Three🌹

Felix had made the smartest idea to drag everyone to the beach for a day out. Only it was summer now and it was beaming down heat. Jisung felt like he was walking through hell itself.

Felix didn't seem to feel that way though. "THE FUCKING BEACH!!!"

A whole trip to Busan just for a beach. Jisung couldn't actually believe he was convinced to go with them.

He looked out the window as Felix squealed with excitement beside him. "I'm so fucking hyped" He exclaimed. "Aren't you Ji?"

"It's the biggest thrill of my entire life" He replied sarcastically. The others started laughing. "Hyung doesn't look like he wants to be here" Jeongin pointed out.

Jisung applauded. "Wow Jeongin, thanks for stating the obvious"

"Oh get over yourself, you'll have fun" Felix nudged. "I highly doubt it" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"You might meet some hot guys"

"I highly doubt it"

"He's still in love with Minho hyung"

"Jeongin shut the fuck up"

The group got out of their cramped car and headed to the beach. Felix practically ran. He missed the ocean as he hadn't been in Australia since a year ago.

"The air, ugh so good" He took a deep breath. The sand was boiling hot and Jisung could feel his feet slowly melt away.

Hyunjin was already screaming and running to the ocean. Once he reached the water he just sat down in it.

Jisung offered to set out their blankets and other shit that Felix insisted on bringing. He had no interest in swimming.

He had already too much of a struggle with a blanket. He cursed under his breath as the blanket tangled in with sand.

He sighed and just looked at the mess he made. "I can't do anything can I?" he muttered.

"Han Jisung?" Someone called.

Jisung looked over and saw a girl standing there with another girl by her side. She gasped "No fucking way, Han Jisung!"

She was running over now. Jisung was completely confused about who this girl was but he clearly knew her before. It wasn't Eunha as far as he could tell.

She hugged him quick but he didn't return it. It was too sudden.

"Oh my god, how've you been?" Now he saw her clearly. Yeji.

Jisung gasped. "Yeji???" He exclaimed. It was the most emotion he used in a while. He felt tired after.

Yeji nodded "Yes!! It's actually you" She was just as shocked as Jisung was. "How are you?" she asked.

Jisung didn't actually know what to say. Was he good? Was he bad?

"I'm... Grand?" He said as a response instead. Yeji hummed. "You look like you're struggling"

Jisung was offended. "How the fuck do you know? I haven't met you since the restraunt fiasco and now you think you can-"

"I meant the blanket, the blanket is messed up, I saw you struggle" She cut in. "But are you actually okay?" She was more concerned now.

Great another person to worry about his wellbeing. "If I said no, I'd only depress you" He stated blankly.

Yeji hummed. "I'll help you with the blanket" Jisung didn't want her too but she was already grabbing the ends of one side.

Jisung glanced over at the girl she came along with. "Who's the girl?"

Yeji chuckled. "My girlfriend, Ryujin" she replied as they both shook the blanket free of sand.

Jisung nodded "Wow, cool" He smiled. Yeji smiled back. "How are you and Minho?"

Jisung stopped what he was doing. Yeji stopped too. "Sorry..." She assumed the worst. A break up.

"He's disappeared" She didn't expect that for an answer. "What!?"

"Well... More like moved away with his mother without a trace and left a note behind and its been a year with no contact" Jisung explained briefly. Yeji felt her stomach twist.

"God, his mother is awful" Jisung nodded at this. "Yeah... That's why I'm worried. His friend Chan is becoming a detective and I asked him for help but it's not a serious issue"

Yeji pouted. "That's sad. I wish I could help... Ryujin!"

Ryujin walked over from the person she was talking to and hummed. "Hey" She greeted Jisung quickly. "What's up?" She asked Yeji.

"You're good at finding people quick right?" She asked. Ryujin furrowed her brows. "It depends"

Jisung looked at the couple. God he was surrounded by them lately.

"Well Minho, Jisung's boyfriend - right?" Yeji cut off to check. Jisung nodded. "Last time I checked yeah kinda"

Yeji nodded and continued. "He had to move away with his controlling mother and well... Jisung has lost contact with him..."

Jisung hummed. "It's been a year and I'm worried for him. He left a note saying he'd sort something out... I thought that meant he'd come back to me but maybe not"

Ryujin hummed for a long time. "I mean.. I can try" She shrugged. Yeji giggled and hugged her. "How do you two know each other?" She then asks.

The pair look at each other.

"Long story" They say in unison. Ryujin nods "Mm, I get that" Jisung never met someone so chill in his life.

"Oh Ji! Gimme you're insta so I can text you if we find something" Yeji smiles. Jisung nodded. His Instagram was ancient at this point in time but he agreed.

May as well try to be social once again.

Yeji then quickly helps with the blanket after the exchange usernames and leaves.

All Jisung could do now is wait.

+. - +. - +. -

I live for itzy istg

Anywhommm double update ahahah