Eight🌻

"Minho?"

"Fuck off Jisung"

Jisung sighed. He felt like he would get nowhere with Minho at this point. Litteraly.

"I'm going for a walk... Mom said for you to come with me"

There was a scoff.

"No"

"are you sure? It's really pretty up there. I won't talk to you if you don't want me too"

There was a silence.

After a few moments, Minho's door slowly opened revealing the boy. Jisung smiled. But he could clearly see Minho didn't look to good. "come on, country air will do you good!" he said this considering the air roamed more freely.

Jisung decided to finally just try and show Minho there's more to life than what he makes it out to be. So by grabbing onto his hand he pulled Minho outside onto the road.

"Watch where you're going. Don't wanna get knocked down!" Jisung giggled. This was new. Minho had never seen Jisung this.... Giddy before.

He couldn't understand what was so great about this walkway they were going on but he let Jisung guide him still. While holding his hand.

After crossing the road they began to walk up past some houses till all that was left was fields. The ground was mucky and dirt was everywhere. It smelt horrible too. How on earth could Jisung like such a place?

"don't let the smell put you off, the best part is up here!" Jisung said pointing at a small hill up ahead. Minho groaned "I hate walking up hills -"

"it'll be worth it this time trust me" Minho was about to make a smart comment back but something was telling him not to and to just vibe. With one finale sigh he stayed quiet.

The two seemed to not have realised their hands were still intertwined. That was until the two ran into some old man.

"Oh Jisung" the old man smiled. Minho wanted to laugh at how old he was. He always did it with his friends but Jisung lived in a whole other world to him. Nothing like what he knew. He watched Jisung closely.

"G'Evening Mr. Lee!" he smiled. Jisung seemed to always be kind with anyone he met. The old man pinched Jisung's cheek and then brought his attention to Minho.

"What's your name son" Minho was so close to mimicking the man's voice until he felt Jisung's eyes on him and something told him not to.

He bowed politely. Which didn't only surprise Jisung but even Minho himself. "I'm Lee Minho nice to meet you" he said softly. Jisung's eyes widened slightly. "Minho eh? I have a grandson your age" he said. Minho nodded like he was interested. Jisung gasped. "Oh yeah! Felix!" he said. Minho looked at Jisung. "Felix?"

"My grandson" Mr. Lee said. Jisung giggled. "Felix is one of my friends from 'round here. He's in Australia now for a while. His dad's from here but moved to Australia before Felix was born" Jisung explained. Minho hummed. "His dad is Mr. Lee's son!" he added. Minho wanted to roll his eyes, it was obvious.

"Lixie only visits during summer holidays and Christmas In the odd time" Jisung nodded agreeing with Mr. Lee's statement. "I'd love for you to see him some time!"

"I must be off now" Mr. Lee said. "Oh~You off for a little sesh?" Minho had no clue what Jisung meant by sesh. But he didn't want to ask him later. Mr. Lee laughed. "Leave me alone Ji, I have to go to the cows" he smiled. Mr. Lee then glanced back to Minho.

"take care of him kid" he patted Minho's shoulder. "Sorry?" he asked confused. "Jisung is like a grandson to me. Take care of him"

That's when the two realised. They took their hands apart "Mr. Lee you've got the wrong idea- we're just... Friends" Jisung said.