Arigatou: Teppei x Reader

A/N: honestly, I dunno how to classify this one-shot. You all be the judge.

Funny how this is stocked in my iPod for 3 weeks and here it goes!

I dedicate this to winnie-chan ;) hope this atleast pull a heartstring or two? Hehe:)

-----

Arigatou: Teppei x Reader

Life in America. Boy, it sure was hard.

It's not about the places you don't know. Or the language. Either the climate.

It is that you felt alone, different from others.

"Maaaan, I am booored." You looked down at your hand as you were on the hospital garden, trying to pass some time. "Would these hands even heal sooner or no? Am I just giving myself false hopes?"

You tried to move your fingers on your right hand (or your dominant hand) like before, but a sharp pain shot throughout your body. "Tsk." You just went back inside your hospital room.

Plopping yourself down on bed, you buried your face on the pillow and muffled your scream of frustration. Until the door is opened by a nurse, with a big man in a wheelchair that she is pushing.

"Morning (your name)~!"

"Morning Nurse Stacy. Another room mate? I hope he lasts a day without requesting to be transferred to another room."

You were known actually in the hospital to make the patients so irritated of your cold treatment as they would sooner or later request to be transferred to another room.

And this giant goofy faced man you think won't be an exception.

"Awww, don't be like that! Mr. Kiyoshi here is a good catch you know."

You just rolled your eyes at the nurse. "Whatever Nurse Stacy. Just fuck with your boyfriend."

She helped the man up on his bed and tucked him in. "I was about to, thanks for reminding me anyway." Her and her perverted as remarks that could make you smile.

Until the she closed the door and you were once again alone with your new room mate.

"Ugh...what the fuck. New person to deal with." You muttered in your native language.

"Excuse me. What did you just say?" He uttered in some cu- broken English.

"Nothing, just shut up." And the day end up quietly.

--

Until the next few weeks.

"Come on (Your Name), let's play some cards!"

"Tell me something about yourself!!!"

"Can you teach me English?"

"What treatment are you here for?"

He kept asking questions still with his broken English. He was so persistent, you were quite surprised that he haven't requested to be transferred yet even how shitty you treat him.

He almost did anything possible inside the hospital room just to make you loosen even a bit to him

"Can you like shut up for a while? Can't you see I'm trying to read?!" It was just a few minutes before your physical therapy, and you can't help but act grumpy about it, this venting up your frustration on the poor boy.

"O-oh...sorry."

"Tsk."

Your eyes landed on the canvas leaning on the wall adjacent to you. Why would your mom even bring that here?!!! Aren't they even considering your day about even seeing anything related to paintings?