forget about her" I said.

"Just go then" said izana. Kakucho nodded at me and I started walking towards the stairs of the building. Once I closed the door behind me I sighed and took out my phone. I called kokonoi and he answered.

"I'll be out for a little izana and kakucho know so don't worry" you said. "Thanks for informing me" said kakonoi. He hung up and I started walking down the stairs. I called an Uber and told them to drop me off at (name of park).

Once they dropped me off I watched from a distance. Y/n and chiharu were there at the park on the playground. Y/n was hanging off the monkey bars while chiharu was sitting on top of them. 'Glad to see their doing just fine' I thought. I put my hands in my pockets and was gonna walk away.

"Hey chiharu when do you think we well see chiharu again?" Asked y/n. I halted and leaned back against a tree. "Don't know honestly. But you young missy need to hey to sleep I don't know why you wanted to come here at this hour though" said chiharu.

"Remember when me and haku would run away to the play grounds near the house when we got in a fight with mom and dad? Well I thought he would be at one of the parks since maybe his feelings down" said y/n. I smile made it's way to my lips.

'That was years ago and she still remembers. Izana was wrong she still cares for me.' I thought. I started walking away wherever my body brought me to.

Rip Haku has a criminal life in both timelines

Yellow readers! I decided to make this today since I had the motivation to! Also this is like the 5th or so publish I did while I am on break who knows I might make another 5 more 😅

I skipped Emma's birthday because it would be short and I have absolutely no clue what to add to make it a normal chapter. So don't hold it against me fellow readers.