Thirty🌻

Minho chased after Jisung who had walked farther than he expected. He ran till he came closely behind.

Jisung had stopped in his tracks making Minho stop suddenly. He turned around. "Leave me alone Minho"

Minho never heard such coldness in a voice than he did now. Jisung held a blank expression, he couldn't tell what was going on behind those doe eyes.

Jisung turned back to continue walking but Minho grabbed his hand and held onto it.

Jisung sighed. "Leave it go" He tried to pull his hand away but Minho held tightly.

They were a bit away from the shop, near the park actually. In a quiet area of the city.

"Ji, what I said back there... I don't know what I was thinking... I just-"

"You just can't stand the fact that you're different person to who you portray to your friend... " Jisung turned back. "So you act like someone else" he added

Minho let go of his hand. He knew his was telling the truth. "I just... Feel like I can't-"

"Then those aren't friends Minho"

"They're the only people I've got Jisung"

Jisung was speechless. "Then what am I?! You have me, your dad, my mom and my dad! Even Yeji cares about you!"

Minho was taken back for a moment. "Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin, my friends don't even mind you that much" Jisung continued. He was upset.

"You have many people around you Minho, but what you said back there... About me... God I don't even know anymore"

Jisung was being a bit dramatic but he never thought Minho would say something like that. "I didn't mean it at all, what I said was just an excuse.. Ji I swear I love hanging out with you, you're not boring I just...." He sighed in frustration.

Jisung didn't seem to want to hear any of it. "Please Minho, I don't want to deal with this shit if you can't even tell me what you said wasn't true" he sighed. "I can't even think of any reason to why it would be fake"

Jisung turned to walk off again.

"Cause I like you, dammit!"

He stopped.

Jisung looked back at Minho with a shocked expression now. "What?" He asked.

Minho was flustered as hell. He never did this before; confessing.

"I think I really like you Jisung..." He admitted. Jisung could only look at him. "I don't know when or how I started to like you... But you're the first person in a long time that pushed past barriers I put around myself..."

Minho thought about it more and laughed slightly. "God, I really fucking like you"

Jisung opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He stepped closer to Minho.

He placed his hand on the boy's cheek and caressed it softly. He smiled a little. Jisung then leaned it and placed a soft kiss on Minhos cheek.

"I like you too, dumbass" Jisung confessed. Minho felt his heart burst in his chest. He felt a whole new wave of emotions he'd never felt before. Nothing he thought of could top what he was feeling right now.

Minho smiled brightly and leaned in to place a soft and gentle kiss on Jisung's lips. Jisung kissed back but pulled away after a moment. "I still don't forgive you for what you said though" He said sternly.

Minho whined and threw himself onto Jisung, embracing him in a hug. "I'm sorry" he mumbled.

Jisung never saw the boy act so... Cute? Since when could Minho whine like a child not getting his way? He had to admit it was cute.

Jisung patted Minhos back lightly. "Okay come on" He rolled his eyes. "You forgive Me??" Minho asked with hopeful eyes.

Jisung deadpanned. "No" He replied. He held onto Minhos hands, lacing their fingers together. "Ji, you're giving me very mixed signals"

"For What you said you'll need to do something for me, but I'm not letting our confessions slide" He stated squeezing Minhos hand.

They continued to walk down to the bus stop to get the bus home.

"Do something? Like what? What do you like?" Minho pouted trying to think.

"Take me on a date Min, it's that easy" He chuckled. Minho looked at him shocked "You do realise the furthest I've gone with anyone is to a bed right?

Jisung booped Minhos nose.

"The let me be your proper first for things you haven't done"

That made Minho blush. He held back a smile. Jisung really saw past who everyone knew him to be and to say that, it meant a lot.

Jisung giggled seeing Minhos flustered face. "You're acting way too cute"

"You're cuter"

The pair fell into giggles.

"So... What are we now?" Minho asked hesitantly. He was so new to this, he never liked anyone. He didn't really know what he and Jisung were since in his head, Jisung and him we're more than friends but without a title.

Jisung hummed. "We're taking it slow, hm?" He said sounding it out like a suggestion. Minho repeated it and let it into his head. He smiled.

"Yeah, I like that"

+. - +. - +. - +. -

I hate angst 🙂 so I couldn't write any lol not now anyway

But yuh hope yall are well and doing great! Thanks for reading!

Also I'm thinking that once this book starts to get closer to the end imma post the other one I have in ze works so yeah xxx

Love ya!