chiharu's birthday

This chapter well be after new years short  summary of new years: y/n and haku celebrated together and the others (including chiharu) had a great time having fun together.

Its now chiharu's birthday and you and haku were at the park discussing birthday plans

Its now chiharu's birthday and you and haku were at the park discussing birthday plans. "How about we hangout all day with him?" Asked haku. "Nah that's boring how about we make a party for him?" You asked. "Won't that take hours?" Asked haku.

"shinichiro can distract him the whole day should I call him?" You asked. "It's better so we have time go ahead" said haku. You did a thumbs up and called shinichiro. He answered but it wasn't even shinichiro.

"Hey y/n shinichiro is fixing a bike right now need something?" Asked wakasa. "Uh do me a favor and pass the phone to shinichiro don't care if his fixing a bike" you said "alright hold up" said wakasa.

He handed the phone to shinichiro. "Heyo y/n! Need something?" Asked shinichiro. "Since it's chiharu's birthday I was gonna make a big party just for him so can you distract-" "IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY?!" yelled shinichiro.

"YOU FORGOT IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY?!" you yelled back. "Shit shit wakasa were gonna have to distract chiharu!" Said shinichiro to wakasa. You face palmed and haku sweat dropped. "His a dumbass" said haku.

You nodded and heard shinichiro panicking on the other side. "Shinichiro calm down! Plus I only want you to distract chiharu since I well need the others help!" You said. "Oh right! I'll get to it" said shinichiro. He hung up and you sighed.

"You didn't tell them where to meet you at" said haku. You cussed under your breath and called benkei. He answered and you told him to meet you us at the park. He said their be there in 5 and hung up.

5 minutes later

They actually kept their word and came in 5 minutes. "Who's he?" Asked takeomi. "My little brother" you said as if it was obvious. "You have a little brother?" Asked wakasa. Haku deadpaned and you sighed.

'Do I literally have to explain that haku ran away? 😀' you thought.

After explaining

"Oh I see anyways who's gonna do what?" Asked wakasa. "Benkei on food duty since I can't trust takeomi cooking." You said. "Yes ma'am" said benkei. "Takeomi is getting the cake" said haku. "That's easy" said takeomi.

"And wakasa your helping me cook" you said. "I can't cook for shit but I'll try" said wakasa. You and haku shared a moments glance and did a thumbs up. "Then scatter!" You said. Benkei and takeomi went to their bikes and drove off and wakasa stayed with you and haku.

"So how are you two getting to your house?" Asked wakasa. Haku pointed at his motorcycle and you shrughed your shoulders. "Ride with your brother then" said wakasa. "Come on sis" said haku. You nodded and ran to his motorcycle.

Haku threw you his keys and you smirked. "Don't kill me" said haku. "If you don't hold on tight you might die" you said. Haku sweat dropped and you chuckled. You started his motorcycle and haku got on the motorcycle behind you.

At your house

Luckily haku didn't fall off. Right now you and wakasa were cooking and haku was making decorations. You were making some sweets like dango, mochi, taiyaki and etc. Wakasa was cooking some real food like udon. And haku was making some balloons or something out of paper.

(Arts and crafts master 🤣) while you were waiting for the taiyaki to be done you were playing around with random stuff. Wakasa was just lazily doing the food. "It's almost noon and we should eat lunch" said haku.

"True I am hungry" you said. "You guys got something easy to make?" Asked wakasa. "Don't ask me I haven't been here for 2 or something years" said haku. "We got ramen and yakisoba" you said.

"Make some ramen for me" said haku. "I'll take some too" said wakasa. "Three ramens coming up!" You said. You grabbed three cups of ramen, put water in them and put them in the microwave at the same time. "I don't think you can do that" said wakasa.

"Don't worry I looked it up on google you can" you said. You put in 2 minutes and started it. (On google it says it will heat up slower so that's why I put 2 minutes) you waited and the ramen noodles were now ready.

After eating and making the food (5pm)

Shinichiro had secretly called you guys saying he couldn't stall anymore time since chiharu was literally dragging him to your house. You told him it was ok since everything was ready only takeomi was last to get there.

He literally came 2 minutes before shinichiro and chiharu did. You had turned off all the lights and everyone had those popers in hand. Once the sliding doors opened you turned on the lights and the guys popped the popers.

Haku was hiding in the kitchen since he basically was the surprise. "You guys made a party for me?! Thanks!" Said chiharu. He pulled you guys into a group hug and you all hugged him back.

"We have a surprise" said takeomi. You all pulled out of the hug and you went to the kitchen. "What If he won't be happy?" Whispered haku. You slapped the back of his head and pushed him out of the kitchen.

"Look who I found!" You said. Chiharu ran up to haku and hugged him tightly. "I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" yelled chiharu. "That's what I said 😗" you said. Chiharu was crying while hugging haku.

"Family reunion how holsome" said shinichiro. "Ay at least one of you guys knew haku insisted" you said. "I would never forget" said shinichiro. After a little the guys started partying. You and haku wee eating all the sweets while the guys drank and ate the udon and cake.

Ahhhh double upload! I managed to finish  this chapter today if I can make another chapter I'll publish it instantly because I wanna leave off on a good note bye my fellow readers 😘