Twenty Four 🌻

Minho sat across from his mother in the Charmer restaurant.

She wore a nice pink dress and was all done up. Minho would've complimented her if she wasn't such a bitch underneath the exterior.

"Aren't you gonna talk at all?" She sighed. "Is that Jisung kid making you silent or something?" She added.

Minho shook his head. He was pissed at her for even mentioning Jisung in that way. That was his job. Maybe.

He wanted to leave. He hated this already.

"Who am I meeting exactly?" He wanted to know so he could actually see if he would just get up and go before the worst happened.

His mom smiled. "Someone I think will be great for you!"

Minho could only imagine someone good for him. No one he ever had a thing with really fitted the image he liked, even if it was usually a one night stand ordeal.

He imagined that he'd end up with someone who would care for him, be there for him but also strong enough to handle his anger. Minho didn't really know anyone like that, sadly.

He was pulled from his thoughts when his mom stood up. Minho did too, and looked over to see a man and a girl walking to them.

They both sat down beside Minho and his mom. The girl sat shyly beside him.

"Minho this is Iseul" She introduced the man beside her. "And his daughter Yeji" she pointed to the girl.

Minho looked over at her with a bored expression. "Hi" She smiled. Minho hummed and looked away.

His saw a glint of annoyence in his mother's eyes but he really didn't care.

Minho looked at Iseul and glared. He wanted to know why he was trying to take his father's place.

"Iseul right?" He spoke. Iseul smiled and nodded "It's great to meet you Minho, you mother told me about you"

Minho hummed and glanced at his mom. "Oh did she?" He gave a small glare.

"Then if she told you correctly you won't mind me asking why the fuck you're trying to get with my mom"

Iseul and Minhos mom both stayed silent. Yeji looked between the three.

"Iseul and I are Co workers Minho" His mom explained. Minho Rose a brow. "Yeah and?"

"I thought it would be nice if you and Yeji got together!"

Minhos face dropped. "What?" He asked. "This is just the first meeting but I want you and Yeji to be together, we both do"

Iseul chimed in "She's told me about how wonderful you are Minho, you'll take good care of her"

Minho looked at Yeji who looked just as out of it as he was.

"I'll go order some drinks!" Iseul got up and walked off. "Mom-"

"I have to use the bathroom"

That left Yeji and Minho.

"I don't care if you're going along with this but I don't wanna be with you" Minho looked at her. Yeji finally shifted in her attitude and looked more relaxed.

"Genuinely, same" She sighed. "I don't even like guys" She shrugged. Minho hummed "Well then, I'm glad we sorted that out"

Yeji chuckled. "You seem to feel very strongly about this whole dinner thing huh?"

"I hate my mom for doing this shit" he sighed. "Like bitch, leave me alone, I'll like who I like!"

"Do you like anyone?" Yeji asked. Minho went to tell her no but Jisung popped in his head briefly. "Uh-" he thought about it and cringed.