Twenty Three🌻

The pair sat on the bus on the way to the city.

Minho glanced at Jisung. He was looking out the window as they passed the scenery of trees and valleys every now and again.

Then Minho thought to himself, why was Jisung with him?

"Um, Jisung?" Minho pulled Jisung's attention. "Hm?" He replied. "What are you going to the city for?"

Jisung chuckled "I'm meeting up with Hyunjin for a date" It was a friend date obviously, Hyunjin and Jisung only saw each other as friends. Now anyway for one of them.

"A date?"

"Yep"

Jisung didn't really find the need to specifically say it was just a friendly thing not an actual date. Minho nodded and cleared his throat.

"Where are you going?"

Jisung thought for a moment. "I think there's this new Café Hyunjin wanted to visit, he wanted to take me there" He laughed.

Minho nodded again. Jisung noticed he was awfully silent. "Hey hyung, are you alright?" He asked. Minho looked at him quickly and nodded "Yeah why? I'm fine? Are you fine? Cause you look fine"

Jisung furrowed his brows. "What?" He chuckled. Minho had basically just stuttered out random words. He sighed.

Jisung smiled and looked back out the window.

Now Minho Was in his own feelings, he didn't know Jisung was seeing Hyunjin. Maybe they weren't but Minho couldn't deny the sense of hurt he felt. He couldn't understand why he felt that way, it wasn't like Jisung was dating him or anything. That would be gross.

Minho glanced at Jisung now. He paused and looked down at his hands. Would it be though?

He put his whole brain at work trying to think of what he was feeling. He really didn't understand.

"Do you like Hyunjin, Jisung?" Minho blurted out. Jisung looked over. "Yeah, Hyunjin's great"

"Does he know that you do?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded a bit worried at how interested Minho was in his coffee date with Hyunjin. "It would be odd if he didn't know"

Jisung saw Minho's face visibly tense. His jaw clenched a little and mouth formed a odd pout. He stuck his tongue at his cheek out of annoyence.

The pair didn't even realise they reached the bus stop and had to get off. Jisung stood up and Minho followed.

How could he not tell me he liked Hyunjin when I kissed him!?

Minho was stuck in his thoughts till Jisung pulled him out of them. "Minho hyung!" Jisung said louder.

Minho looked at the boy with slightly wide eyes.

"Give me your phone" Jisung put his hand out. Minho followed suit. Jisung opened it, Minho didn't have a password and went to the contacts.

"In case you need me, call me or text me and I'll come over to you okay?" Jisung handed back his phone.

Minho looked down at Jisung's contact.

Jisungie✨

Minho smiled a little. "Alright..."

"What Restaurant are you heading to?" He asked the elder. Minho hummed thinking "Pretty sure it's the Charmer"

Jisung's eyes widened. That place was expensive as fuck. "Ah, okay... Um I'll be at sunshine café with Hyunjin, if you need me"

Jisung wanted to make sure Minho knew he was there if he needed him. Jisung had a bad feeling about Minhos mother, he wasn't letting whatever happened with Minho and his mom at the cafe relapse again.

Jisung nodded his head awkwardly. "Alright.. Bye!" He waved his hand briefly before walking off.

Minho watched the boy go and then gazed back down to his phone. "Jisungie?" He read aloud with his head tilting to the side a little. He smiled and put his phone away.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Jisung reached Sunshine café and entered it quickly. He had to admit he was excited about this cafe, apparently it was said to be vintage style.

He walked in and already the smell of coffee filled his senses. With a soft smile he looked around for Hyunjin, trying his best not to get excited over the fake ivy on the cream coloured walls.

It didn't take long for Jisung to spot his friend since the cafe was quite on the smaller side. He smiled and walked over

Hyunjin smiled back. "Hey Ji!" He greeted. Jisung sat down across from him. "Hey!"

The pair fell into a small conversation quickly.

"This place is actually so aesthetic" Hyunjin pointed out his gaze flowing around the cafe. Jisung nodded, agreeing. "I couldn't take my eyes off the ivy on the walls"

Hyunjin hummed "Same! It's like the centre piece of the café!" He laughed a little. "This is definitely gonna be our new hang out place, it's so chilled here"

Jisung sighed happily "Perfect for my introverted ass" He leaned back in the chair slightly. Hyunjin snorted "Yeah, you can't get any action"

Jisung shot him a glare. "Oi! I'll have you know I can get action!" He smirked. Hyunjin hummed amused "Oh really? With a Teddy bear?" He teased. Jisung had to admit Hyunjin and Minho had the same love for teasing. Minho seemed to always do it though.

"Nah that's just you" Jisung replied. Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Yeah sure, and who on earth would actually make you want to kiss them?"

Jisung scoffed "I kissed Minho" he spoke confidently, but that quickly drained the moment he realised what he said and the utter shock on Hyunjin's face.

"You fucking what-"

"Hey guys, can I take your orders?" A waiter came to their table. Hyunjin still had his eyes fixed on Jisung.

Jisung hummed "What do you recommend? I've never been here before" He tried to not focus on the intense stare Hyunjin was giving him. The waiter smiled "I can fix you up with one of our frappes if you like to try?"

Jisung hummed in thought. "I'll just have an iced Americano" He smiled. The waiter nodded and jotted it down. "And you?" He glanced at Hyunjin who still had his jaw dropped and his stare in Jisung.

The waiter looked back at Jisung. "Is your friend... Okay?"

Jisung looked and sighed. "He does this sometimes, shocking news" The waiter nodded, still a but worried about the boy. "Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin looked at the waiter "An iced oat latte with extra vanilla syrup please, I need some fucking sweetness from what this bitch just told me"

The waiter gave Hyunjin an odd look and walked off to make their drinks.

"He was nice!" Jisung smiled. Hyunjin shook his head. "Didn't notice, now you better fucking explain"

Jisung sighed.

+. - +.-+.-+.-

How are we doing??? I hope you're all doing well!

Yall the other day I got casted as Ms. Honey in the musical Matilda and I'm acc so excited!! But alas that's all

Hope you have a great day or night xxx