one🌻

Minho woke up with a headache. He really overdid it last night but at least he somehow made it home. He barely remembered what happened. He probably got scolded again.

Sitting up ever so slowly in his double bed, Minho took a interest in the black suitcase in his room. His brows furrowed. "What the.." he said with a raspy tone.

After about ten minutes of sitting on his phone he decided to get up and check if his mom was still there. He obviously wasn't going to school today since it started half an hour ago.

Walking into the living room Minho saw his mother dressed up nicely. "Morning" she deadpanned. Minho knew she was pissed off. He smirked "Daeun, I have a headache" Minho sighed walking over to her. "Go and get something for it then" she responded. "You're my mother you're meant to look after me" Minho laughed. But with the silence that followed, Minho glanced over at his mother who just stared at him. "I am always looking after you Minho" she said. Minho scoffed "By doing what? Trying to change me?" He asked. Minho's mother sighed. "It's for your own good Min-"

"Nah I don't like you as a mother"

"Don't you?" She said not really phased. Minho hummed. "Yeah, Really considering if i love you or not" Now that hurt his mother but she didn't let Minho get what he wanted. "Is that so?" She said.

Minho was surprised she didn't snap like she usually would. "Well then, you might love your new family that you'll be living with for the next while" Minho's mind went blank. "What?" He asked.

"Oh you heard me. If you're fed up of me as your mother why not go and be impressed by your new one" Minho felt something in his stomach by that. It was a sick feeling. That feeling he always got before going somewhere that he'd have to be changed.

Minho hummed. "I'm not going-"

"You are. I packed your bag because i know you'd be like this" Daeun looked at her son. Minho scoffed "You know what" he started. Minho was beginning to feel angry. "I fucking hate you" he said with full loathe to his mother. Minho slammed his bedroom door and after about five minutes he came out changed in some new outfit.

"If you want me gone as much as you seem to, I'll go!! Better off without a annoying, good for nothing mother!" Minho shouted. Daeun held in her tears as she let her son shout at her. "You're going to the countryside Minho"

Minho immediately cringed. He hated the countryside. "What?! Oh so you fucking pity me that bad you're thinking some place with cow shit is gonna change me?" He glared. Daeun grabbed her car keys and ignored Minho. "Did you get something for that headache?" She asked emotionlessly. Minho scoffed. "You give me a bigger headache..."

+.-+.-+.-+.-+.-+.-+.-

Minho sulked in the back of his mother's car as he drove further out of the city. Watching the building and houses he passed by slowly become fields filled with animals, he felt even more annoyed.

"Are we even there yet?"

Minho's mother didn't even respond.

Soon enough, they drove up a hill which brought them up into a more disclosed area. They had just went through a village but only to Minho's lost hope, he wasn't even living in a village.

Daeun parked the car in front of a house which was situated between two fields and only one house was across the road from it. There wasn't even a footpath! Only fields upon fields.

Minho got out of the car and stood onto the road quickly getting in off the middle so he wouldn't be run over. So this is where he was staying. In some bungalow. In the middle of nowhere.

Suddenly a loud squeal was heard from the side of the house Minho was looking at. In the lane way which Minho hadn't took notice of stood a cheerful woman wearing a jumper, mom jeans and her hair tied in a messy bun. She also wore an apron.

She came over to greet Minho and Daeun.

"You must be Daeun!" She smiled. Daeun nodded "thank you so much for your help" Minho watched the two exchange some conversation for a moment before looking around At whatever he could see.

"Oh my, look at you" Ms. Han gasped looking at Minho. Minho wore a blank expression. Just because he's never met her before doesn't mean he was going to be nice. This woman was meant to change him to be good. No way was he being kind

"You're so handsome! Look at his hair" Ms. Han reached to touch Minho's hair before he slapped her hand away. "Minho-" His mother glared but Ms. Han shook her head. "He's fine~" she smiled. That took Minho by surprise. "The horses are worse haha" she joked. Minho cringed at the thought.

"Well anyways, I'm Ms. Han but please just call me Eunbin!" She spoke to Minho. Minho couldn't really tell what made him feel so welcomed. Ms. Han looked at him directly when she spoke to him. It was something that rarely happens in the city since everyone was so busy to get a move on.

"I'll let you to it then Eunbin"

"Sure thing Daeun, Minho say bye to your mother" Ms. Han smiled. Minho looked at his mother and glared. "Bye bitch" he said emotionless. Daeun sighed "Bye Minho"

Ms. Han took note of Minho's attitude. Mentally giggling to herself knowing Minho had a whole new force to try bring down.

Her son.