Thirty Five🌻

Jisung jumped from the shout. He looked over at Minho and pouted as the elder tried to pry his eyes away from him.

"Why won't you look at me?" He mumbled softly. His blinking was slow, tired.

Minho cleared his throat "I want to but... I can't... You're different... You'd hate me if I looked I know you would" He wanted to respect Jisung. He knew Jisung wasn't any fling. Minho always reminded himself of that. He wanted to treat Jisung 100% with respect. He deserved it. Even if Minho had caught a glimpse of Jisung's abdomen.

He heard some giggles. "You're funny hyungie" he yawned after. Minho blushed a bright red.

Jisung then put on the t-shirt. "It's gone~~" Jisung yawned again.

Minho peeked and sighed in relief. "I'm going to the bathroom to change if this is what you're doing..." he said only Jisung to nod.

Once Minho had come back from the bathroom, Jisung was already changed out of his uniform and sat up on the bed, his back against the bed frame.

Minho looked intently. He placed his uniform down on the desk beside him and made his way over to Jisung.

"Hey Ji, you alright?"

Jisung nodded. He was zoned out from the looks of it. Minho looked at the boy's face and noticed his eyes were teary. "Wait Ji, are you sure, were you crying?"

Jisung nodded again.

Minho didn't know what to really say. Instead he pulled Jisung into him and hugged him close. "Do you want to talk about it?" He thought that was the best option to ask.

Jisung shook his head not uttering a word. "Want to sleep?" Minho suggested. He felt a small nod against his chest.

"Will I go to the guest room or will I stay with you?" He asked. Jisung only cuddled in closer as a response. It was enough to tell Minho he wanted him to stay.

So the pair moved under the covers. Minho held Jisung in his arms as Jisung close his eyes again.

"Goodnight Ji" Minho kissed the boy's forehead, wanting him to know that he was there.

Jisung didn't respond but Minho could hear a small relived sigh from the boy instead.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Jisung was the first to wake up. He looked around for his surroundings and felt relieved when he remembered it was Minhos room.

He completely blanked last night, all he remembered was getting on the bus and after that was a blurry experience.

Parts he did remember though. He glanced at his phone and looked away, anxious again.

He felt an arm around his waist grip a bit tighter onto him, it had been loose the past while. Jisung turned in his place to face Minho who was still sleeping soundly.

He frowned upon seeing him. He started to overthink. What if he's using me... That was the major thought.

He tried to shake those things off his mind but to no avail did it work. His mind wandered between what he saw last night and what he had on his mind after.

Only then did Minho wake up when he felt Jisung get jittery. "Morning..." he mumbled as Jisung froze in his arms.

"did you sleep okay?" Minho asked.

"mhm" was what he got as a reply. He looked at Jisung now. Their eyes locked and he couldnt help but see a certain... Fear in Jisung's eyes.

Was it fear? He couldn't really tell. He looked shocked though. "Are you alright?" He asked sweetly. Jisung buried his head into Minhos chest.

"Woah Ji" Minho was startled. He rubbed Jisung's back in hopes to calm whatever he was feeling.

It worked. Jisung sighed and pulled back. "I like you" he said. Minho hummed "I like you too" he replied.

"You really do?" Jisung asked. He looked desperate for an answer. Minho furrowed his brows. "I do Jisung" He answered but his face couldn't hide the confusion laced with his tone.

Jisung placed a kiss on the boy's lips rather aggressively. Like he needed it as a confirmation. Minho responded just as fast as Jisung had placed his lips on his.

But then Jisung pulled away. "We should get ready for school" he deadpanned.

Minho watched as Jisung got up and went to grab his uniform. Minho sat up in the bed. "Jisung, wait" he got out.

He walked over to the boy and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Are you sure you're okay? Did something happen while I was gone last night?"

Jisung looked away from Minhos gaze. "Nothing major... Just... Something" he replied.

Minho wanted to know but he didn't want to force Jisung to talk about it either. "Look, I'm here to listen to you if you want to talk about it"

Jisung nodded. "I'm going to get dressed" He replied and quickly ran to the bathroom.

Minho sighed a bit frustrated. Everything was fine up until he went to get changed last night, he came back and Jisung's whole self... Changed.

And it wasn't good.

+. - +.-+. - +. -

Heyyyy

How are we doing?? Hope you're all doing well!

Have a great day or night xxx love yaaa