Twenty Seven🌹

The bath ended up being a shower since Minho struggled to fill the bath up quick enough.

Jisung wasted no time in the shower either the moment he deemed himself clean enough he was out and throwing himself at Minho for him to be held.

His legs were starting to kill him. Minho sat him down on his lap and he dried Jisung's skin with a towel. Jisung cuddled into him making it difficult to really make sure he was dry.

Minho threw the towel into the basket as he felt that Jisung was just exhausted at this point and wanted to sleep.

So that's exactly what they did.

+. - +.-+. - +. -

The next morning Jisung woke up first. He was facing the wall in his bed but when he fully came to his senses, he felt Minhos arm over his waist. He blushed.

He remembered last night. Every moment of last night. Jisung was genuinely shocked at himself. How the fuck did he manage to end up having sex with Minho from a movie?

Oh right, he got horny. Jisung face palmed himself in embarrassment. "Why did you do that" He whispered. Jisung sighed.

It wasn't that bad. Minho took really good care of him through the whole thing. The more Jisung thought about it, he didn't feel as embarrassed. He was still naked though and that was embarrassing.

Minho eventually stirred awake and let out a breath as he awoke. Jisung turned around in his arms to look at him. Reminding him of the morning after Minho had the fight with his mom and the morning of the day he left.

Jisung felt his mood drop instantly. Minho smiled at the boy. "Morning" He kissed Jisung's forehead gently. Jisung tried to shove aside the anxiety he felt at the moment. He tried.

He gave a small smile. "Hi.." he said in a whisper. Minho rubbed Jisung's waist with his thumb. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked. Jisung furrowed his brows. "Huh?" Had he noticed that he was anxious?

Minho chuckled. "You're not too sore are you?" Jisung blushed wildly. He shook his head. "I-... I don't know" There was a noticeable pain in his lower back but he thought he just slept weirdly.

Minho hummed. "Breakfast?" He asked. Jisung nodded and watched as his boyfriend got up. Jisung bit his lip as Minho pulled up a pair of shorts that he borrowed from Jisung's wardrobe.

He didn't put a top on. With that he left to the kitchen. Jisung sighed and followed suit.

He threw his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up only to jolt in pain and fall back down.

"What the fuck!?" He exclaimed. Minho must've heard him as he peeped around the door. "You good?" He asked. Jisung sent a glare. "In pain"

Minho smirked and hummed. "Cool" he walked off again. Jisung groaned. "And you're not going to help me!?" He shouted but got a laugh as response.

He decided to push through the pain. If woman could put up with cramps and pains once a month then he could put up with pain for a day or two.

He limped into the kitchen wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Minho spun around on his feet. "You made it!"

Jisung glared as he sat down on the chair at the kitchen table. "Here's your prize" Minho said as he placed down a glass of water and paracetamol.

Jisung looked up at him with a blank look. "Seriously?" He sighed and took the pills. "What? Want a kiss instead?" Minho asked.

Jisung glared again. "Couldn't be bothered anymore" Although to some it could seem like they were bickering it was simply teasing.

Jisung felt happy and so did Minho all this was just teasing.

Minho ended up making waffles. Jisung didn't even know they had a waffle maker. Minho set down the waffles in front of them both and sat down.

"Enjoy!" He smiled and tucked in. Jisung began to eat slowly. This was giving the worst flashbacks to the morning after the party.

Only this time it was definitely a lot more lighter than it was back then. There wasn't a heavy tension like back then it was just Jisung and Minho in their own little world.

"You look so cute" Minho randomly said after a few minutes. Jisung raised his head confused. "That's random of you"

Minho hummed. He placed down his fork and knife and rested his hands on the table. "Okay tell me what's wrong"

Jisung choked on his waffle. "What??" He looked. "I'm fine what makes you-"

"You don't look... That happy"

Jisung froze a little and looked down. "Oh-right yeah um" He didn't know what to say after that.

He didn't want to ruin the mood like this. Minho rested his hand on top of Jisung's. "Ji, look at me" Jisung did as followed.

"You can tell me"

"I don't wanna ruin the mood"

"I'd rather know what's making you upset than have you fake being happy to make me happy love" Jisung was stunned. Maybe he was worried for nothing. Maybe it was the nickname Minho called him. Love. Jisung was Minho's love.

Jisung sighed a little before explaining. "I just..." He started. "I just got reminded of the morning after Felix's party... It was just all so familiar like a déjà vu kinda thing..." Jisung looked at Minho for a moment trying to see if he was showing any sign of annoyence instead he was met with a calm expression.

It was weird. Usually Jisung was the one doing this. He was the one who always listened to Minho when he went through things and now... He was the one being listened to and it felt so exposing and comfortable at the same time.

Minho rubbed Jisung's hand. He continued. "I just started to overthink and thought that what if you left me again... Like last time and yeah sorry-"

"You don't need to be sorry. That's just how you think babe, and I promise you I'm not leaving" Minho paused. "Well not without you" He chuckled, Jisung looked at him. "You're not going to stay in Seoul?"

"Ji why would I stay here when there's a whole world out there to see?" Minho asked. Jisung gave him a look. "You're sounding like a Disney princess"

"your Disney princess" He laughed. "But now I know what I did wrong and I fucking hated the way I left you... A note? Seriously what was I thinking"

They both fell into a small fit of laughter. "If I find a note from you again you're paying for my therapy" Jisung warned. It was all jokes but he felt okay now. He felt reassured.

It was weird. Jisung felt like they had entered a new stage in their relationship. It wasn't the whole teenager innocent romance anymore. Now adults, they started to open up more, understand each other and it was... New.

"I feel like we're evolving" He laughed. Minho gave him a weird look. "Evolving?" He laughed.

Jisung hummed. "Thanks... For listening" He smiled. Minho smiled back.

"Always"

+. - +. - +. -

Hellooooo

How are we doing? Hope we're all good xx

Since it's Sunday I was like imma sleep in till later than usual... Nope I still wake up at 7am 😃😃

Anyslay have a great day or night xx