fight part 1

the fight might be more than one chapter anyways enjoy. Also I back read and forgot to mention that kokonoi still joined tenjiku since he wanted to "protect" inui from harm.

tenjiku and toman finally face off as kisaki just watches

tenjiku and toman finally face off as kisaki just watches. "That bastard kisaki... he's just standing there and watching" said chifuyu. "he's that kind of guy" said takemichi. 

"it's as if we can't reach him unless we defeat tenjiku. he's thought of this thoroughly, huh" said chifuyu. "400 members of tenjiku versus 50 members of toman. how'll you handle this clear disadvantage? Do entertain us toman!! You go first... shion" said izana. 

"today's forerunner will be me!!! Former president of the black dragons. tenjiku six heavenly kings, Madarame Shion! who will toman send!!?" asked Shion. 

" 'forerunner'? What does that mean?" Asked takemichi. "It's the S-62's infamous ritual. They liven' up that later battle by starting with a  1-on-1 fight" said yamigishi.

"Woah, the delinquent nerd has spoken" said makoto. "I see... Since I took the lead for today's battle, it should be me!" Said takemichi.

"Come on, stop joking around toman!! Mikey, draken, mitsuya, and smiley. Not even one of your mvp's are around. And no one's around to be a forerunner too!?" Said shion.

"Your opponent will be me" said pen who had appeared in front of shion. "Peh-yan kun" said takemichi. "Today your acting as president so step back. Tokyo manji gang acting 3rd division captain, hayashi ryouhei" said peh.

"Whatever!! I can finish all of toman myself" said shion. "This 1-on-1 fight is important. The winning team will get a huge moral boost" said chifuyu. 'For once he said something smart' you thought.

"So you realized why it is important, huh... Shion is tenjiku's top 'mad dog' " said izana. "You know, after all this time you were talking..." Peh punched shion across the face "I don't get a single shit!" Said peh.

"Huh?" Asked a tenjiku member. You tried keeping in your laugh so did haku. You both shared a look before laughing into your sleeves to block out the sound of laughter.

"For real!? Wait? It ended?" Asked takemichi. "Taka-chin said this before 'peh yan might be stupid, but in terms of strength he is above me' " said hakkai. "Speak Japanese, you fucker" said peh.

"You entertain well, toman" said izana. "Takemichi! I leave the rest to you. Light up the beacon for battle" said peh. "Everyone are you guys prepared?" Asked takemichi. After everyone agreed. "Kisaki!!" Yelled takemichi.

"Hanagaki takemichi" said kisaki. "This long battle!!! Let's end it here!!! "Today!! Let's settle this once and for all!!" Said kisaki. "Let's goooo!!!!" Yelled toman. The two gangs then started to clash.

Third person pov

Y/n aka the mysterious Valhalla member stayed in the back along with haku and izana. Takemichi head butted some random tenjiku member. "Ouch!!!" Said takemichi. "Are you alright, takemichi!?" Asked chifuyu.

"Get out of my way!!! I'll handle these pests, takemitchy" said peh. "That's crazy. He's taking them down one by one" said takemichi. Takemichi was then about to be punched but hakkai saved him.

"Don't get distracted takemitchy!" Said hakkai. "Hakkai!" Yelled takemichi. "Let's make a pathway for takemitchy!!" Said angry. "Yeah!!!" Yelled mizo middle.

"Follow me, takemitchy! I'll open the path towards kisaki to you, no matter what!! You gotta beat the hell out of that mother fucker!" Said chifuyu.

Y/n's pov

"Very impressive, toman!! Shion... You never change even after 2 years... That time when black dragon lost to mikey... It wasn't because of Mickey's strength, it was because you are fucking weak, aren't you? At this point, even in tenjiku, you're useless." Said izana.

"I am acting third division captain, hayashi ryouhei!!!" Said peh. "Move. Well... Revenge is totally not my style but, but fight me, will you?" Asked izana. "Bring it on!!!" Yelled peh. The next thing he knew was him being kicked into the floor sending him some feet away from izana.

You and haku shared a looked and nodded. 'Dawg we might die if we get on izana's bad side' you thought. 'Lucky me I trained to take izana's hits dunno bout her though' thought haku.

"Okay! He's stopped moving now" said izana. "Now then! 'Era of brutality' it's your time to shine!" Said izana to you guys. The other heavenly kings went off to fight some of tomans top guys while you and haku are left with literally no one to fight.

"Wanna play tik tak toe or something?" Asked haku. "Sure I don't wanna fight randoms" you said. Kakucho looked back to you two and sighed before going off to where ever.

Third person pov

"Your opponent is the four heavenly kings, mocchi!" Said mocchi. "You!! You're that guy from that day..." Said takemichi. "Not so fast!!!" Chifuyu kicked mocchi. "Get back up, you massive gorilla. Your opponent is me!" Said chifuyu.

Chifuyu mitsuno -vs- mochizuki kanji

"You're the second division?" Asked ran who was facing hakkai. "Man, another weak one?" Asked rindou who was looking at angry. "Huh?" Asked hakkai. "How's your captain doing?" Asked ran.

Haitani ran -vs- shiba hakkai

"You're brother is the famous one, we're both similar in that aspect, huh?" Said rindou.

Haitani rindou -vs- kawata souya

"Kaku-chan!" Said takemichi. "Your opponent is me..." Said kakucho.

Hanagaki takemichi -vs- kakucho

"Guess I'll be fighting you, former 5th division captain. I'll fucking kill you. I'm going to take back coco" said inui. "I will not be fighting you" said mucho. Inui then got punched by kokonoi. "Coco..." Said inui.

Inui seishuu -vs- kokonoi hajime

Y/n's pov

You sighed and won again. "Dawg how are you so good at tik tak toe?!" Asked haku. "I am just built different 🗿" you said. Haku sighed and kicked the dirt. "It's about time the guys face off no?" You asked.

"Nah shit sherlock" said haku. You irked and punched him in the shoulder. "Ouch! Chill it was a joke!" Said haku. "Die" you said. "Dam love you too I guess" said haku. "I was playing" you said.

"No wonder you don't pull" said haku.

Y/n l/n -vs- the urge to kill haku

I got bored so chapter for y'all 😘 might make another ngl