August 16th

It's now been 10 days since you and your siblings met shinichiro. Chiharu actually became friends with shinichiro. You managed to get a job at shinichiro's bike shop.

Shinichiro tried paying you, but you kept refusing. Haku has met izana through shinichiro but that was before shinichiro told izana he wasn't actually his brother.

Haku told you and Chiharu that izana had offered Haku to come with him and kakucho and he didn't know what to do. They gave Haku two days to decide you and Chiharu decided it's better for him to go with them so he could give you two information about how their doing.

So Haku moved out but would visit sometimes. You had made no progress with Mikey or takemichi. Currently you were in shinichiro's shop after hours. You and shinichiro were in the back playing a random card game.

He was bored and found some cards and he had the bright idea of playing a game. "Why are we playing this again" you asked. "To pass the time!" Said shinichiro. You sighed and placed down your cards. "Full house" you said.

Shinichiro started sulking since he lost yet another round. "Come on shin you will win eventually" you said. "Ya know it's almost Mikey's birthday and I wanted you to come!" Said shinichiro. 'Wait a fucking minute THAT'S TRUE! But shinichiro dies before Mikey's birthday... Wait what day is it?!' You asked yourself.

You took out your phone and saw the date. 'August 16th! The day shinichiro dies!' You thought. And if on cue the back door to the shop was heard opening. "What was that" asked shinichiro. "Sh someone is in the shop" you whispered.

Shinichiro grabbed a tool and went to the door. "Stay here" said shinichiro. "WAIT DON'T IT'S DANGEROUS" you whisper yelled. Shinichiro stopped and heard them talking and breaking the chains off a bike.

"I hear two of them" said shinichiro. You then heard a voice say, "I'll go open the shutters don't start the engine till were outside!". 'Kazutora!' You thought. " I am going to confront them stay here" said shinichiro.

Before you knew it shinichiro walked out with one of the tools. You waited until you heard someone running and that was your cue. You ran out once a figure ran past the door. You ran as fast as you could behind him.

"KAZUTORA STOP!" yelled Baji. You managed you grab kazutora by the collar and yanked him back. "What?" Asked shinichiro. Shinichiro turned around to see you with kazutora in a head lock on the floor.

"Eh? Y/n?!" Asked shinichiro. "This guy was going to attack you!" You spoke. "I CAN'T BREATHE" yelled kazutora. You let him go and he was catching his breath. "THANK GOD," said Baji. "The hell were you two doing?!" Asked shinichiro.

"WERE SORRY SHINICHIRO!" said Baji. "Shinichiro?" Asked kazutora. "He owns the shop and is also Mikey's brother" you whispered to kazutora. Kazutora was shocked and started apologizing 100-fold.

"WERE SO SORRY" said Baji and kazutora. "It's ok that bike was a gift for Mikey anyways" said shinichiro. "What?!" Asked the two. "I knew I should have stayed home" you said.

"I was going to give to Mikey when it's his birthday!" Said shinichiro. "You guys should get out of here" you said. Baji and kazutora agreed and left quickly. "Sorry y/n!" Said shinichiro.

"No, no don't apologize no one could have known" you said. "Your right sorry again" said shinichiro. "Stop saying sorry!" "Sorry" "man fuck you!" You spoke. Shinichiro laughed and you just face palmed.

You and shinichiro cleaned up everything and went home after wards. You walked home and once you got there Chiharu and Haku were waiting outside the house. "Shinichiro called me and told us what happened! Are you ok?!" Asked Chiharu.

"Yeah, I am ok" you said. "We totally forgot today shinichiro dies sorry" said Haku. "Well thanks to me shinichiro didn't die!" You spoke. Chiharu ruffled your hair and Haku hugged you.

"Good job!" Said Chiharu. "You're really amazing sis" said Haku. "Wait why are you here" you asked. "Told izana and kakucho that I was going to go get food but when I heard what happened I came running" said Haku.

"Aw my little brother cares for me!" You spoke. "We're just glad you weren't hurt," said Chiharu. "No one could kill my ass" you said. "You got that right," said Chiharu. "Anyways I should go" said Haku.

"Yeah, text us when you have the chance!" You spoke. "Call whenever," said Chiharu. "Alright bye guys" said Haku. And with that Haku left to go back to izana and kakucho. "What if he turns bad what then" asked Chiharu.

"I'll best him shitless" you said. "I would beat some since into him," said Chiharu. "I guess we're bad siblings" you sighed. "Let's head to sleep I am tired," said Chiharu. "Same night" you said. "Night" said Chiharu.

You and Chiharu went to your rooms and went to bed.

With the Sanos

"Big bro was attacked?!" Asked Emma. "I didn't get hurt don't worry!" Said shinichiro. "Who attacked you?" Asked Mikey. 'I can't tell him his friends since of his dark impulses' thought shinichiro.

"Some random guys! If it wasn't for y/n I would have gotten hurt" said shinichiro. "Who's y/n?" Asked Emma. "Oh, right you guys don't know her!" Said shinichiro. Shinichiro went on a whole explanation of y/n.

"She sounds cool! Can I meet her?" Asked Emma. "Sure, if it's ok with her brothers" said shinichiro. "She has brothers?" Asked Mikey. "Yeah! One of them is the same age as me! Y/n is the same age as you Mikey! Her little brother is 12 so don't worry" said shinichiro.

'I am just lucky izana actually agreed to be friends with Haku' thought shinichiro. "Get to sleep you three!" Yelled grandpa. "Fine gramps!" Said shinichiro. The three Sano siblings went back to their rooms and went to sleep.

[✿✦✿]

It's true

It's true