shinichiro!

It was now the next day and you and your siblings were now outside of a motorcycle shop. Chiharu was literally funding over the motorcycles while you and Haku just sighed and sat down.

"So what model are you guys looking for" asked the shop owner. "Something not so expensive but is a good model" you said. The shop keeper nodded and went to grab one that was black and wasn't that good of a model but eh it was cheap.

"This is the only model I got" said the shop owner. "Well take it!" Said Chiharu. After paying you guys drove home on it since it's better than walking home.

Chiharu drove it into the garage and parked it there. "There Ya go! Now make it not work," said Chiharu. You nodded and Haku and Chiharu left the garage.

Once again you threw your sweater on the floor away from you and revealed your sports bra. You instantly got to work. You took the motorcycle apart and made some things not connected and some parts not screwed on right.

You put the motorcycle back together and indeed it didn't start anymore. You called Chiharu and Haku to tell them the news. "It doesn't work anymore, come to my room" you said. "Yes ma'am!" Said Chiharu.

Chiharu hung up and soon both Chiharu and Haku came into your room. "Let's go!" Said Chiharu. "We're going to have to drag it there you know that right" you asked. "Aw fuck this" said Haku.

Haku tried walking out of your room but was stopped by Chiharu. "Nope we're going together!" Said Chiharu. You and Haku sighed and helped Chiharu get the bike out of the garage.

Chiharu was walking while making sure the bike wasn't falling. You and Haku were just walking behind him on your phones. Once the bike shop was in sight you and Haku got off your phones and walked normally.

Once you guys got there shinichiro was working on a bike already. You opened the door and Chiharu walked in. Chiharu literally handed the bike to Haku and made him wait outside.

Shinichiro stopped working on the bike and greeted you guys. "Welcome! Need something?" Asked shinichiro. "My brothers bike broke down and it won't start anymore we were hoping you might know what's wrong with it" you said.

"Oh, sure where it is?" Asked shinichiro. "It's outside with our younger brother," said Chiharu. Chiharu walked out and told Haku to bring the bike in. "Ah I see that's an old model no wonder it would stop working randomly" said shinichiro.

Shinichiro directed Haku to where he could put the bike. "You guys will have to wait a little though I am currently working on another bike" said shinichiro. "It's ok it's not like there is anyone waiting" you said.

Chiharu smacked you and you pouted. 'Had to act like a kid so it fits perfectly!' You thought. Haku sat down on shinichiro's couch, and you did the same. Shinichiro started working on the same bike again.

"So, what are your names" asked shinichiro. "My name is Chiharu and those two are y/n and Haku" said Chiharu. "Cool names! Mine is shinichiro nice to meet you guys" said shinichiro.

Chiharu and shinichiro were just talking to each other like they were friends for a long time. You and Haku sighed and went back to being on your phones. Well, that was until someone mentioned your name. *cough* Chiharu *cough*

"Yeah, my little sister loves them! She even knows how to fix them, but I don't really trust her to fix a bike just yet," said Chiharu. "Oi man! I am fully capable of fixing a bike!" You spoke. "Last time I let you fix something that shit blew up!" Said Chiharu.

"LIES" you said. "His not lying though" said Haku. "See even Haku agrees!" Said Chiharu. "Man fuck you!" You spoke. "Wow your siblings sure like to cuss" said shinichiro. Chiharu sighed and continued talking about random stuff.

"Should we say his ass got rejected more then 10 times?" You asked. "Pft- for sure" said Haku. It was true even though Chiharu had looks he still got rejected. After a while of snickering a familiar short haired blonde walked into the shop.

"Shinichiro!" Said Mikey. "Oh, hey Mikey! Why are you here" asked shinichiro. "I was passing by, and I wanted to see you," said Mikey. Chiharu shot you a glare which you returned which meant "that's Mikey make your introduction!" Is what Chiharu means.

You and Haku sighed and just ignored the death stares from Chiharu. Haku opened up his Twitter and he started sweat dropping. You noticed that and pecked at his phone, and you started fricking out.

It was some girl half naked. "AH WTF" you said. "MY EYES" said Haku. "The hell you two looking at" asked Chiharu. You quickly grabbed both Haku's phone and Haku's hand. "NOTHING WERE GOING HOME" you said.

"YEAH, BYE BIG BRO" said Haku. You and Haku ran out of there. Mikey and shinichiro were just watching like wtf just happened. "I swear to God if they burn down the house while I am gone," said Chiharu.

"What just happened" asked shinichiro and Mikey. "Don't mind them they probably saw something they weren't supposed to see," said Chiharu. 'Wtf what does he mean' thought Mikey.

'Oh shit 👀' thought shinichiro. "Anyways here's my number and stuff call me whenever we can even hangout sometimes since I got nothing to do," said Chiharu. "Sure! I'll fix up your bike when I have the chance" said shinichiro.

"See Ya," said Chiharu. Chiharu ran out of the shop and ran after you and Haku. You and Haku were sitting down at a bench while laughing like maniacs. "Found you two!" Said Chiharu. "Yeah, sorry for running out like that!" Said Haku.

"Let me guess you guys saw something you weren't supposed to see," said Chiharu. You and Haku nodded, and Chiharu ruffed your hair. "It's ok not like I can stop you guys from seeing that," said Chiharu.