Ten🌻

"what am I looking at here" Jisung's mother gasped as Jisung walked into the kitchen with a dishevelled Minho beside him.

Jisung scoffed. "little prince Charming lost his balance and fell" he gestured to Minhos bloody pants. Minho wanted to hit Jisung again. Jisung's mother smiled softly "That was very smart Minho dear" she said. Jisung glanced at Minhos face which held a very angry expression.

"go sit down Minho. I'll get some plasters for you" Jisung's mother said. Jisung hummed dragging Minho to sit down.

Jisung let Minho sit himself down, he sighed "You must not be sleeping properly if a bit of air knocked you out that damn well...You even fell" Jisung said to himself but Minho heard.

"I swear to god if you don't shut your mouth-"

"You keep telling me threats but I don't see them happening hyung" Jisung shrugged.

"I'm here with plasters and ointment" Jisung glanced at his mom and smiled. He took them off of her and thanked her. She winked and went back to the kitchen. Jisung slowly went back over to Minho.

Minho had a t-shirt on so it was much easier to get the plasters onto his cuts. But his knees would be another story. "Aw, look now you're actually helping me" Minho scoffed.

All Jisung could think about was how the fuck he'd get Minhos pants up far enough for him to put the ointment and plasters on. It would obviously hurt if he pulled them up but he would look like a pervert if he took Minhos pants off.

Jisung sighed. "I guess you can live without it" he shrugged placing the stuff on the table. "Are you not gonna finish?" Minho asked. "You have a pair of hands, use them" Jisung said before walking out of the room to leave Minho do the rest.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Minho opened his eyes. As he started to make sense of the room he was in, he sighed. So him being in the countryside wasn't a dream.

He looked at the clock that sat on the wall it was 12am. He must've slept the rest of the day. He was already tired the moment they got home, he barely remembered coming home. All he remembered was Jisung telling him he was worried for him

Minho's laughed. It stopped and he ended up pondering on a certain person from earlier. Then Mr. Lee's voice came into Minho's head. "it takes one good person to change a bad person's life kid. You just gotta look into your heart and find them"

What ever he meant by that certainly gave Minho a headache the more he thought about it. Look into his heart? Minho scoffed. It sounded like Mr. Lee was saying Jisung was the person but obviously not.

Minho didn't like Jisung. He was annoying and rude and disrespectful and-

"...No. I'm not annoyed. I just got worried. Minho you could've gotten knocked down by a car! Listen to me in future hyung"

Minho paused again. Jisung kinda cared about him. Even though he put Jisung through agony already. Minho really wanted a drink. He wanted to drink his thoughts away and see where they'd take him.

He hated being awake at night. His mind would think and think if he didn't get to sleep quick enough. And here he was questioning his actions towards Jisung.

It had been about an hour of thinking till Minho finally decided to get up and search for some beer or anything that would cloud his mind from these thoughts.

Minho looked through the fridge searching for some alcohol beverage. But he sighed when he didn't find anything. He leaned against the fridge and looked at the ground. "who doesn't have alcohol in their house in this day and age..."

Minho suddenly heard footsteps. And a little hum. It was Jisung. Minho hid behind the fridge. He wasn't noticeable from the darkness. But when he saw Jisung all decked out to go outside he wanted to ask him where he was going but he couldn't let Jisung know why he was up. He'd kill him.

And that would be the end to ever having alcohol.

Minho watched as Jisung hummed a soft tune. It was almost enchanting, Jisung's voice. Minho couldn't get enough of it which somewhat scared him. Jisung's power of Minho today was insane.

But where would Jisung be going at 1am?