Twenty🌹

"I love you too"

They both fell into shy laughter. Minho looked away out at the view of the city and Jisung continued to look at him.

"You look very flustered" he joked Minho turned back. "No way" He replied sarcastically.

Minho squeezed their hands a little. "Now what?"

With a mild sense of deja vu, Jisung smiled softly as he looked at him. It was like the first time they admitted they liked each other only this was way less dramatic and more happier.

"What do you want?" Jisung asked. He wanted to be one again, that's what he wanted. Minho, he couldn't tell what he wanted and would rather know before saying anything if at all.

Minho cleared his throat. "We're a bit passed being steadies right?" He laughed. Jisung chuckled. "We also didn't exactly break up" He pointed out. They were technically still boyfriends if you thought about it. Its like when your nan dies, she's still your nan when she's gone. That's what Jisung was thinking but he stopped himself as that was the most oddest thing he'd ever thought in a while.

Minho took a breath. "I guess not" He chuckled a little. "So... Boyfriends?" he asked. Jisung smiled again, he wanted to be committed fully but he saw how nervous Minho looked even if he did sound confident.

"Steady boyfriends, getting back to where they left off slowly" Jisung confirmed. Minho visibly untensed and smiled. "I like that"

Jisung leaned in a little "Is this okay?" He asked. Minho laughed "Ji, I'm not nervous about everything we do" He smiled and kissed Jisung on the cheek.

"Just making sure" Jisung rolled his eyes.

The pair stared at each other for a while.

"Why are we like this?" Minho laughed.

"What are you two doing?"

The pair jumped apart. There stood Seulbi with a can of sprite in her hand, a bag draping over her shoulder. She was sweaty from walking to where they were now.

"We.. We were talking-"

"Very closely" She pointed out. Jisung held back a laugh as Minho tried to explain. He decided that it wasn't his place to say what happened to Seulbi, Minho knew her better than he did.

Seulbi furrowed his brows a little. "You look flustered" She spoke. Minho scoffed "You look drenched in sweat, which is worse?"

"Your poor attempt at trying to drive me away from this subject" She smiled cheekily. Jisung laughed making Minho look at him. "Go on then, you try tell her"

"Okay Minho, darling" Jisung said with a posh accent. Seulbi snorted. "You're fucking hilarious dude"

Minho was a bit stunned at how chill Seulbi was with Jisung considering she's usually quiet around New people. But was Jisung really New?

"Me and Minho had a chat" Jisung smiled. He left it at that. Seulbi sighed "That's it?"

"How are you believing him over me?" Minho voiced offended. Seulbi shrugged "I mean have you really told me any truth lately?"

She was right, he hadn't actually told him  anything about himself lately. She knew the bare minimum.

Jisung looked to be holding back a very needed sentence which Minho knew immediately what it was he wanted to say.

"Jisung" He sighed. "Please, she won't tell anyone!" He bounced up and down. Minho rolled his eyes. "Seulbi" He looked at her.

"You have to swear on your life to not tell a soul about what this dumbass is about to say"

Seulbi, who looked completely terrified, nodded. "Right... Okay" She answered hesitately.

Jisung burst. "Minho and I are kinda dating again!" She screamed.

Seulbi hugged them both. "Oh my god!! I'm so prou-"

"WHAT!?"

There behind them was the rest of the group. Each one holding a shocked face.

Guess it really wasn't a secret anymore...

+. - +. - +. -

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰