prologue🌻

Hello and welcome to this book!
As of writing this note, this has only happened recently but the chapters in this book are a bit all over the place

Update: I FUCKING FIXED THEM YALL😜😜 dw bout the chapters anymore

+.-+.-+. -

N

othing mattered anymore. His grades, His future, his health. He didn't care. As long as he lived the way he wanted and didn't listen, he felt fine. Partying till he couldn't even stand the next day, fucking around till he was suspended in school.  Everyone knew him as some sort of bad boy. Or some sort of typical one anyways.

Lee Minho was the wild boy who fitted into the bad boy persona and he did not give one single fuck at all. He was the type that gets what he wants when he wants. Everyhting was handed to him by his father and his mother on the other hand was his worst nightmare. 

She would always tell him to focus hard in school, get good grades and become a better version of himself. Minho wouldn't be lying if he said she pissed him off so much and so often it's gotten to the point where he even considers if he loves her or not. Nobody can just change Minho.  Not one single summer camp he was forced into, not one single person he knows could put him in his place. Even the police have seen him more than enough times. Minho knew there was no hopes in changing him. 

Despite being the so called bad boy. Minho was very out with himself. Everyone knew he had a liking for boys. Despite his mother's dislike. he's already messed around with a few. But no one really knows much else about the guy. Even his friends. 

It was Thursday. Minho was in his classroom chilling on his phone as he waited for some of his  friends to show up. and just on time, Changbin walked into the class. "Minho hyung!" Minho looked up from his phone and smirked when he saw Changbin. "Hey Bin what's up?" He looked at the younger boy.

Changbin pulled over a chair to sit down by Minho's desk. "Nothing much. Did you do the homework?" Changbin asked. Minho laughed "Do I, of all people, look like I'd do my homework?" He asked Changbin. The boy just shook his head "Forget it, Stupid question. But Hey, There's a party at Chan's tomorrow, he told me to tell you" Minho smirked "I'll go"

"Oh- I mean don't you have to ask your parents?"

"No" Minho laughed glancing down at his phone. "Is Eunha gonna be there?" he asked as he read a message. Changbin hummed "Eunha? Yeah, probably, She always goes to parties" Minho hummed, turning off his phone and putting it into his hoodie pocket. He then sighed "What's wrong?" Changbin asked.

Minho shook his head. "Nothing, My mother is just being a bitch again, telling me she'll send me away to some other place to try and change me or something" He laughed lightly. Changbin laughed "Seriously? When will she even stop? There's no point in trying to change you what the fuck!" 

"Besides being good is overrated" Minho rolled his eyes.

+.-+.-+.-+.

The music boomed through the house.  People on top of one another, dancing, drinking and just living their best life. This  was Minho's world.  His favorite world. Not even three minutes into the house and he was already dancing while drinking some alcoholic beverage he wasn't sure what the name was. He felt alive. Free. nothing could beat this. 

"Minho!" It was Chan. He was shouting over the music as he talked to Minho. "Glad to see you here mate!" He laughed. Minho rose his drink a little "Glad to be here!" He shouted back. Chan laughed again "There's some weed out back if you want a hit" Minho laughed and nodded.  

Making his way out the back, his nose was immedietly engulfed in a suffocating smell of weed that people were smoking. Minho was more than happy to take a hit when some stranger handed him a bunt. It didn't take long for Minho to feel drowsy and all in all on top of the world. He was content in the moment. Not until he went home. 

+.-+.-+.-+.-+.-+.-+.-

"LEE MINHO!!!" 

Minho giggled at his mother "Wassup~~~" He said sticking out his tongue. His mother on the other hand was fuming. "You read the message I sent you early Minho!" She tried to speak calmly in front of her high son. "Oh~~~~Message? I don't know message- Message? what's that?" Minho said cutely but it only made his mother angrier.

"That's it." She started. "huH?" Minho looked at her. He tripped over a bit but kept his balance as he followed her into his room. "This is my room~~~ You're not allowed~~~" Minho said shaking his finger. "Lee Minho I swear to God-" 

"ShhhhHhHhHhh~~~" he hiccuped. "Noisy, Noisy" He giggled. Minho's mother sighed. "That's it. I'm calling Ms. Han. You're going to live with them" She said grabbing her phone. Minho flopped onto his bed "Ms. Han?" He said.

His mother ignored him.

"Hello? Oh It's me, Lee Mira! I called you on Monday!" She said politly. "I'm calling to ask if you could take in Minho...Let's just say he...is not good" Minho's mother said. "Oh no, I wouldn't want him bothering your son- Are you sure?" She glanced back at Minho who was lightly humming to himself.

"Jisung..Is that his name? Oh how sweet of him, Tell him I sincerely thank him for giving up his time to help" Minho rose his head at the sudden name.

"Jisunnnnngggg~" He giggled. Mira sighed again. "No, He's high off his head right now" She responded to Ms.Han. 

"Who is Jisungggggg~~~" Minho pouted. "Your new helper." She said sternly. "Helper?" Minho titled his head. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then! Thank you Ms. Han, Thank you" 

"Mom~~~" Minho perked up. "Where is Jisunggg~~" Mira's eyebrows furrowed together. Why her son was so interested in the boy Jisung didn't make sense. "Where am i going now~~~" He asked. "The countryside. Now go to sleep, You'll be meeting Ms. Han and her son Jisung tomorrow and you better not look half dead Lee Minho" Mira said and closed his bedroom door. 

Minho kicked off his shoes. He looked out his window.  The city was still alive from his window few. Perks of living in an apartment. But soon enough sleep took over him and he fell asleep.

Not knowing how much change would soon topple down on him.

+. - +. - +. -

Yay new story after a long while, I've been updating this story for the past few months and I've gotten to 35 chapters at the moment so yeah

The first few are from like two years ago so if there's a sudden change in the way I've written, it's probably the new chapters

Anyway hope you enjoy the story~