Thirty Nine🌻

How his friends sort of found out about his relationship with Minho was not what he intended it to be.

He expected it to be some sort of amazing thing. But nope, before an exam just because Minho couldn't resist a hug.

Jisung couldn't even focus on his exam.

He slowly realised what he said to Minho earlier about the kiss on his neck and he oddly felt embarrassed but confident about how flustered the elder was.

Jisung didn't feel any way prepared for more than a kiss on the lips. Minho was intimidating when it came to these things, considering his past hookups.

Jisung knew better than to compare himself to random horny people Minho got with for one night, but he was over thinking.

He decided to just rush through the last few pages since time was running out.

After about twenty minutes of writing almost gibberish on paper, the exam ended.

+. - +. - +. -

Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin sat at their tables laughing together as they ate lunch.

It slowly ended when a certain girl sat down with them. Eunha.

"Mind if I join?" She asked as she sat down. Jisung visibly tensed as she sat down beside him.

Hyunjin and Seungmin also felt the tension. It was so bad, Hyunjin had to stop eating his pudding.

"I saw you and Minho got close this morning" She began. Jisung nodded slightly. "And..." he mumbled.

He didn't dare look at her.

"Just wondering if you're taking my advice!" She smiled. She leaned in closer to his ear. "That's where it starts, a hug like that"

Jisung glanced at her.

"Okay, I think that's enough of you, I want to eat my food thanks" Hyunjin announced making Eunha sit back away from Jisung.

"And what advice would you have to give Jisung?" Seungmin questioned. "You can barely make it through a week with one relationship"

Eunha scoffed. "But I know Minho, I'm a close friend"

"He told me he wouldn't use me" Jisung spoke. Eunha rolled her eyes.

"And you really believe someone who has his script learned off?" She glared. Jisung felt sudden pain in his chest, a feeling of hurt. His script?

He never thought of that. No. Why was he doubting Minho?

"Seriously Eunha-" Hyunjin was about to go off on her until someone cut him off.

"Oh Jisung there you are"

Minho.

Jisung looked behind him to see Minho Chan and Changbin standing there. He walked into their classroom and over to the younger.

"How was your exam?" He asked. Eunha spoke before Jisung could. "It was so hard Min, like did you see those questions!?"

Minho deadpanned her. "I did. I can fucking read" he looked back to Jisung.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked. Jisung nodded. "Do you mind?" He asked Hyunjin and Seungmin.

The pair laughed. "Have fun with your boyfriend" Hyunjin smirked.

Jisung blushed. "He's not-"

"He will, he always has fun with his boyfriend" Minho cut him off. Oh god now everyone was shocked. Jisung felt eyes on him.

Too many.

"And if you all as much give a dirty look to him, I won't hesitate to hurt you, thank you!"

Minho then pulled Jisung out of the room.

Now walking with Minho, Chan and Changbin Jisung felt more relaxed.

"Are you alright?" Minho asked his hand holding Jisung's. "I'm okay" he replied.

Chan ruffled Jisung's hair. "You got some guts to tolerate Eunha the way you do" he said.

"All her friends are in your year. No one likes her in ours"

Given that Eunha was in Minhos year and hated everyone for not being her standard to move on to the year below gave a right excuse for her to show up in Jisung's classroom a lot more often.

He sighed. "Thank you" He looked to Minho who only smiled. "No problem! Also the boyfriend thing.. I know you aren't ready for that but-"

"It's fine." Jisung reassured. He heard Chan and Changbin giggle behind them. "It feels nice"

"Feels nice?" Minho asked. Jisung hummed. "You calling me your boyfriend" He replied.

Minho smiled softly. "Good, but I don't want to rush you into things... That also wasn't properly asking you and-"

Jisung laughed. "You ramble a lot" He smiled. "Cute" he added. Minho blushed.

"Stop being the confident one in this"

"Oh so you want me to be the panicked one" Jisung smirked. Minho rolled his eyes from frustration. "This isn't fair!"

Chan and Changbin had left the pair alone throughout their conversion.

They were now outside walking around the school's Gardens.

"I think it's funny"

"It really isn't"

"Kinda is"

"No"

Jisung pulled Minho onto him a little. He caught him in his arms, wrapped around his waist. He pulled him close to his body.

Minho looked very much flustered. Jisung smiled. "Cute" he said.

Minho scoffed. "No" Jisung hummed amused.

He brought them into a small alleyway between the buildings of their school and pinned Minho to the wall with his body.

Placing his finger under Minhos chin to raise it a little.

"You like this though, don't you?"

+. - +. - +. -

Hey bestieeesss

I'm acc shitting myself I have this concert thing tonight and like I'm panicking cuz the dress I have to wear isn't the dress my director asked for-

My guy did give me a week notice though so like.. 😃😃 I should be fine😃😃

Anyways we'll slay today once again

Hope you have a great day or night xx love youuu