Twenty One 🌹

Jisung and Minho both drained of colour. All their friends stood there looking at them with shock.

It was Hyunjin who spoke up first. "Now I know yall missed each other but like... Already? Its been like two days-"

"I'm happy tho!"

"Yeah same!"

"AWW finally"

"Minsung slaying together again-"

"Seungmin what the fuck was that?"

"Woo let's goo"

Maybe it wasn't so bad after all. For something they wanted to keep on the down low just for a while, it didn't last long.

But it was fine. The pair looked at each other and smiled, Seulbi shrieking in the background. "We should probably continue then!" Jisung announced making everyone groan.

But one thing was for sure that holding each other's hands was one thing that was missed the most.

+.-+.-+. - +. -

Two days later, Jisung was staying over at Minho's hotel room. It was around the evening time at this point and both of then rested cuddling under the bed covers.

"Min" Jisung spoke up a bit from the silence that they shared for a while. Minho hummed a bit sleepy. "I was thinking... Um.. Do you wanna stay over at my house tonight?" He looked up at him.

Minho had his eyes closed up until that moment. Now he was alert. "Is that okay? I'd love to see your parents again!"

Jisung's smile dropped and he looked away from his boyfriend. "Right" He mumbled as if he'd forgotten. Minho frowned "Is everything okay with your parents?"

Jisung sighed and cuddled in a bit more to Minho. The elder moved a bit to hold him closer.

"I'm not on good terms with my mom anymore... My dad every now and again but like... I fight with him too" He explained. Minho started to feel guilty. "Was it because of me-"

"No! Well at the start a little because I thought they had this whole plan with you to get rid of you because they thought you were bad for me" Minho felt him shake his head against his chest.

"That fight turned into fights over my attitude which turned into bigger fights... Then more things started happening and my mom and dad were getting annoyed at me and I just started fighting with them about it... Then recently-" He stopped.

Minho rubbed Jisung's arm in a comforting way. The last fight he had with his parents was over not applying for college.

Jisung didn't think telling Minho would be so hard but he remembered how set he was on going to college the last time Minho had seen him.

"Ji?"

"I didn't apply for collage" He said aloud. Minho was startled but he wasn't anyway angry. Jisung couldn't see that though.

"My parents found out and I got into a big fight with them and well... Yeah"

"Why didn't you? I thought you always dreamed of going to college" Minho asked. Jisung sighed in return. "I guess I just didn't feel like it anymore... I didn't feel like doing anything anymore"

"Ji, dont tell me half of that was because I was gone-"

"Yes" He admitted. "Thinking about it now makes me sound so fucking stupid" He laughed at himself. "God I was fucking sad" he cursed himself.

Minho ran his hand through the boy's hair gently. "Don't say that... I still wanna meet them though, do you think we can go onto the roof too?"

The roof. The first time Minho looked at Jisung differently than before. The place where he first started feeling feelings.

Jisung nodded. "Yeah, I haven't done that in a while"

"Oh my god then we have to" Minho smiled. Jisung smiled too. "Yeah, we have to"

+. - +. - +. -

I am so fucking tired😭😭😭

Anyway how are we doingggggg?

Hope you have a great day or night xxx