the mysterious Valhalla member and Haku

this well be a day before like the tenjiku arc starts just a heads up :> 

you and Haku had come to an agreement of the mysterious Valhalla member to meet izana and the others

you and Haku had come to an agreement of the mysterious Valhalla member to meet izana and the others. so right now, you and Haku are at a park waiting for the others to arrive. (fyi your wearing your wig and Valhalla jacket).

you and Haku then saw them pull up. 'Ah shit I am meeting izana what if he beats me up?!' you thought. "Hey Haku, who's this?" asked kakucho. "Remember that mysterious Valhalla member we have been hearing about? well this is him" said Haku.

you calmed down and acted like you were calm and composed. "Is this really him? he seems weak" said ran. "Shut up ranabella" you said. Haku tried holding in his laughter but failed. "HAHAHA. HE CALLED YOU RANABELLA" said Haku. 

Ran now had an irk mark on his face with a murderous smile. Haku calmed down after a little and stopped ran from attacking you that second. "Calm down he probably didn't mean it" said Haku. 

Haku turned to you with pleading eyes, and you sighed. "Fine i am sorry for calling you names" you said. "See he said his sorry" said Haku. things died down and Haku introduced you to them. "He didn't tell me his name because he said he only tells his name her. but like idk who's her so don't ask me" said Haku.

'mysterious~' you thought. You sighed and nodded. "Who's this "her"? your boss?" asked izana. "Yes, but I don't trust you guys yet to tell you my name, so you won't get it unless I trust you" you said. "I might have a clue who it is" said rindou.

"Who do you think it is hm?" you asked. "You had a toman uniform at the Valhalla fight so you might have gotten it from that girl y/n" said rindou. "Yeah, that girl y/n has been friends with toman, but I don't think she was in any of their fights" said kakucho.

"So, this y/n girl is friends with Mikey?" asked izana. you sweat dropped and so did Haku. 'Shit if he finds out I am dead' you thought. 'Crap Haku think of something!' thought Haku. "I stole it from some toman guy I found in the wild" you said. 'it's true though' you thought. 

"Smart idea you infiltrated toman without anyone knowing that takes some skill right there" said ran. 'Sweet he believed it' you thought. "Anyways I was hoping we could all be friend's since he is my friend and so are you guys" said Haku. 

"He infiltrated toman, so I am going to rather be your friend then foo" said kakucho. "If your kokucho's friend your mine then" said izana. everyone else agreed and now you guys were friends, I guess. 

(An hour later)

Now you were at tenjiku's hideout. wonder why? it's because they literally wanted to see if you could fight so their putting you up against some guy from tenjiku. Haku gave you a thumbs up before pushing you to fight the guy Infront of you. 

the guy seemed like one of those types who thinks they're all that. the little fight started and ended quickly because you aimed for the poor guy's jaw. you had hit it so hard he was unconscious. "Well dam his out cold" said ran. 

"Want to join tenjiku?" asked izana. you shrugged and nodded. 'One more uniform for the collection' you thought. Haku dragged you to the uniform place or something and the other followed wanting to see you in a tenjiku uniform. (yall there is a changing room don't worry)

Haku gave you a uniform and pushed you into the changing room. you took off the Valhalla jacket and put on the tenjiku uniform. surprisingly it fit just right. (fyi your chest or anything doesn't show)

you sighed and walked out. "You actually look good in the uniform" said Haku. you looked at yourself in the mirror. "I like the Valhalla jacket better" you said. Haku snatched it from you and threw it to ran. 

"Oi give that back its the last thing I have of Valhalla" you said. "Come take it then" said ran. 'This bitch I know his hot but dam this bitch stole my jacket' you thought. you looked at haku and he backed up.

"Ugh fine" you said. you walked over to ran and kicked his shin making him kneel and you grabbed your jacket. "Work smarter not harder" you said. "ouch" said ran. "smart" said izana. you put your Valhalla jacket on your shoulders and smacked Haku. 

"I am going to kill you don't do that again🙂" you whispered. "Forgive me" whispered Haku. you sighed and your phone rang. it was your brother, Chiharu. "Hold up be right back someone is calling me" you said. 

you left the room and answered. "What do you want?" you asked. "Where are you dawg I need help fixing a bike," said Chiharu. you sighed and grabbed your Valhalla jacket. "I am hanging out with Haku chill leave it in my room and ill fix it later" you said.

"Alright but I need it by tomorrow," said Chiharu. "Fine I'll get to it when I can" you said. "alright bye bye" said Chiharu. he hung up and you went back to the guys. "i got to go something came up" you said. "Before you go can we talk?" asked Haku. 

"Sure whatever" you said. you and Haku left the room and he sighed. "how's sis?" asked Haku. you looked at him confused and he gave you play along eyes, and you nodded. "Boss is doing alright is that all?" you asked. 

"that's all I just wanted to know how my big sis is" said Haku. "Alright bye then Haku" you said. he nodded and you started walking home. 'they were eavesdropping werent they who cares at least I am gonna get credit for my saves now 😍' you thought.

Last minute chapter might be my last for this week but I can try and make another

Have a good night/ day / noon.