letter

nehehe yall must be confused! but I will say one thing enjoy the ride 

it was the following day, and you were in the living room watching tv. (let's pretend takemichi gets kidnapped tomorrow :D). you dug through your pockets when you found the letter again. "So, this is where it was" you said. 

You decided it's best to ask your brothers for advice. you called Haku and he said he well be there soon, and Chiharu was at work but decided to come home since it was a family meeting.

once you they got there you made them sit down on the couch. they were confused and you slammed the letter on the table. "The other day I was at Mikey's house and i found this letter" you said. 

"And? Arnt those the ones izana sent to shinichiro?" asked Haku. "Yeah, it is but this- you know what let me read it you two instead of explaining it to you guys" you said. 

They nodded and you grabbed the letter. "Ok here it goes Dear shinichiro-" 

the letter

Dear shinichiro, today was a mostly normal day. I met some girl that looked interesting she looked 20 or something. she saw that kakucho was getting picked on by some high schoolers and she kicked their buts! I don't know her name though. she left after beating the guys up so I forgot how she looks like.

 I Dunno if you know her shinichiro but if you do tell her I said thanks! Oh! also, it snowed today and me and kakucho made a snow castle. it was fun I guess I am getting too old for that now. anyways bye shinichiro!

from Kurokawa izana.

end of letter

You sighed and placed down the letter. "Some girl? I don't remember izana ever talking about some girl" said Haku. "That wasn't in the storyline of Tokyo revengers what the hell," said Chiharu.

"Same I know literally everything of Tokyo revengers but this" you pointed at the letter. "This is new" you finished. "I'll ask izana but for now try and think about it" said Haku. 

"This letter might have a deeper meaning." said Haku. he put his hand on his chin in an act of thinking. "What date is on it?" asked Chiharu. "November 27, 2000" you said. 

"It was 3 years before we go here so we might have nothing to do with it" said Haku. "How old was izana in 2000?" asked Chiharu. "Uh let me do the math" you said.

"He was 13 its easy math y/n" said Haku. You put your fingers down and pouted. "Shut up! anyways shinichiro and izana had already met so the letter is valid" you said. 

"True but still this mystery lady is strange," said Chiharu. Haku's flip phone then started ringing and he answered. "Hey izana what's up?" asked Haku. 

after a little he hung up. "I got to go kakucho broke his pull up bars and now I have to give him mine" said Haku. "You have pull up bars?" asked Chiharu. 

"I have abs dude so of course I workout" said Haku. "Dam you going to get the hoes in the future" you said. "Watch him get married before me!" said Chiharu. "I AM 16! Let's not talk about that" said Haku. 

Haku soon left and it was only you and Chiharu left. you put the letter back into your pocket and smirked at Chiharu. "k-drama?" you asked. "Fuck yeah I want to see some Korean woman," said Chiharu. 

"simp" "like you can talk" ">:(" "hey look it started!" said Chiharu.   you sat down on the couch and the k-drama started. 

With Haku (Haku's Pov)

I got back to my apartment building that I lived with izana and kakucho.  kakucho was pulling out his old pull up bars from his apartment. 

I went to my apartment and unlocked the door. I disassembled the pull up bars before going over to kakucho's apartment. "You should have disassembled it before taking it out" I said. 

"Oh.... I knew that "said kakucho. i sighed and put all the parts on the floor. kakucho came back inside and sat down on the floor next to the parts. 

"Thanks for letting me have yours" said kakucho. "It's alright I rarely use pull up bars" I said. "let's get to it then" said kakucho. we started to reassemble the pull up bars. 

after that

I was now in my apartment watching some random movie. izana said he was coming over soon since he was bored. 'Should I ask him about the letter when he gets here?' I thought. 

"Fuck I should" I said. a knock was then heard at the door. I quickly got up almost falling on the carpet I had on the floor. I opened the door and I saw izana in regular clothes.

He walked in as he owned the place and sat down on the couch. "You gonna wait at the door or something?" Asked izana. I sighed and closed the door. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"I am bored as hell have something to do?" Asked izana. "I have uno wanna play that?" You asked. "Sure whatever" said izana. I got up and grabbed the uno I had on the counter.

I shuffed the cards and threw izana's cards on the table upside down. "You go first" I said. He grabbed the first card on the deck and placed it down. The color was red. He placed down a red 7 and I placed down a yellow 7.

'Fuck should I ask him? It's gonna seem so out of the blue' I thought. "Something wrong?" Asked izana. I noticed he had placed down another card and I nodded no and placed down my own card.

"Ok this shit is weird. Your always talkative what's the fuck is wrong?!" Asked izana. He had slammed his cards on the table along with his hands. I flinched and sighed.

"That mystery Valhalla guy said my sister found some letter from to you shinichiro and it was about some girl. My sis was wondering on who it was so I was debating on asking you" I admitted.

"Huh?! Girl? What year was the letter?" Asked izana. "Uh 2000 I think?" I said. "Yeah no clue what your talken about. Only girl I remember was some girl who protected kakucho but it wasn't year 2000 was more like 2001" said izana.

I nodded and we started playing the game again. It wasn't awkward now since I started talking about random stuff again while he just listened.

😩plot is getting complicated I am gonna have to start planning my chapters 😭

Anyways have a good night/day
also triple update dang I am just built different 😎