emergency meeting of toman vs, tenjiku

Honestly idk what I was on the other day to publish 4 whole chapters in one day I should have saved at least 2 for next week but nah I was that bored and actually published them anyways enjoy 😩

 It was the time that toman had that emergency meeting or something about Mucho being the traitor. you and the others were there before the meeting started. 

"So, Mucho is the traitor," said Mikey. "yeah" said takemichi. "Alright. Inui! any idea when tenjiku will attack us all out?" asked Mikey. "Tomorrow the 22nd of February is black dragon's 11th birthday. to izana who idolized shinichiro madly... tomorrow is a special day" said inui. 

'And that's also the day Emma dies' you thought. "So tomorrow?" asked Mikey. "Yes! I'm sure of it!" said inui. "Alright! Gather everyone in toman! we need to prepare for tomorrows battle. This will be our final assembly!" said mikey. 

On the other side (Haku's Pov)

i was on top of a building next to izana. Kisaki and Hanma were on the other side of the roof. "Izana!! I don't agree with this! why are you cooperating with them?!" asked kakucho. 

"I agree with what he says izana I don't trust these guys" I said. "Silence, kakucho and Haku. this is our way to defeat toman." said izana. 

"I don't see any reason to kill!!" said kakucho. 'Shit dude he hasn't changed his mind. y/n please save Emma!' I thought.

On the other side (y/n's Pov) 

It's now the next day since it was 2am. You were on the sidelines since you weren't a member of toman. "The emergency meeting of toman vs, tenjiku starts now!" yelled Draken. 

"Today on the 22nd of February, tenjiku and toman will have a full-on confrontation. The war is finally starting. Be prepared, brace yourselves. Tenjiku is not the type to play around. They claim themselves as a 'criminal organization' they will dirty tricks. " said Draken. 

"Then toman must do the same! fuck them up with dirty tricks!" yelled hakkai. "hakkai?" asked takemichi. "On the way here... taka-Chan got attacked! Smiley-Kun too!" said hakkai. 

Everyone there was shocked but you. You already knew so it wasn't a big surprise. hakkai explained what happened to smiley and mitsuya. (Dawg this dude literally said more than one Paragraphe of words I am not putting that)  

"At this point, toman will lose!" said hakkai. After a little bit of hakkai saying the bad things that toman has right now peh showed. he gave some lecture of using weapons.

after that Mikey finally said something. "hakkai, I want you to stay beside mitsuya" said Mikey. "Huh?! hold on! I want to fight those bastards who attacked ta-" hakkai was then cut off by Mikey. 

"it's not that I'm worried about their condition. As soon as they open their eyes. those two would definitely run to join the war. Please stop that from happening. it'll be hard for me to move if I'm worried for about them. leave that mission to the first division," said Mikey. 

"Yes sir!" the first division yelled. "Listen here you, guys. we might not have our captains with us in this battle, but I'm here so it'll be alright!" said Mikey. 

'How wrong you were Mikey' you thought. "Let's crush tenjiku!" yelled the members of toman. 'If I save Emma everything should be fine right?' you thought. the meeting was then dismissed. you started walking home when you got a call from Haku. 

You answered of course. "Need something?" you asked. "Can we meet up?" asked Haku. "Sure, I guess" you said. "Alright meet me at the park near the house" said Haku. "alright" you said. he hung up and you sighed. 

"Bro its almost 3 am I am going to be too tired to even fight" you mumbled. you started walking towards the park. 

at the park

You saw Haku on the swing and you sat down next to him. "Why'd you ask to meet up" you asked. "izana still wants to kill Emma" said Haku. "I see... don't worry though I have a plan" you said. 

"And that is?" asked Haku. "I guess I'll just take the hit for Emma" you said. "No way think of another plan" said Haku. "If I don't take the hit for her then I guess move her out the way" you said. "Thats a better plan then getting hit instead" said Haku. 

"And what's your plan for saving izana?" you asked. "Maybe block him from getting shot" said Haku. "Dude that's literally the same thing for me but this one you actually die" you said. "We both die if you get hit in the head and I get shot" said Haku. 

"Fine then new plan! I move Emma and save her-" "And I move izana and kakucho out of the way" said Haku finishing your sentence. "Yup now should I go as y/n or that mysterious Valhalla member?" you asked. 

"Say your under 'her' orders again I don't want you to be there. I mean 'y/n' there" said Haku. "I get Ya anyways I am planning on making the mysterious Valhalla member disappear after all this" you said. 

"Good idea. but at the same time wouldn't that be suspicious? I mean he just magically disappeared after everything" asked Haku. "I guess your right" you said. 

"What if in the future you show up as the mysterious Valhalla member in my wedding or Chiharu's if he ever gets a girlfriend" asked Haku. "Nah that would be awkward but also funny" you said.  

"Funnier since you would probably be acting like you know them for a long time" said Haku. "Ay but at least you know what's up" you said. "True anyway I just wanted to discuss out plans before Ya know" said Haku. 

"Yeah, I know you should start heading home before kakucho and izana wake up" you said. "Alright bye sis" said Haku. 

I was watching the world cup while making this bro England got 3 goals

I was watching the world cup while making this bro England got 3 goals. South Korea and Japan actually got to the round of 16 I am surprised actually. South Korea got that one hot guy too 😍 anyways bye my fellow readers!