two🌻

"So, Minho tell me about yourself!" Eunbin said sitting down across from Minho. Minho and her sat in the kitchen, for a family living in the middle of nowhere it sure was modern.

The table was a black wooden type and the chairs matched the table. But you could still sense a country vibe from the whole room. Minho sighed as he scratched the mug of tea in front of him. "I'm 18" was all he said.

Eunbin smiled. "So it's your final year in school huh? Do you have any jobs planned? Or any goals you want to achieve?" She asked. Minho looked at her as if she was mental. No one ever spoke to him like this. Or well it's been so long he doesn't remember. Eunbin, or Ms. Han, she didn't seem like she was from the countryside. She didn't have some strong accent you could barely understand. She just seemed like a city person.

"Yah, what's with that face" she laughed. Minho cleared his throat. "Are you even from the countryside or did you rip off my mother?" Minho folded his arms and rose an eyebrow. Eunbin smiled softly "I'm from the city sweetie, but I've lived here for 20 odd years now, it's lovely" she explained.

Minho nodded. "Right..." Eunbin noticed how Minho wouldn't drink his tea or eat the biscuits offered. She sighed. "You must not be feeling well" Minho glanced at his tea and the biscuits that were left untouched. "Yeah. Don't wanna be here" Minho scoffed. Eunbin clicked her tongue. "What a pity, I'm sure you'll fit right in! I have a son who will help you with that" she smiled.

Minho was so pissed off. How was she not getting annoyed by how he acted? Was she some woman of steal? Minho glared at her. His jaw clenching. "Yeah. Fit in. What is your son gonna do? Fix me?"

"Fix you?" Eunbin repeated surprised. Minho laughed. "Yeah. Isn't that what my mother wants?" Eunbin laughed. Minho felt dumb for some reason and he hated it. "God no... I'll let Jisung tell you why, but he's stubborn" she warned.

"Ha is he? Well then two can play at that" Minho clicked his tongue. Eunbin chuckled knowing Minho would soon not be able to resist her son. It was just a mother's intuition. "Tell me Minho, which school do you go to?" Eunbin asked.

Minho decided to answer this time. "Levanter High....Why ask?" He sighed. "Oh, well i need to know where i gotta drop you off don't I?" She chuckled. Minho smirked. So he was still going to his own school. "Luckily my son Jisung goes to the same school!" Minho sighed. Jisung. She seemed very fond of her Jisung didn't she?

Minho laughed to himself. He now had a way to get him out of here. And Jisung was his golden ticket out.

+.-+.-+.-+.-

Evening rolled in and all Minho had done was sit on his phone in the living room. He didn't even go to the bathroom within that time so the only rooms he knew were the kitchen and living room. Oddly they were beside eachother.

Suddenly, there was a gate opening from outside and a few laughs. Was Jisung home?

"Mom!!"

He was.

Minho saw Eunbin greet her son with a hug. He scoffed. Jisung smiled as she spoke to him. That's when Minho saw Jisung properly. And Minho couldn't take his eyes off him because of one thought.

He looked like a dumbass.

What the fuck was he even wearing? Jisung wore a yellow hoodie and a pair of light blue dungarees over it. Matched with red, muddy converse.

Minho saw the boy glance over at him and then fully look at him. He held an expression of curiosity. And Minho just rolled his eyes looking back to his phone.

He heard footsteps coming closer to him. He glanced down and saw the pair of red muddy shoes and undone laces in his eyes. "You must be Minho!" Minho cringed. He even sounded annoying. Minho looked up at Jisung. "I'm Han Jisung! Nice to meet you" he held out his hand. Minho looked at Jisung's hand and back at Jisung's face. "I don't know where you filthy hand has been, get it away, no one does that anymore weirdo"

Eunbin watched carefully from the kitchen. Knowing her son wouldn't stand Minho's rudeness one bit. She raised Jisung well she thought.

Jisung only laughed. He put his hand down by his side. "Alright then you tell me how do you introduce yourself?"

"I don't. Not to kind of people like..." Minho eyed what Jisung wore. "...you" he said with a cringe. Jisung glanced at his outfit and sighed. "Wow. You're really mean" he said. Minho shrugged. "I can get worse." He smirked.

Jisung hummed. "You clearly don't know the ways of actual nic people though" he said. Minho looked at him. "what?"

Jisung nodded. "Unlike you, I'm not stuck up and run around with my head in the clouds thinking the only way out of hard times is to get drunk"

Minho's eyes widened. Not ever did someone speak back like that to him. "What?!" He exclaimed. Jisung nodded his head. "You heard me. Don't think I haven't seen you in school half pissed before" he laughed. Minho wanted to punch Jisung but he was too angry to even do that.

"Fuck you"

Jisung laughed and patted Minho's head with the hand he refused to shake. "Gladly" Jisung winked.