fight part 2

Had to make a part two. Made a rule for myself to make the chapters at least 1000 words and no more then 100 more after 1000 so another chapter has to be made! Enjoy

 Made a rule for myself to make the chapters at least 1000 words and no more then 100 more after 1000 so another chapter has to be made! Enjoy

Third person pov

"I thought I did my very best to avoid any conflict from happening. So, what bring you here takemichi? There wouldn't have been any conflict if toman didn't come" said kakucho.

"Kakucho... Do you know about kisaki attacking y/n-Kun?" Asked takemichi. Kakucho sweat dropped. " 'avoid any conflict from happening?' Bullshit" said takemichi.

"In this battle, I'll beat Izana's ass up. I'll get coco-Kun back and then, I'll settle things with kisaki tetta, and end tenjiku" said takemichi. "That's a pretty big dream. But you can't get kokonoi back. That guy chose to be in tenjiku himself" said kakucho.

With the said guy

"What happened coco? It's alright, man. You don't have to pretend to be on tenjiku's side! I'm here to bring you back!" Said inui. "Toman will not make money. Come to tenjiku, inupi! There's even a post prepared for you. If you join, you will immediately get into a high position" said kokonoi.

"Position? Money?" Asked inui. "Inupi, grow up. Toman will obviously lose today! So please just for today, leave it to me I won't do anything bad" said kokonoi.

"Get your hands off me, coco. I've entrusted my life to hanagaki! And black dragon. I'm never gonna be in tenjiku" said inui. "Think wisely, inupi!" Said kokonoi. "Right back at you!" Said inui.

"Coco... You don't need money anymore, right? When did you... Start getting obsessive over 'Akane'?" Asked inui. Kokonoi then started chocking him. "The one getting obsessed here is you... Trying to revive black dragon? What the hell did you do? It went rotten anyway, didn't it?" Said kokonoi.

"I admit I ruined black dragon!! Then how about you start realizing that I am not Akane! I am shusei!!!" Said inui. "I... I lived for money" said kokonoi. "Get over it, coco!!! Akane's already..." Said inui.

"Shut up!!! Don't look at me with that face!!! I'll do anything!! If there are requests, then I'll do it for the money. Then rumors will spread a lot of people will approach me. Kurokawa izana!! Shiba Taiju! Those who approached me are so simple! Money. You're.... the same, right inupi? After all, ... You're just using me to rebuild black dragon, right?" Said kokonoi.

"Coco... Akane is already dead!" Said inui. "Shut up, inupi. I don't wanna get emotional. Everyone who approached me only wanted money! don't you get it!!" Said kokonoi. "Coco!!! Akane is already..." Kokonoi put him hand on inui's cheek making inui stop talking.

"Akane-San... If she saw me right now, would she look at me with suck an angry face? Akane-San... Died... I know that very well, but I can't go back anymore. I've entrusted my life to tenjiku. You are an enemy!" Said kokonoi.

"That's enough. Stand back, kokonoi. From here on, I'll be your opponent, inui" said Mucho. "Coco..." Said inui. But then some sent a kick towards Mucho on the side of his head. It was.... The mysterious Valhalla member?!

A few minutes ago (y/n's Pov)

"So, your gonna fight Mucho?" Whispered Haku. "No duh that's what I said" you said. "Ya know, izana well get mad" said Haku. "Don't care he can stay mad at me forever life" you said. "Go for it then I kind of wanna see how you fight" said Haku.

"Dam and you didn't even wanna hide your intentions" you said. "Nah 🗿" said Haku. You sighed and started running towards kokonoi and inui.

Present time

"Thought you would be stronger but your passed out already" you said. "The fuck are you doing?!" "Is he betraying tenjiku?!" "No way!" Is what many tenjiku members said. "Why? Why are you helping?" Asked inui.

"This is my fight kid. So go do something else I got to deal with pretty boy" you said pointing your thumb at sanzu. "No let me help those bastards hurt coco!" Said inui. "Go get your boyfriend then I got a score to settle" you said.

"But-" "no buts! Go!" You said cutting him off. He nodded and started running after kokonoi. You looked back at sanzu who was gone? Out the corner of your eye you saw he was gonna hit you with a pipe. You dodged and grabbed the pipe.

"Trying to make me the new target?" You asked. You yanked the pipe from him and threw it far away probably hit some people too. You punched sanzu the in face and he stepped back getting his balance back.

"Why'd you betray? You get nothing from this" said sanzu. "I get my freedom after this so I guess fighting wouldn't hurt" you said. "Freedom?" Asked sanzu. "After this I well just disappear since my boss is gonna make sure of it" you said.

"Who's your boss then?" Asked sanzu. "Since this will probably be out last meeting. My boss is- ha you thought!" You said.

Y/n l/n -vs- Akashi Haruchiyo

Third person Pov

"Oooooooh!" Yelled takemichi. Kakucho knocked down takemichi. "You're too weak, takemichi. Are you all bite and no bark?" Asked kakucho. "Get out of my way, kakucho. My opponent is kisaki" said takemichi.

"As long as I am here, I won't let you go near him" said kakucho.

With the said guy

"Izana, seems like tenjiku us having a hard time crushing toman. Plus, it seems the Valhalla guy betrayed us" said kisaki. "We formed up at the juvenile center when we were 13. 'The generation of brutality'. mocchi's crime was 'obstructing the execution of public duty'. He beat up a cop who was trying to stop a fight. Blood lusty, isn't he" said izana. "Interesting ♡," said Hanma.

Back with y/n

You sighed and wipped off the blood that was on your lip. Sanzu had punched you in the mouth luckily nothing broke. Sanzu was on the floor all tired. You had made sure he was tired enough to not get up again. 'Shit now what do I do? Wait?' You thought.

To be continued! For the same reason again 😘