Future

heyo readers! welcome to the future chapter enjoy!

You were in your room playing random music while fixing up your motorcycle

You were in your room playing random music while fixing up your motorcycle. You were still a racer along with Mikey, but he started like 4 years ago. 

Ian had retired since he was going to get married to Elma soon. Ian said the money he made in middle school and high school as a racer was more than enough to supply his lifestyle and Elma's.

The other couples were also going to get married soon. Chiharu and his girlfriend were going to get married next year since Chiharu had to help everyone else set up their own weddings.  

Why was he helping? Cus his a gentlemen. Meanwhile you and the others were still single and lonely. Well mostly you. i mean you have guys who are hot as hell as friends.

and shit they don't even ask if you want to hangout anymore. Not a lot. Only person who does most of the time is izana because his bored. 

You finished working on your bike and cleaned up your hands. "Good as new!" You said. You got up and dusted off your clothes. They were filled with oil and dirt.

Since haku and chiharu moved out to live with their soon to be wives you were left alone at home. Now a days you were racing every week and modifying your motorcycle to make it faster.

Well that is after you found new ways to make  new parts or medications to the parts you already had. Kisaki would usually provide you with parts from around the world since he makes his company workers go and find them once a month in the Philippines.

Why would be provid parts? Well he just wanted to help after all you spent more I'm parts for money on him then he has made through out the years.

You changed your clothes and grabbed your keys. "Let's go on a joy ride bae" you said patted your motorcycle. You grabbed your keys and opened the garage door. You dragged your motorcycle out and shut the garage door behind you. 

 You got on your motorcycle and started it. after a little you drove off and started driving around. The first place you went was the old park you used to go to in middle school.

When you got there you saw takemichi sitting on the swing. you parked your bike and went up to takemichi. "Heyo takemichi!" you said. 

"Y/n-Kun! I wanted to ask you something" said takemichi. "Go ahead I am listening" you said. "Well, I was wondering if you could try and find the mysterious Valhalla member" said takemichi. 

"Oh (chosen name)? sure but why?" you asked. "I wanted him to come to my wedding! he helped out a lot back then, so I wanted to invite him" said takemichi. 

"Dunno if he can make it though, takemichi" you said. "It's ok if he doesn't, I just want to know if he can" said takemichi. "Alright then! I'll call him later" you said. 

"Anyways y/n-Kun what are you doing?" asked takemichi. "Test drive. I fixed up my babe and I wanted to see if it was running well" you said. "I see! anyways come by mitsuya-kun's shop sometime Hina's wedding dress it almost finished!" said takemichi.