Twenty Eight🌹

That night, all the gang decided to go for a night out. Felix's idea as they went to a club.

Jisung hated the thought of it. He hated loud places, too many people. It was basically his death trap unless he got drunk off his mind. Which he planned to do.

Minho on the other hand was telling him not to be stupid. Jisung refused to follow his boyfriends words and was set on getting drunk.

Minho didn't drink alcohol anymore.

That's why when he found Jisung doing pre drinks in the kitchen he felt himself get a bit worried. He walked over to Jisung who took a shot.

"Ji" He put down the glass. Jisung looked at him and sighed. "Please min, just this once" He pouted. "You know what I'm like at parties and clubs and shit like this" He took another shot.

Minho watched Jisung swallow the beverage. His heart sank a little, Jisung was doing this against his will.. Again. Minho had hoped that Jisung would've realised that he could say no to things that made him uncomfortable but he didn't. He couldn't say no.

"You don't have to force yourself to go" He frowned. "We can do our own movie night" He suggested but Jisung shut it down. "No. We're going" he was determined.

Minho sighed as he knew there was no way of getting through to the younger.

+. - +.-+. -

Jisung hated this. He hated it so much. The blaring music and the cool air that was slowly dying out as they closed into the enterence of the club.

Waiting in line, Jisung grew anxious. He needed to get alcohol quick. Felix was buzzing off his mind. "It's been so long since we've went clubbing!" He exclaimed.

Hyunjin scoffed. "It's been three weeks" He rolled his eyes. Jisung didn't know about this. "Huh? You didn't ask me" He mumbled. Seungmin smiled softly.

"I know you don't like these things so I told them not to" Jisung frowned but nodded. Even his friends knew that he didn't like these places. "I actually don't mind clubbing every now and again"

Minho could tell it was a lie. Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin knew it was a lie. Chan and Changbin could sense it was a lie. Felix threw his arm around Jisung and smiled. "He's Wilding tonight boys! Watch out Hyung, he might just wander"

Minho hummed. "He knows who he belongs to" He smirked. Everyone made noises of excitement causing Jisung to get all flustered. "Yah!" Jisung hit his arm. "What the fuck" He mumbled.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Don't worry Ji, you're innocence is still safe for now" Minho laughed. "Mm, I'm not so sure about-"

Jisung tackled him. Everyone could already tell what Minho was saying and they all gasped.

Felix looked at Jisung. "Han Jisung you shady fucker" He crossed his arms. "And you never told us?" he asked. Jisung was blushed madly.

Chan and Changbin were asking Minho about it already. Jisung gulped. "Um-I-"

"You better tell me the details" Felix called. Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Felix Seriously that's personal shit"

"That you share with your best friends" Felix added. "But only if you wanna no pressure" He linked arms with the boy.

Hyunjin and Seungmin walked ahead as they entered the club.

"But tell me this much, top or bottom?" he asked. Jisung blushed. "Why does that matter?" Felix hummed and slapped Jisung's ass. "OW!"

Felix burst out laughing. "That gives me my answer!" he turned his head back to Minho. "You didn't need to fucking rail my bestie though" Minho snorted.