mf named ian

This chapter will just be about you racing and stuff.

It was only a week later after bloody Halloween

It was only a week later after bloody Halloween. People heard about this so-called "mysterious Valhalla member". It was quite popular among delinquents. You really didn't mind the rumors since that person wasn't actually you.

You were sitting at your desk wih Elma eating your own bentos. You had a race some time later and Ian, the new guy was racing with you. "Y/n~ you rarely spend time with me anymore" said Elma. You put your chop sticks down and put them back where they were.

"Ya know I got work and my brother be making me fix bikes" you said. Elma sighed and put her bento away. You took out your flip phone and texted chiharu asking about the race.

"Is Ian going to race there too?" Asked Elma. "I think yeah" you said. "Cool beat his ass" said Elma. "I ant that competitive" you said. Elma sighed and put her pencil between her nose and top lip. "I am bored" said Elma. "Class is about to start anyways" you said. "I know and I'll get more bored~" said Elma. The teacher walked in and Elma stopped complaining.

After school

You were at home getting ready for the race. Chiharu was in the room helping you. "Dam this uniform or whatever shit is tight!" You said. "I can't change it so it's gonna have to do" said chiharu. You sighed and did your hair.

Reference picture (you can do whatever you want I just thought this one looks cool)

After doing your hair chiharu handed you your helmet. "I'll be watching as always 😘" said chiharu. "Ight 😎" you said. You put your helmet on and opened the garage. "You better win" said chiharu. "Well of course my modified motorcycle is gonna win!" You said.

"Of course it well" said chiharu. You did a thumbs up and got on your motorcycle. "See ya later!" You said. You started your motorcycle and started speeding off. The place of the race wasn't that far so it would take a little bit to get there.

With a group of people (takemichi's pov)

'Why am I even coming along?' I thought. I was currently being dragged to some race of something by Mikey and the other captains of toman. We got to the race track and waited for the race to start.