Nineteen🌹

"Are you for real!?" Felix wanted to turn back. Jisung had brought them on a hike.

There was a few groans from some of the boys but Minho, Mira and Seulbi seemed to be happy enough to go for the hike.

"If you're all too inactive for it, go home" Minho smirked. Now there was scoffs of embarrassment.

"I actually love hiking" Hyunjin, who had once groaned, was now folding his arms offended. "Oh really?" Jisung looked at him.

Seulbi snorted, she seemed to have come around a bit since the Talk with Jisung. Minho had to say, they were both very alike so maybe that was why she felt better.

"Don't lie~" She laughed. "Ji, let's go!!" She smiled and grabbed his hand to start dragging him up the first little hill.

Minho watched. Why did he feel sad? More jealous? Was it jealousy? He sighed and started walking along with the others.

About an hour in and most of them had grown tired. Hyunjin especially complained about it.

"Can we please take a break?" He begged. Felix nodded desperately "Yeah, we have all day!" He added in.

Jisung rolled his eyes but he did feel tired too. "Suppose"

They were at a point where you could see the view of the city from down below, the higher they went the smaller the city would get and the better view they had.

Minho made his way to stand beside Jisung feeling the need to and went with it. Jisung looked at him and smiled slightly but then Brought his attention back to the others.

"You're all unfit" He teased. Felix scoffed "Okay just because you're all happy again does not give you the right to insult us"

Minho furrowed his brows. "Happy.. Again?" He looked at Jisung. Jisung tensed and turned to the elder. Felix realised what he said and covered his mouth. There was a silence.

Jisung laughed awkwardly. "I was just... Um... Down... The past week so-"

"Oh okay" Minho said aloud making everyone fall back into conversation. He still kept his gaze on Jisung and Jisung didn't move a bit.

"You're lying" Minho whispered. Jisung gulped. ".. Yeah I am" He admitted. He grabbed Minho's hand. "Minho and I are gonna continue" He smiled and dragged Minho off before they got a response.

The pair walked hand in hand for a while before Jisung started talking.

"You jinxed me" He started with a laugh. Minho scoffed "How?"

"I'm a Pessimist" Jisung said. Minho looked at him. "Oh" He was a bit surprised, usually Jisung was always optimistic but here we are, he's the opposite of that.

"Yeah.. It didn't help that you left it just got worse"

"You did read the letter I left right?"

"How was that meant to make me any way happier?" Jisung sighed. Minho looked down at the ground. "I thought it might've..."

"Eased the pain?" Jisung finished what he didn't want to say. "Yeah, it didn't really" He sighed.

Minho cleared his throat. "I tried" He shrugged but he felt extremely guilty now. Jisung shook his head. "I get what you tried to do but my mind had other plans"

Minho hummed. He didn't really know how to respond. Then Jisung took a breath. "I was talking to Seulbi"

"Is she okay? She was in a mood this morning" Minho replied. Jisung hummed "She told me about why you left"

Minho paused his thoughts for a moment. Seulbi didn't know about that. He ranted to Mira about it. He didn't want to tell Seulbi yet, he didn't think she really needed to know since she never met his mom, never really met Jisung either. Mira was his step sister so he confined in her when he wanted to rant about things. He told her that shit last night, how would Seulbi know she was sleeping..

Minho gasped. "She was awake?" He looked at Jisung who nodded slowly. "Is it true?" He asked. "What you said"

Minho felt highly embarrassed. He admitted things he would rather Jisung know later in the future but here they were.

"...I..." Minho didn't know what to say. Jisung stopped walking and stood in front of him. "Min, is what you said true? All the stuff... About me... Is that why you left? For me to feel happier without pressure from others? For not needing to put up with your mom?"

Minho gulped. "... Jisung I can't-"

"Minho please, its been a whole year of constant thoughts telling me you left because you hated me and I can't keep telling myself that if it's not the true reason so please while I still have you here I need you to tell me if the reason you left was because of-"

"Yes. It's true" Minho cut off. He hated the way Jisung spoke about his thoughts. He was far from hating him. Far from that.

"Everything Seulbi told you is true. I wanted to leave to protect you from my mom, I wanted to leave to keep you from peer pressure, I wanted to leave to keep you from thinking if you're good enough when you were always enough, I wanted to leave you thinking it'd make your life easier without me because I only brought you stress and struggle and so many bad things but I did all of this because I only wanted the best for you because I love you-" He caught himself.

Minho had rambled into a danger zone and now he admitted it. He looked at Jisung who had teary eyes and a shocked face. Minho hadn't paid much attention to the expression Jisung had during his rambling.

From what he could assume the shock was only fresh after he heard the three words I love you.

Jisung didn't even look like he wanted to cry. He was just purely shocked. "... What?" He asked and it could only be one answer to that question. Minho had only one thing that needed another explaining to.

Minho took a deep breath. "I... I said I lo- love... you" he was so nervous. Now Jisung was crying.

Minho held him for a hug. "I'm sorry, I- it's okay I'm sorry if you don't feel-"

Jisung slapped his chest a little. "Dumbass" He cried.

"I love you too"

+.-+.-+. - +. -

War flashbacks to when Jisung was like Dumbass I like you too a hundred chapters ago xx💔💔💔💔

Anyslay how are we doing? Hope we're all okay and doing well xxx

I have a show next Wednesday and I am once again shitting myself~ we only started rehearsals like last week so like😃😃 it'll be fineeeeee.. I hope

ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT XX LOVE YA💗💗