2003?

you had fixed up the motorcycle last night and I must say you did a fucking amazing job. even your big brother was amazed at your work. it was an old motorcycle, but you made it into a completely deferent model.

 it was an old motorcycle, but you made it into a completely deferent model

(What can I say your grandfather taught you very well)

right now, you were in a furniture store with your brothers. "Why do we have to help you" asked Chiharu. "Because I am your little sister" you said. Chiharu rolled his eyes at you and just walked away to the bookshelf section.

Haku was at the desk section looking for a suitable work desk. you were looking for a bed for yourself. you found a bed that wasn't too big nor too small. it was perfect Haku, and Chiharu had also found something good for your room.

Haku found a work desk that was both fancy and cheap. Chiharu had found a white shelf that had a lot of space to put anything you liked. you guys called over an employee and he helped you guys get the stuff.

in the end you guys bought a bed, desk, tv, bookshelf, nightstand, sofa, mini fridge, and led lights. many other things you liked in your room like a wardrobe. now you three and your parents were carrying the things to the car.

after that you guys left and got home. they carried the stuff to your new room and left the stuff for you to put together. 'Letting me do this shit along sons of bitch's' you thought. you sighed and out on those cleaning gloves with a mask.

let's pretend you were cleaning like Levi Ackerman. you cleaned everything and put all the working tools and stuff to one side of the room while the other side had all your stuff. you were planning on getting a wall built there just in case. your parents even agreed to that idea and got some guy working on it.

you already made the bed frame and everything else you bought for the room. the led lights were up and connected, the bed now had a mattress and covers on, the desk was built, bed nightstand was built and next to the bed, the night lamp and chargers were plugged in and ready for use, mini fridge was set up and ready to be filled with things, and the tv and ps5 was ready to be used.

let's say you're a rich bitch. it had gotten dark already when you finished making your whole room. and I must say it looked fancy for a bedroom that was a garage. you plopped down onto the bed and checked the time, but something didn't add up.

"August 5th....2003?!" you said. you shot up from your bed and ran out the room. you saw Haku and Chiharu in the garden looking at the flowers like the gay people they are. Anygays you ran up to them and they shot you a confused look.

"Chiharu! I think my phone is broken!" you said. "Huh? what let me see" said Chiharu as he took your phone. "Stop yelling y/n" said Haku. "The hell it says its year 2003" said Chiharu. "FR SO WEIRD " you said. "Hold up let me see" said Haku as he took your phone from Chiharu. "WTF YOUR RIGHT" said Haku after a little bit of examining your phone.

both Chiharu and Haku took out their phones and saw it said the same thing. "Wtf what's happening?!" asked Haku. "I have no clue!" said Chiharu. "Did we somehow time travel?!" you asked. "Wait where is mom and dad?" asked Chiharu. Haku sweat dropped and started running around the house.

you and Chiharu followed soon after. the search was useless there was no sign of your parents anywhere it's like they disappeared. "Do you think mom and dad are kids again?!" you asked. "If they are that means mom is like 23 and dad is in America!" said Chiharu.

"No way we really went back in time" said Haku. "Wait what happens if we shifted to an anime world?!" asked Chiharu. "And I thought you were so mature" you said while rolling your eyes at him. but Chiharu was onto something.

you and your brothers ran out the estate to see a less modern Japan. "What the hell it looks less modern," said Chiharu. "WAIT WHAT BOUT SHINJI HE MIGHT STILL BE HERE!" you said. Haku and Chiharu agreed to check on the shop to see if Shinji was still there. you guys ran there even though you had perfectly good working bike now.

you guys ran past a familiar motorcycle shop. you stopped in your tracks when it finally came to you. "DID MY ASS JUST SEE SHINICHIRO?!" you asked. Haku and Chiharu were still running to the shop that they didn't notice you had stopped. 'I'll call them later I have to see if that really was Shinchiro's shop we ran past' you thought.

you started running back to the house. and once you saw the shop again you stopped right before running past the windows. and what you saw in there was supper shocking. there was shinichiro with wakasa, takeomi, and Benkei(keizo) in the shop.

'Holy fuck holy shit! we really are in an anime world and its Tokyo revengers I might just pass out!' you thought. your train of thought was ended when you heard you phone buzzing like crazy. you picked up panicking since that shit was loud asf. "OMFG Y/N WE THOUGHT YA HAD DIED OR SOME SHIT," said Chiharu.

"You guys' won't believe me..." "spill it out!" "I just saw shinichiro, wakasa, takeomi, and benkei." you said. you could hear a gasp from both Chiharu and Haku. "WTF FR?! YOU BETTER NOT BE LIEING," said Chiharu. "I am not lying" you said.

"Ok so like on our end we couldn't find Shinji he must be a kid or something" said Haku. "Omfg no! I actually liked having Shinji around" you said. "Anyways were going to come to you and check it out," said Chiharu. you agreed and hung up and went back to spying on the 4.