Twenty Seven🌻

Minho never slept so well in the past few months then he had now. The last time he properly slept, he was drunk and possibly high after coming home from a party.

However when he stirred awake, he didn't feel a headache or anything of that sorts but his throat was killing him and his chest seemed tight and sore.

He frowned at the discomfort. He wanted to open his eyes but they also felt sore too. He couldn't remember what happened last night. He tried to but his brain seemed to want him to think of something else.

That something else was the person beside him.

He felt an arm around him holding him securely and safe. It felt weird to be held that way really. Minho opened his eyes slightly to see he was facing their chest, his face changed a little to surprised one. Only barely though.

It was Jisung holding him safe. Minho had his head basically against Jisung's chest and his arms wrapped around the younger. He could feel their legs tangled beneath the covers too. He gulped a little as a blush dusted his cheeks.

This was new. This feeling. He pushed it aside, he had a notion of what was happening but he didn't want it.

He couldn't want it.

Minho glanced up now to Jisung's face, the younger was still sleeping. Minho smiled, he was really cute when asleep. He brought one of his hands up to caress Jisung's cheek. Why is he so pretty?

Minho sighed and brought his hand away. Stop it... He forced himself to stop what he was doing. He couldn't do this. Not once.

No matter the attempts he still felt that feeling bubbling in his stomach when he looked at Jisung. He couldn't deny that he was gaining feelings for the boy beside him. But how could he not? Jisung was the first person who cared and appreciated the actual guy Minho was. He saw beyond Minhos exterior and little by little broke passed the walls Minho had built up.

Minho wanted to feel these feelings, he really did. But the thought of liking Jisung, knowing if something happened between them, scared him. He was scared of what he'd become with Jisung. He was scared if he would hurt him.

Jisung stirred awake bringing Minho out of his thoughts. The younger yawned and looked down a little to see Minho looking back up at him.

"Morning hyung" Jisung's morning voice was something to be reckoned with. Minho felt his ears burn up along with his neck. "morning..." he replied softly.

Jisung pulled him a little closer. "Do you want to do anything today?" he asked. Minho knew he was avoiding asking him questions about last night, Minho remembered but he didn't let himself think about it.

But he could tell Jisung wanted to talk about it. Minho shrugged a little. "I don't know" He felt rather embarrassed to be this vulnerable in front of someone other than himself.

But he liked the comfort he had from it. Jisung hummed "I was thinking maybe, we could go to the woods close by" he suggested.

Minho hummed. "Don't we have school today?" he asked, it wasn't like Jisung to miss school. "We do, but right now I really don't care" he lowly chuckled.

Minho had to hold himself back from completely losing his mind over Jisung's voice.

"Right..." he replied. "I don't mind really" He answered. Jisung smiled "We can go to a cafe after if you want"

Minho paused. No... I can't like him... Hyunjin...

"How was your date yesterday... I probably ruined it" Minho asked. Jisung ran his hand through Minhos hair. "It was fine, Hyunjin was being his annoying ass again but it was fine..." He smiled. Minho fell into the comfort of his hair being played with.

".. We talked about stuff" He mumbled. Minho hummed "Hyunjin wouldn't mind you doing this with me... Right?" He'd been in situations like this before and a jealous partner was someone not to mess with.

Jisung furrowed his brows. "Why would he mind?" He asked. Minho gulped "Well you two are dating right?"

Jisung's eyes widened. Minho thought they were on an actual date yesterday. "Oh" He mumbled.

"Hyung, I don't like Hyunjin that way, we're not dating" He smiled. He wanted to laugh but he didn't for Minhos sake.

Minho on the other hand was highly embarrassed "I mean you didn't really say... I thought you were" He mumbled. Jisung chuckled "Hyunjin is one of my best friends, I don't see him that way at all Min"

Min.

Minho blushed. He buried his face in Jisung's chest. "Hyung are you Alright?" He asked thinking he said something wrong.

"That nickname..."

Jisung blushed a little. He didn't even realise he called Minho by a nickname. "Sorry..."

"No I like it"

"Oh... Okay..."

The pair were in a silence again.

Jisung cleared his throat "Come on let's get ready!" he got up too embarrassed to lie down any longer.

+. - +.-+. - +. -

HEYYY!

Thanks for reading that's very slay of you xxx

Went bowling with my friends today and I beat them all haha! I was shook myself tbh I was getting strikes and stuff and like I haven't been bowling since I was like 5

That was an experience ahaha but bros. WHY IS IT SO HOT HERE!?

Fuck you Ireland for being in 30 degree weather like why😭😭😭

If I don't post a chapter I've died of heatstroke xx pray for me babes😔💅