fight part 3

Here I am gonna skip some stuff since I decided fight make this the last part of the fight. Why? Because there is other things I have to write then just a fight (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

 Why? Because there is other things I have to write then just a fight (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

(Part where takemichi was facing off against kakucho) 

Third person Pov

"You really got stronger, kaku-chan! However! you're a member of a murderous group now. what the hell happened there?" asked takemichi. 

"Obviously, I am different than who I was before. I don't care about the past, takemichi!" said kakucho. "Why, kaku-chan!" asked takemichi. 

"You don't understand the bond we 'orphans' have. to me, shit like 'childhood friends'... can be killed!!" said kakucho. "Takemichi!!" yelled chifuyu. "Shit!" said inui.

Kokonoi then stood near inui. "Look at that, inupi. 'I can see black dragon's future in hanagaki's hands' is what I would say. this is the truth" said kokonoi. 

kakucho punched takemichi. "Hanagaki loses. There's no one else left standing in toman. tenjiku wins. it's the end for toman" said kokonoi. "What the hell, kakucho. you really... never changed from before. you punch just like when you were a kid!" said takemichi. 

"takemitchy!" said chifuyu. "Coco... hanagaki will never lose" said inui. "Listen, takemichi move again and you better be prepared to die" said kakucho. "Shut up!" yelled takemichi.  

"What the hell is that guy... how can he still stand up..." said kokonoi. "That's the same guy who'll take the rest of you down, for fucks sake!" said inui.

"Takemitchy!" yelled chifuyu. "Die!!!" yelled kakucho. "Wait!!" yelled chifuyu who had come in between the two. 

"That's enough takemitchy! Toman lost!!! 400 vs. 50. we knew right from the beginning we can't win this fight. Look! There is no one else standing! you... did you best, but if this goes on, you'll die" said chifuyu. 

"Toman will never lose!! as long as I am here, toman will never lose!" said takemichi. "What're you doing kakucho... Hurry up and end it already!" said izana.

"Kaku-Chan will not win against me..." said takemichi. "...huh?" asked izana. "I just know it by looking him. He looks like he does not have enough determination" said takemichi.

"Move, kakucho. so, you're saying you have it then, takemichi?" asked kisaki who pulled out a gun and pointed it at takemichi. (Calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9. I'll stop 😞)

" 'I won't lose even if I die' that kind of determination, right?" Said kisaki. You and Haku shared a look. Haku mouthed stop him and you pointed at yourself. "Yes you!" said Haku.

You irked and flipped him off before sprinting towards kisaki. Kisaki looked your way and pointed the gun at you. You were now scared as shit. 'FUCK IF I DIE, I'LL HUNT YOU ALL IN YOUR DREAMS!!' you thought.

You slid under where kisaki had pointed the gun and slid into kisaki's legs making him fall. Haku walked up and grabbed the gun from kisaki. "HAKU NEXT TIME I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!!" you said.

You grabbed Haku by the collar shacking him. "Chill the plan worked" said Haku. You stopped shacking him and turned back to the guys who were shocked. "What" you asked. "H-how did you know?!" Asked takemichi.

"Want me to say I am from the future or something?" You asked. "His joking" said Haku.  "Anyways shouldn't Mikey be here by now?" You asked. "Uh how would I know?" Asked Haku.

You and Haku shrugged and that's when Mikey got there with Draken and Hinata. You and Haku let then have their little moment. "Hey bro so who are you moving" you asked. "Izana but let's hope I only get shot once" said Haku.

"We have the gun though?" You said. "Dunno maybe kisaki has another one up his ass" said Haku. "Imagen he actually does" you said. You both shrugged. Haku gave you the gun and you spun it around your finger.

"Ay how'd you do that" asked Haku. "Dunno always been able to" you said. "After this let's make a plan to make well 'you' disappear" said Haku. "Yeah, I told sanzu this would be the last time he sees me" you said.

"Great so now you have an alibi" said Haku. "Yup" you said. "You should act serious now though you're acting more like y/n then well uh this" said Haku pointing up and down at you. "I get Ya, I'll act serious" you said.

"Alright" said haku. "200 -vs- 2 is a bit...," said Mikey. "Yeah...," said Draken. "You guys handicapped?" Asked Mikey. The tenjiku members started yelling stuff at Mikey. "No, you guys are the ones fucking around. Who do you 200 people think I am? Huh? I can take down even 20 thousand men!" Said Mikey.

"His crazy" you said. "Dark impulse is crazier" said Haku. "what's wrong, you guys? Let's have some fun! it's a showdown, isn't it?" said Mikey. "Come on, yell out loud, toman!" yelled Draken. "You're too loud ken-chin," said Mikey. 

"Thanks, Hina..." said takemichi. "Huh?" asked Hinata. "Even I couldn't get those two back on their feet, but your pure feelings got them standing" said takemichi.

"You're wrong takemichi-kun. it's not just feelings that got them standing" said Hinata. "Then?" asked takemichi. "Your never-ending determination moved everyone's hearts" said Hinata. 

"Ah... there's ringing in my ears... I don't know what kind of tricks you have done, but I'm guessing things didn't go as planned, kisaki?" said izana. 

The next thing you know is izana attacked Mikey. "Mikey!" yelled peh. "That was fast" said chifuyu. "Kisaki put that girl in the hospital. hell for all I know Shes probably dead. so? you feeling empty yet?" asked izana. 

"I ant dead though" you said. "He doesn't know that" said Haku. "Fair point" you said. "You're quite strong, brother. Let's settle this for good, brother." said Mikey. 

"I wonder how are you still standing" said izana. 

ok ok next part is gonna be the literal last part of the fight

ok ok next part is gonna be the literal last part of the fight. what I meant was like the normal fight with no Mikey vs izana stuff. anyways bye!