Seven🌻

Jisung and Minho sat in the study room. Jisung was actually doing his work while Minho just stared at him. It was highly distracting.

Jisung sighed. "Will you please look away?"
"what are you going to pinch my eyelids and tell me never to look at you?" Minho said back. Jisung took a breath. "if you don't stop acting like a little bitch I might"

"Ha, may as well get it over with then. I'm not going to change for you" Minho laughed.

Jisung sat back from his papers and looked at Minho with an unreadable expression. After a long silence of staring at one another. Jisung spoke. "Minho" he started.

Minho hummed. "what?" he scoffed. Trying to play it off that he didn't get lost in Jisung's eyes while he was staring. Jisung bit his lip. "I have one question"

Minho Rose a brow. "if it involves homework I haven't done that thing properly in three years"

Jisung paused for a moment. He'd been keeping note of how Minho acted around people. How he was suddenly so rude despite having such a soft look about him. It led Jisung to wonder if he acted the way he did for praise. Or compliments.

"Minho... When was the last time someone ever complimented you? Or like praised you?"

Minho laughed "Well this one girl was like praising my fucking skills when I was pounding-"

"I don't need to know that thanks" Jisung cut Minho off before he was traumatised. Minho scoffed "innocent"

"what I mean is. What was the last compliment or praise you got about you as a person minho"

Jisung knew he was right. The second he explained what he meant. Minho fell dead silent. It started to form in Jisung's head that Minho was just someone who wanted attention but not from the world or anything. Just one person. He probably barely got praise and compliments that he started to act out to gain other forms of attention.

Jisung was good with people. No wonder his mother let him take over Minho.

".... I... don't know" Minho said after a long silence. Jisung suddenly felt sad about the tone Minho spoke in. "You don't know?"

"why does any of this even matter?!" Minho stood up and walked out of the room. Jisung chuckled. Just for a moment. Even a few seconds. He managed to get a glimpse of the real Lee Minho without his strongheaded persona.

+. - +. - +. - +. - +. -

Despite his achievement, Jisung didn't really expect Minho to take it to heart so much.

Jisung, his mother and his father sat at the dinner table eating their food. Minho on the other hand didn't come out from his room since the conversation he had with Jisung.

"You didn't say anything rude to him did you?" His mother scolded. "even if I did he wouldn't be phased" Jisung shrugged. His father chuckled. "Well that seems to be going well for you"

"trust me it's not" he began. "I overheard Minho earlier in class. He really does hate me dad" he sighed. His father chuckled. "All in good times Jisung. He'll turn around"

"he better or I will beat his ass"

Eunbin laughed "How about you take Minho out for a walk in that lane of yours? Might do him good"

Jisung pouted. "I suppose"

"Don't let his mean words turn you into him okay" his father warned. Jisung didn't know what he meant by that but nonetheless he finished his food and went to Minho's room.

+. - +. - +. -

Yuh

Hope yall are doing well😌✨