Fourty Four🌻

A few days had passed and Minho was acting more paranoid because of his mother's absence. She was meant to show up two days ago but they hadn't heard from her at all.

It got Minho anxious all over. Jisung tried to distract him as much as he could but whatever he did, it didn't last long till Minho was in his thoughts again.

Thats one thing Jisung noticed since Minho started to control his anger more was he got extremely anxious about his mother instead of angry.

Today was different. Minho was more clingy than he had been the past few days.

It was morning, Jisung's parents had work and had told the pair the night before they'd be home alone for a few hours in the morning.

Jisung had woken up and was now making himself a cup of coffee to wake himself up. He had his hands leaning against the counter as he waited impatiently for the kettle to boil.

That's when he felt a pair of arms snake around his hips and a chin resting on his shoulder. It was Minho.

"Morning" Jisung smiled without looking at the boy behind him. Minho sighed happily "Morning..." He mumbled tiredly and kissed Jisung's neck.

Jisung squirmed a little as it tickled. "Want a coffee?" He asked the elder. He felt the grip on his hips go tighter. "Yeah sure" Minho smiled.

Jisung hummed. "You're gonna have to let me go to get the coffee then" He replied. Minho groaned a little, he turned Jisung around and lifted him up onto the counter.

Jisung squealed in surprise at the fast movements. He then laughed. "Hyung!" he smiled. Minho smiled back. "I'll get the coffee"

Jisung nodded as Minho reached for the coffee in the press. He brought over the coffee and sugar.

The kettle pinged signalling it was finished its boil and Minho started to make their coffee's.

Jisung pouted. "I wanted to make the coffee" He looked to Minhos face. The elder looked back. "You just sit there and be cute, you always make me coffee"

Jisung sighed. But Minho wasn't lying, he always made him coffee in the morning it became a routine.

"Any plans for today?" Minho asked as he stirred the black liquid. Jisung hummed in thought. "Since its mid term... I didn't plan anything so nope"

Minho nodded. "Then I can have you all to myself" he smiled. Jisung became very flustered by those words.

"Oi, don't claim ownership over me" Jisung teased only to be met with a laugh. "You're so cute"

Jisung scoffed. "That's my line dumbass" Minho moved to be in front of Jisung, hands on each side of the boy. He stared at him with a loving smile.

Jisung got very heated again. He cleared his throat. "What? Is there something on my face?" He asked but gasped a little when he felt Minho pull him forward to have his legs at the sides of Minhos body.

"That's better" Minho grinned.

The coffee was long forgotten at this point.

"You're being very clingy today" Jisung pointed out skeptical of Minhos actions. Minho chuckled. "I want to be"

Jisung hummed not convinced. "Yeah sure"

Minho laid a kiss on Jisung's lips. "I really like you" he kissed him again. Jisung felt his stomach do flips. He hummed in response knowing his words would fail him.

Minho was taking control of this poor boy's soul today. The elder smiled.

"You're so pretty" He sighed in content. Jisung scoffed "Have you seen yourself?" He looked away from the intense stare Minho had on him.

Minho hummed. "I've been told by others, not that much by you" he wanted Jisung to give him a response.

Jisung gave a look. "Is this some kind of dare from Chan or Changbin? Where's the camera?" He looked around but Minhos hand brought him back to focus on him.

"Can't i be loving to the person I like?" Minho asked.

Jisung was half expecting him to saying boyfriend. God why did dating have to be so different now? You had to wait to be called someone's boyfriend or girlfriend.

"You like many people" Jisung mumbled. He knew what Minho meant but something in him wanted Minho to call him his boyfriend. He felt like they were at this point.

People in school thought so.

Minho tilted his head worried. "What? I only like you" he clarified. Jisung hummed and kissed Minho. "Then can't I be something more than that person you like?"

Minho left a small smile fall onto his face. "I want to wait for the right moment-"

"That moment is now" Jisung wrapped his hands around Minhos neck. "Lee Minho, since you're too slow at asking me, imma ask you"

Minho chuckled.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung asked. It rolled off his tongue much more easier than he thought it would, maybe cause he had a sense of humour behind it.

Minho smiled. He sucked in his breath a little, sarcastically making it look like he was thinking hard about it.

"Come on Min" Jisung pouted. Minho laughed and placed a soft kiss on Jisung's lips.

"I'd love to" He answered.

Jisung smiled so brightly that he couldn't contain his happiness and hugged Minho tightly.

It was an embrace that he'd remember forever.

He pulled back and laid his lips onto Minhos in a passionate kiss. Nothing more than just a slow and loving one.

Jisung Brought his hands to tangle in Minhos hair and Minho rested his hands on Jisung's hips. His new favourite spot.

They began to deepen their kiss.

"WHAT THE FUCK MY EYES"

The pair quickly pulled apart and looked over to see a traumatised looking Felix standing there with a massive sun hat and bag in his hands.

Jisung jumped off the counter quickly. "Felix!" he hugged him quick but was shoved. "Get away from me you whore" it was light hearted  when he said that.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Stop being dramatic"

"Oh so you think that travelling all the way from Australia to Korea and then from the airport to here to then go see your best friend only to see their tongue shoved down someone's throat is being dramatic!?"

Jisung just stood there stunned. Minho walked over and stood beside Jisung.

"Hello" He greeted. Felix looked over and gasped. "You're hotter in real life" he blurted out.

Jisung hit him. "Yah!" he pouted. Felix laughed. "What? I can't admit your sneaky link is hot?" He asked in English.

Jisung glared. "Lix you're not in Australia anymore, speak Korean so Minho can understand" Felix hummed "Fine, sorry"

Jisung rolled his eyes. "And he's my boyfriend Lix" he finally could say it and mean it.

Felix gasped. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE A VIRGIN!"

Jisung wanted to slam dunk the shit out of the aussie boy. But Minho only laughed at the pair.

Felix ran off into Jisung's House with Jisung chasing after him.

Minho smiled lightly savouring the moments he had left.

+. - +.-

Felix is finally hereeee