eleven🌻

Minho watched as Jisung unlocked the door to the backyard - also the door that was used as the front door - and walk outside.

He let himself out of his hiding spot and walked slowly to see where Jisung had gone. There was a draft coming from the door, it was slightly opened and Minho had the urge to go outside. Possibly sneak out.

Maybe he could find Mr. Lee and ask him where the nearest bar was.

Minho was desperate for a drink but that thought was paused when he heard a long sigh from outside. It low-key made him jump but he'd never say that.

He decided to step outside. The cold air hit his face fully waking whatever part of him was tired. He looked around and saw Jisung sitting down in one of the outdoor chairs looking up at the sky.

"Does he sleep out here?" Minho scoffed as he glanced up to the sky. Then he stopped.

The sky was filled with stars, it looked like a galaxy above his head. The moon wasn't to be seen but the sky was lit up with billions of different size stars. Minho had to hold back his disbelief.

"Minho?" Jisung seemed to notice his presence. Minho had to bring himself back. "What?" he scoffed. Jisung got up and walked over to him. "What are you doing out here?" he asked.

Minho folded his arms. "Could ask you the same thing, star gazing? Really? You think you're the main character or something?"

Jisung glared at Minho but it could barely be seen from the lack of light. Jisung walked off making sure to hit Minhos shoulder with his as he walked past.

Minho felt proud of himself, Jisung didn't even say anything, he won that time.

He hummed a little to himself as he went to sit down where Jisung sat. Once he did, his eyes were filled with the stars above. He rolled his eyes. "This is what he does every night?" he glanced over to the kitchen door.

Jisung probably went back to his room, he thought. Minho got up again and walked back to the front door. Going to pull down the handle, the door didn't open.

He tried again, it didn't budge. His eyes widened as a cold wind blew through the air. Only now did he feel the actual coldness of the night.

Jisung suddenly walked out from inside the house. Arms folded and a smirk on his face. Minho tugged on the handle again.

"Let me in you fucker!" He cursed. Jisung laughed. Minho got even more mad. Jisung held up the keys to the door and smiled "No" he mouthed.

Minho was going to kill him. He felt his entire body go cold. Now he understood why Jisung was so wrapped up in clothes.

God it was cold out here.

Jisung held an innocent smile and walked away.

"Jisung!" He tugged again. Minho punched his fist against the door out of anger and slowly brought himself to sit down in front of the glass door.

He sighed. "What the fuck is this" he couldn't believe what his mother sent him to. Jisung was like a childish bitch. He wanted to go home.

Wait.

Minho glanced over at the gate that lead to the laneway which then lead to the road... Putting two and two together, he stood up.

He walked over to the gate and began to climb it, not risking the loud noise of the metal against the stoney ground.

He threw one of his legs over the top of the gate just about to throw his second one over.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

It was that bitch Jisung.

Minho groaned. "Fuck off, I want to go home" he sighed. Jisung walked over and yanked Minho off the gate.

"Try that again and I'll let my mom know about it"

"And what is she gonna do? Ground me?" Minho glared. Jisung never seen the guy so distressed over being here.

"You fucking locked me outside in the cold! I think your mom should know that" He scoffed. Jisung just let him vent. He really didn't care what he was saying as it was all because he was caught.

"You get angry a lot don't you?" Jisung spoke. Minho laughed "Thanks for stating the obvious"

"You're welcome. Now you can either fucking control yourself or-"

"Or what? You gonna hit me?" He laughed as if Jisung couldn't dare do such a thing.

Jisung sighed. "Control yourself or ill make your time here worse than it already is"

Minho laughed. "Good luck trying, I fucking hate it here"

+. - +. -+.-+.-+.-

How are you???? I hope you're doing great!

Have an amazing day or night xx