22/2/05

The title is the date in Spanish idk why my teacher taught me how to write the date in Spanish. The day is first then the month then year. Anyways enjoy 🗿

(Here pretend shinichiro is dead cus why would they be at the cemetery? To say hi to Mikey's mom or something?) 😅

It was now the time Emma dies. You were at the graveyard. with inui and takemichi. They were saying stuff in front of a grave. You were on your phone waiting for izana to appear. And just when takemichi said something like he'll make the black dragons great again izana apeared.

"So, you're takemichi hanagaki" said izana. "Izana! You bastard!" Said inui. He grabbed izana by the collar. But then Mikey and Emma showed up.

"Mikey-Kun!" said takemichi. "Huh? what's going on?" asked Emma. "Woah visiting the grave with your beloved sister?" asked izana. "Mikey..." said inui. "takemitchy, take Emma away!" said Mikey.

on the other side (third person Pov)

"it's so not you to get your own hands dirty like this, kisaki" said Hanma. "Yeah... can't rely on anyone for this one" said kisaki. that's all they said before they started to drive off.

Back with the others

"That guy is my third brother, isn't he? izana?" asked Emma. "yeah" you said. "At 8pm come to the 7th pier at yokohama bay with the whole toman gang. It's the final battle between tenjiku and toman. let's end this okay? Mikey" asked izana.

"So, there's going to be a fight, right?" asked Emma. "maybe" said takemichi. "Do boys do nothing but fight each other?" asked Emma. "Huh?" asked takemichi.

"Captain of the Tokyo Manji gang. The undefeatable 'Mikey'. Mikey shows nothing but strength in front of everyone. Even after Draken got stabbed. No matter what, Mikey will never show his weakness. not to anyone," said Emma.

"Yeah... you are right" said takemichi. "But in reality... up until now, he still can't sleep without his dirty old towel. he's but a weak boy. so are you, and me. so, whenever there is trouble... I'll help Mikey no matter what!" said Emma.

"Jesus Emma, you're lecturing me for no reason" you said. "Wait..." said takemichi. 'And now he realized that Emma wasn't in the future' you thought.

"He suffered even when Emma was there for him?" mumbled takemichi. 'Act a dumb y/n' you thought. "Huh?" you asked. "wanna drink anything?" asked Emma.

"Sure, I'll go with you" you said. "Ah sure" said takemichi. "Is Emma even around in the future?" mumbled takemichi. "What Ya say takemichi?" you asked.

you and Emma grabbed the sodas and stood in the middle of the road. a motorcycle could be seen speeding towards you guys. takemichi and Emma also spotted it coming towards you guys.

the guy on the back with the bat, kisaki, was yelling. "Kisaki!!?" yelled takemichi. kisaki put the bat up like he was going to Strick. takemichi thought he was going to get hit so he blocked.

The only thing that could be heard were the cans and two Bodys falling.

third person Pov

Both Emma and y/n fell to the floor. y/n was holding Emma as in a way to shield her. 'Shit I was supposed to... move her I got hit instead' thought y/n.

y/n slowly closed her eyes and fell unconscious. "y/n-Kun?" asked takemichi. Emma opened her eyes and saw the bloody figure of y/n on top of her.

Kisaki thought he hit Emma since he saw the two go down at the same time, but he was wrong it was y/n he hit. takemichi knelt down next to the two.

"y/n-Kun? Emma-Chan?" asked takemichi. "takemichi I am fine but y/n isn't!" said Emma. takemichi saw that Emma was fine just underneath y/n.

takemichi moved y/n to the side off of Emma. "y/n-Kun please wake up. y/n-Kun. if you die right now... if you die in the past, I can't save you..." said takemichi.

"Y/N-KUN!!!" yelled takemichi while tears came out of his eyes. Mikey then came. "y/n?" asked Mikey. "I'm sorry Mikey-Kun... I..." said takemichi.

"What happened?" asked Mikey. "A bike suddenly came and hit Y/n..." said takemichi. Emma was also crying at this point. "I-it's true," said Emma.

"Huh?" asked Mikey. 'Kisaki hit the wring person. it was Haku's sister too. Well, it's her fault for getting in the way' thought izana. and with that izana left.

"Takemichi! Get her up here," said Mikey. they then started walking towards the hospital. y/n had regained consciousness.

Y/n's Pov

You woke up and opened your eyes. 'kisaki you... fucker! I won't die from this' you thought. you looked around and saw you were being carried by Mikey. takemichi and Emma were walking next to you two.

"Ugh... takemichi?" you asked. "Y/N-KUN!!" yelled takemichi. "Stop yelling... I won't die but my head hurts like hell." you said. Mikey stopped walking and you tried getting off his back.

"Y/n rest were taking you to a hospital," said Mikey. "I have legs" you said. "P-please y/n, rest," said Emma. you looked at her and sighed. "fine" you said.

On the other side (third person Pov)

"KISAKI, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! LET ME GO KAKUCHO!!!" yelled Haku. Izana, kakucho, Haku, and kisaki were on the roof. Haku was being held back by kakucho.

"LET ME GO KAKUCHO OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU TOO!!!" yelled Haku. "Calm down!" said kakucho. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL?! HE HIT MY SISTER WITH A FUCKING BAT!" yelled Haku.

"I know Mikey best probably killing her would still work as killing Emma" said kisaki. Haku kicked backwards hitting kakucho in the stomach.

Haku then ran up to kisaki and grabbed him by the collar. "My sister has nothing to do with Mikey or toman! You could have killed her for no fucking reason!" said Haku.

"She was in my way it was her fault" said kisaki. Haku let go of kisaki but not before punching those stupid glasses off his face. "Go fucking die!" said Haku. Haku went down the stairs and kakucho followed.

"This is for the best" said kisaki.

yall I probably won't update for the whole like the whole week i am tired asf for writing 6 whole chapters on the weekend anyways bye my fellow readers have a great week