Five🌻

Minho and Jisung got out of the car and started to walk into the school. Suddenly Minho stopped Jisung pulling him back a little. Minho glared at him. "Don't even try talk to me in school"

Jisung scoffed. "wasn't planning on anyways- an ass like you doesn't deserve what he has!" he retorted. Minho stood there for a moment. He let go of Jisung and walked past him into the school. Jisung bit his lip. Did he hurt his feelings?

Don't get him wrong. Jisung didn't, necessarily like Minho that much but he wasn't mean. Well. He was more kind than mean. Just don't piss him off and you'll be fine. But anytime Jisung says something that seems rude he worries if he actually hurt the other person's feelings.

With a sigh Jisung walked into the school.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

"JISUNG!"

Jisung entered the class and saw his best friends Seungmin and Hyunjin sitting down at their desks. Their teacher somehow let the three sit close to each other which would only cause chaos when it came to lunch.

"How are you?" Hyunjin asked as Jisung threw his school bag down by his seat. He lied on the table "Terrible" he pouted. Seungmin pouted annoyingly "Aw why is the baby upset?" Jisung flicked Seungmin's hand away from his face as he went to reach for his cheek. "Don't push it Seungmin" Jisung warned.

Hyunjin laughed. "But seriously, what's gotten you so down?" Jisung sat back in his seat. "Yall know Lee Minho?" the two gasped.

"You mean the parties, alcohol and drugs Lee Minho?" Hyunjin asked.

"Or you could just say he's careless" Seungmin added. Hyunjin sent him a look. Jisung sighed "Well. Yeah. Him. He lives with me now and you'd think he just tries to act cool in school but nope he's worse at home"

Hyunjin and Seungmin glanced at each other and smiled sympathetically at Jisung. "But hey, Ji you'll be able to crack him!" Hyunjin said. Seungmin agreed. "Exactly! If you could crack Hyunjin, you can get Minho to fall into a good mindset!"

Jisung sighed "I don't know man. But I'll try, Imma go to the bathroom real quick I'll be back"

As Jisung left Hyunjin turned to Seungmin. "You wanna make a bet one of em ends up liking the other?"

"what?" Seungmin looked at Hyunjin like he was ridiculous. "Well I mean if Jisung can get Minho to fall into a good mindset or whatever Minho will obviously like him!"

"...." Seungmin paused. "Hyunjin. Have you ever liked Jisung?" Hyunjin coughed a little. "Maybe a little but that was before he helped me! You know how reckless I was"

Seungmin sighed and nodded. "Fine. But what's in it for the winner?" Hyunjin shrugged "Will we let them decide if it happens?"

"I don't think that's how bets work but okay" Seungmin shrugged taking out his books for their first class. Hyunjin hummed. "I bet Jisung will like Minho first" He said. Seungmin laughed "Knowing how Jisung is Minho will like him first and Jisung will be an oblivious fuck to it all"

Hyunjin put out his hand and Seungmin took it. "Deal?"

"I really don't think this is how bets are-" Hyunjin slapped Seungmin's head. "-Deal"

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Minho sat in his first class which was Korean. Changbin sat beside him and if anything it was killing Minho to not have his phone on him.

The class were doing some poem. And Minho being Minho he decided to disrupt the class like always.

"You'll never guess what happened to me" He said loudly causing the class to giggle at his dramatic tone. Minho smirked. "I got my phone taken off of me"

"isn't that just horrible" The teacher said sarcastically. Minho liked his Korean teacher he'd always play along with Minhos dramatic antics. "yeah and like I have to live with some fucking idiot who only cares about himself and doesn't care about my opinion!!" Minho said louder. "Minho language"

*oh right right" he said sarcasm in his voice. "Seriously though what kind of dope tries to fix me?! I'm older than the kid" he wheezed.

"okay Minho thank you now do the work-"

"I'll do it for homework sir"

"do it now Minho"

"ah but sir-"

"MINHO"