Four🌹

Once Yeji and Ryujin bid their goodbyes it didn't take long for Hyunjin to walk over to figure out who they were.

"I don't believe my eyes" He stated. He was all wet from the ocean water and was breathless. Jisung rolled his eyes and sat down on the finally laid out blanket.

"Han Jisung talking to people other than himself" He teased. He then sat down and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Who was that anyway? I saw her hug you" Now it was Jisung's turn to explain. "An old friend" He shrugged. There wasn't much to say. He only met Yeji once and quickly got to be friends with her on the same day.

Plus it wasn't like the day they met was somehow forgetful either.

Hyunjin hummed. "I never knew you had old friends who weren't guys" He was being genuinely serious which gave Jisung a sense of hate. Of course he didn't know, it wasn't like he needed to know every friend he made.

"But then again it's always nice to see you act yourself" Jisung furrowed his brows. "I always act myself"

Hyunjin looked at him. Then laughed. "Jisung you haven't been yourself since last year" Jisung scoffed in response. "People change-"

"They do, but I know you" This made Jisung pause. Hyunjin did know him. Quite well. They went through many phases together. The whole enemies to best friend arc.

Jisung met Hyunjin when they were both fifteen. That seemed so long ago now even if it was only a few years ago. Hyunjin was reckless and Jisung's mom always had open doors to her home for helping people. And just like that Hyunjin became a part of their family.

Hyunjin wasn't as messed up as he could recall. Just lost his way in his friend group he had and forgot about who he was. That's when Jisung tensed. He wasn't doing that to himself was he? He was the same person just now he had different views on things.

Yeah. He wasn't becoming anyone.

But alas, Hyunjin continued.

"I still remember how happy and cheerful you were. You always told me to try think on the possibilities not the what if's" he laughed as he remember young Jisung poking his chest telling him this. "It was like your Motto"

Jisung hummed, bored. "Well I'm not fifteen anymore Hyunjin" He rolled his eyes a bit. Hyunjin nodded "I know" he sounded somehow sad. "But that doesn't mean you can't be a happy person" he concluded.

Jisung thought about it. So what if he was happy? The last time he felt that, too many things happened and his whole world turned upside down into a living hell where his own boyfriend fucking left thinking 'oh he'd be happier if I left' even though he told him countless times not too.

People gave him odd looks when he was happy. People judged him when he was happy. People tried to tear him down when he was happy and get inside his head. So what was the point in being happy?

All people do is drag a happy person down to their level and that's just how society works. You start off as a happy child with a creative mind until you're own feelings get in the way and stereotypes become your absolute normality and it gets to the point where you ask yourself. What fucking happened?

So Jisung sat there feeling unapologetic for being who he was now. If anything, the people around him he should be blaming but he couldn't even bring himself to do that.

"You're being extra silent" Hyunjin spoke up. Jisung looked at him. "Can't I be silent without you voicing it aloud?"

Hyunjin shrugged. "Did I ever not voice what you do aloud?" he tested. Jisung didn't respond though he just sighed.

"I don't know why you're sitting with me when you could be with the others.. They look to be having a great time" Jisung changed topic. Hyunjin followed. "Yeah but you're just as important as them, and I don't think sitting on your own on a beach filled with people is really giving 'yes im on holidays' is it?"

Why was Hyunjin always somehow right?

Jisung nodded. "I just don't like the sea"

"Have you ever been in the sea?" Hyunjin asked. Jisung shook his head. "No" that's all he replied.

Hyunjin the grabbed Jisung's arm and pulled him up. Since when did Hyunjin get so strong? Jisung felt himself being lulled forward toward the ocean water.

He started spitting out random curses at Hyunjin but he laughed over them.

"You fucking bitch!!!" Jisung shouted as he tried to pull out of the grasp. That seemed to be the wrong move as Hyunjin quickly picked him up bridal style.

"Look who's joining us!!" Hyunjin announced. Jisung heard all his friend shout cheers. Jisung's heart was racing.

"Hyunjin no-Hyunjin! Put me do-" Hyunjin dropped Jisung into the water. With a scream Jisung jolted from the coldness. He started splashing around.

But then he realised that the water was sitting just at his chest. He stopped and looked up at his - still somehow - friends who all held smiles.

They all went back to either splashing each other or swimming. Jisung gave a glare at Hyunjin but the boy just laughed.

The ocean wasn't so bad after all.

+. - +.-+. -

LADS MY VOICE IS GONE WTF

😭😭 I sound like I dying gyal coming back to life. My throat is the sahara desert😭😭😭

Anyways we Still slay so it's fine xx

Have a great day or night love yaaa xxxx