memories

AYYYYY what's up my fellow readers! it's about time this book ends! This chapter is just going to be fun so no seriousness! enjoy!

1 week after the tenjiku vs toman fight

Tenjiku and toman have teamed up since their bosses now considered each other as siblings along with the other 2 Sanos. kisaki had stopped being a delinquent and is now studying to be a businessman thanks to you.

You, Haku, and Chiharu made up a plan to make the mysterious Valhalla member disappear.  You had Ian dress up like the mysterious Valhalla member due to him having to repay you for helping him that one time in the race.

So here you were at an airport with Ian dressed up as the Valhalla member. you two had a competition in 2 days in the USA so it was the perfect chance to make the mysterious Valhalla member disappear.  

"Seriously a wig," said Ian. "All you have to do is act serious plus you don't have to dress up like this ever again chill" you said. "Fine but you owe me food," said Ian. "deal" you said. Haku and the other tenjiku members were also there to say their goodbyes. 

why only tenjiku? because well to them the mysterious Valhalla member was their friend so since they won't see him/ you again might as well say your last goodbyes. "Man, stuff got fun with you around," said Hanma.

Hanma out his arm around Ian's shoulder. "You should really stay dude," said Hanma. "Yeah, no thanks one day I'll come back I think," said Ian. "Before you go what's your real name dude?" asked ran. 

You and Ian already discussed this in private and he said he would do it for food which he was just saying some moments ago. 

(Hey readers! Here is a part where you chose the name of the mysterious Valhalla member! Yup you read that right you chose his name!)

"My real name is (chosen name) (chosen last name)" said Ian. "Cool name!" said ran. "Last call for flight to the USA" said a woman on the speaker.

"Oi (chosen name) we got to go!" you said. "Shit alright let's go," said Ian. "Bye you two!" said the tenjiku executives.   

1 year later on July 7th

Draken had asked Emma to be his girlfriend and she said yes quicker than the speed of light. Haku had found a girlfriend too. Surprisingly Chiharu had also found a girlfriend.

Ian and Elma were still dating. Kokonoi and inui started dating too. for some reason when someone looked at inui's heels kokonoi would flick them off resulting in a fight. 

Right now, you all were at the beach having fun. The couples were being lovey Dovey while the single people played in the water or playing games. 

"Gross why they have to be all romantic Infront of us single people" said izana. "I am so lonely," said Baji. "same" you said. you and Baji fake cried about being single while the others played in the water.