meeting senju!

Here you were in front of wakasa's gym. "You're nervous or something" asked wakasa. "No but at the same time I didn't want to fight some random girl!" You said.

Wakasa patted your head and just walked in. 'Why dude have to be hot?! If he knew I was 17 oo I bet I could date him!' You thought. You then walked in behind him and dang I must say senju was cuter in person!

"Who's she?" Asked senju. "Her name is y/n" said wakasa. "Nice to meet you!" You said. "And why is she here" asked senju. "Well she is a good fighter and-" "spare with me!" Said senju cutting off wakasa.

"O-oh sure ok!" You said. 'Bout to get my ass wooped' you thought. Wakasa chuckled and got those training gear things. He handed them to you both and went off to the sidelines with takeomi and shinichiro.

Those two were here way before you and wakasa. Senju quickly put on the gear and so did you. "Let's have a fair fight!" Said wakasa. "Yeah yeah" said senju. "Alright" you said. The fight then started and senju already came and kicked you how she did South in the manga.

'Holy fuck that hurt!' You thought. You then got ready again to attack but senju was one step ahead. She almost kicked you and I mean you blocked it. "No way she blocked senju's kick" said takeomi.

Senju backed up and so did you. Your arms were throbbing because of how hard her kick was. 'Fuck dude I can't land one hit and my arms already hurt' you thought. 'No way she actually blocked my kick! Amazing!!' Thought senju.

"Want to bet on who wins?" Asked takeomi. "Sure" "wtf no" said shinichiro and wakasa. "Majority vote now bet!" Said wakasa. "Fine... 2000 yen on y/n" said shinichiro. "2000 yen on senju" said takeomi. "Same 2000 yen on senju" said wakasa.

"Y'all 😀" said shinichiro. "😗" said the other two. 'I did not just hear these bafoons bet on us' you thought. Senju sighed when she heard that and threw her helmet at wakasa which he doged but hit shinichiro instead.

"Shit nice one!" You said. "Thanks!" Said senju. "OW THAT HURT" said shinichiro. "Almost hit me" said wakasa. "Lucky I was behind shinichiro" said takeomi. "You guys are so mean!" Said shinichiro.

"They be acting gay to each other don't they?" You whispered to senju. "Yup 😗" said senju. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?!" Asked shinichiro. "How cute Emma is" you lied. "Yeah her!" Said senju.

"Senju getting along with another girl? Is this a dream?" Whispered wakasa. "I think bringing y/n here was a good idea" whispered takeomi. "Ah before I forget sorry for kicking ya" said senju.

"It's ok! It was pretty strong too!" You said. "Omg thanks! I was amazed when you blocked my kick!" Said senju. "Senju prazing someone" said takeomi. "Nah this is for sure a dream" said wakasa.

"Want to be friends?" Asked senju. "Omg sure!" You said. "Oh wow y/n can be friends with literally everyone" said shinichiro. Senju and you took off the gear and then ran back to the changing room.

"Omg so like want to go shopping?" Asked senju. "Sure! I am just gonna have to steal my brothers credit card" you said. "Oh don't worry about that I am gonna steal my brothers!" Said senju.

"Omg partners in crime!" You said. "Yes! Let's exchange numbers and we can steal big bros credit card" said senju. You and senju came up of a plan to steal the card. You would distract takeomi and the guys while senju pickpockets takeomi.

"Ok we start the plan in 3..2..1!" Said senju. You and senju walked out and you went straight to distracting takeomi and the guys. "So if I put the most expensive motorcycle against the most modern motorcycle who would win?" You asked.

"Good question" said shinichiro. "Hm I don't know probably expensive" said takeomi. "Thing is if it's modern won't that make it like really fast and stuff" asked wakasa. 'Wtf they are actually thinking about it' you thought.

Senju finally pickpocketed takeomi's wallet and was running away silently. "I am pretty sure modern would win" said shinichiro. "Yeah" said the other two. "Alright! Thanks for answering I am gonna go home! Bye" you said.

"Bye y/n!" Said shinichiro. "Bye" said the other two. "Wait where is senju?" Asked wakasa. "Did y/n kill senju in the locker room?!" Asked shinichiro. "Ok shinichiro just because she would kill you doesn't mean she well kill anyone else" said takeomi.

The three then went to the locker rooms and heard it was quiet a little too quiet. "Hey senju?" Asked takeomi. No reply. "Oh shit she actually might be dead" said wakasa. Shinichiro bust into the locker room to see it empty.

"Guys she isn't here!" Said shinichiro. "Oh shit she left with y/n!" Said wakasa. "Wait where the hell is my wallet?!" Asked takeomi. "They did a steal and run!" Said shinichiro.

With senju and y/n

"No way we actually got away!" Said senju. "Won't your brother be mad?" You asked. "Nope! He wants me to do girly things and that's why I am doing!" Said senju. "Omg so girls day out?" You asked. "Of course!" Said senju.

You and senju were at a park literally right next to wakasa's gym. But when you saw shinichiro and the guys run out you grabbed senju's hand and ran for it. "What's wrong why are we running?!" Asked senju.

"Shush! They might hear us!" You said. After a little bit of running you guys stopped and started going on the shopping spree. You and senju had used a lot of money and takeomi was hella pissed but let it go since his sister finally did something a girl would do.

[Author note]

Yeah so like I rushed through making this since I am literally in art class rn so hope you enjoyed I well try and make another soon!

bye lol